The lost sister

(Y/n) pov.
Samon was dragging me to the warden's office. We were like this for 10 minutes and I got tired of shouting so I was like a doll.(something like this ⬇⬇⬇)

Then we arrived to a big door and Samon knocked

Momoko (warden) pov
I was doing some papers the ONU asked me about Qi (:p). Then someone knocked the door and I said "come in" The door opened and Samon came in running with the new guard. "WARDEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!" He was shouting and dragging her. "Samon calm down you aren't a child now tell me what happen and why you drag the new guard?" I look at her. Somehow she remember me of someone. My dad. "Wa-r-den- s-s-she said that her last name is..." He looked at her and nodded giving her permission to talk. "My dad's last name (the rich dad :D) was Hyakushiki." "WHAAAAAAT!!!!!?!?!?! Wait...is that you A-a-Ayamari?" I could feel tears running through my cheeks. Samon looked surprised but (y/n) was crying with me. "Its you right? Momoko?" "Sister!!" She run to me and we hug together. "I thought I would never see you again!!" We kept hugging until we calm down. "What happened to you?" She looked at me with a sad smile then her spirit returned and said "You will see it on my next report!" That was what I missed from my little sis. We meet when I had 15 and she had 2. That was a beautiful year for both of us. "I went New Year to celebrate with you but when I was in your carpet you weren't there anymore." She looked at me regretfully. "I followed a man that made my life hell then another one that taught me true hell.... but enough talking about me now how you have been?" I heard a chuckle and looked at Samon. I then remembered he have work to do. "Samon you can leave now I will stay with Ayamari-chan a while longer." He nodded respectfully and left. "Onee-chan," that word burn my chest with pride "you can call me (y/n) please?" She looked at me with ultra cute eyes."Of course sugar cube!" "Onee-chan!!" She looked at me a little blush on her face. (Wait a second just for the people who are ugh so much sugar and candy everywhere this chapter is going to be like this soooo you can skip this :P) "(y/n) you are still a new guard and you will need help to learn so from tomorrow on you will visit one week one building." (Just to explain it's like she is in building five the first week then she goes to building 2 and that)

(Y/n) pov
"Alright onee-chan" I looked at momoko and she had a smile on. (Like this one ↙↙↙) "(Y/n) you know what's the best thing of having a sister?" Now I was really scare. Then she put a kawaii face (:3) "I CAN DRESS HER UP!!!" Before

 Then she put a kawaii face (:3)  "I CAN DRESS HER UP!!!" Before

I could even blink I was already on my sis room. She put out a lot of clothes that I needed to put on (I am too lazy I wont tell. Its all in your mind :P)  then she let me borrow as my new "uniform" a beautiful dress (f/c) (favorite color) and she made my hair. (I won't lie you were beautiful :3) "Thanks sister!!! But I need to get to work bye!!!" I turned to leave but stop "I will search for info from Hajime" She blushed a looooot.

Samon pov.
I was at building 5 waiting for (y/n). Why she was taking so long!? Then I felt someone bump on me. "Sorry!! I wasn't looking" I looked down at a girl woth a beautiful (f/c) dress and a (h/l) hair. I looked at her eyes. Wait I know that eyes. "(Y/N)!!!?!!?!?!" I was so surprised about her looks. She look divine. "Gomen Samon!!" She looked at me regretfully. She looked so cute I felt my face warm up. "N-n-no problem" I turned away so she wouldn't she my blush. When I calmed down I asked her why she was wearing a dress "Oh! Si- The Warden said this would be my new uniform!!" I was thanking god that. What I am thinking!!?!
———————————
HI!!!
Alright I know I am late but I will update every 4 days (or I will try to) because many things are happening to me. T-T
Well thank for everyone for their support!!! This really inspires me and makes me wanna continue this!!! Well that's all I have to say. BYE!!!!
Pd: THANKS A LOT TO THOSE WHO LIKE ME TO CONTINUE THIS!!!! 😘😘😘😘