The meaning of power

(Y/n) pov.
I stand in a battle position. This would be my only chance to fight someone in here. I must show them I can win. I must. I MUST. "Ready? START!" (I don't know how to write fights so sorry ;-;) I came close to Upa and tried to punch him but he tried to punch me at the same time and our fist were together stoping us from doing anything else. I get away and tried to attack him again but I miss. "Ja is that all your power? You don't deserve to be a guard then." I felt the blood run through my veins. I then started to laugh. "What is wrong? Do you give up?" I won't be weak I can't I can't. I FRIGIN CAN'T. I could feel that I was letting my true power leak. I will show them. I can .

Upa pov.
I stared at (y/n). She was weak she won't win this fight. Its over when it begin. "Upa be careful!" I heard Liang scream when a shard of ice flew to me. Where it came from. I looked at (y/n). What happened!? Her uniform changed now she is wearing a black shirt that left her stomach exposed (idk how it is write) a short short ( -_-|||) with some (you know what forget it I will let you the image) and a scythe. "I will show you how WEAK I AM!" She said while she start attacking me. She was fast and the scythe there didn't help. Then she hit me and I went flying to the wall. I almost broke it but I was knocked out.

 I almost broke it but I was knocked out

Samon pov.
We stared at Upa's lying body.How she became that strong!? "(Y/n)?" She turned at us and then a cold wind circled her and when she was visible again she was in her uniform. "Hehe did I surprised you?" We stared at her. "Y-yes" Liang said. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" I saw a tear run down her cheek "Its my little secret." I stared at her " any way we should take Upa to the hospital (idk how they say it)" "Inori!" "YES SIR!?" "Take number 502 (?) to his cell!" (Y/n) and I both put Upa's body on my back and run to the hospital (?) "(y/n)..... how did you get that power?" She looked at me. Her eyes reflected a sea of emotions but she simply answered "you are not ready..." We left Upa on a bed while Okina checked him. "You know.." she talked out suddenly almost making me jump "I didn't born with this power...and with this name...." "What do you mean?" I stared at her "My mom didn't tell my last name she just called me...." I continued in silence. She turned to look at me with a big smile and tears running on her cheeks "The name my mom gave me is Akuma Tekina Ayamari."
————————————————
GASP!!!! Ok you want to know what means her name right? Ok it means demonic error. Next episode "Your pain"
Bye 👋🏻