Power

*on the present*
(Y/n) pov
Amai- You know it hurt.....it hurt to know you forgot about me so easily.....and our pact! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP ME FREE! TO KEEP ME HAPPY! BUT YOU JUST TAKE MY POWER AND FORGET ABOUT ME! SO..... I waited until your emotions were too big.....and I gained the control over your body and our powers.....

I felt guilty. It was true. Everything was true. And she couldn't deny it. The tears of honesty were on Amai's face. I knew she wouldn't forgive easily but....
Amai- IT'S ALL YOUR FA-
(Y/n)-YES IT IS! IT IS MY FAULT! I FORGOT ABOUT YOU ! I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT ME AND ME AND NEVER ABOUT YOU! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! (Hear that? It's my broken heart 💔:'v)

*while on the outside*
Samon Pov (Finally >:v)
We were fighting with the monsters until it got...hotter, and hotter, and hotter! The walls were melting though I was sure they were 120 centimeters wide!
Uno- OH YEAH! COME IN TROIS!
At that Kiji entered with two inmates. I would have screamed at them but right now we need to help (Y/n)!
Samon- Hear everyone! See that kind of throne? There is the only place were the ice didn't smelt with umm....
Trois- It's Trois......
Samon- With Trois's flamethrower! There must be (Y/n)! -everyone nodded- Ok, everyone be careful we don't know if this was just a trick.

We walk through the puddles hoping to make the slightest sound as posible. Kenshiro was carrying Hajime and Jyugo was walking near them. We came to the throne and we were all surprised. We heard someone crying. We quickly climbed the 'throne' as it started to smelt. On the top was.....(Y/n) on her normal clothes (imagine them if you dont imagine them...then.......you have just a shirt and a short with converse). She was hugging herself whispering some words with some tear visible.

Samon- Are you ok!? (Y/n)!?
(Y/n) looked up but her beautiful (e/c) was different, she had one (e/c) and the other one was violet. (If you have the same violet eyes color on you (Y/n) 'it sounds strange' you can just make the strange new color turn darker or lighter as you like)
(Y/n) answer me with a smile - Now we are fine! :)

----------------------------
The end of the 'First Victim' Arc :3
Now as @Little_Miss_Uchiha was the first one to write his or her OC she will be the one on the 'second arc' 'Second Victim' so wish you enjoy and keep hoping for more!

PD: HOW COULD I FORGET TO PUT AMAI'S PICTURE!?

I dont own the picture!!