Your pain

(Y/n) pov. (This chapter you will be the one talking ok maybe Samon a little)
"I came to world being a error nothing more. My dad's family was rich but he needed to leave the house. My mom usually stayed at their mansion waiting for him but this time her mother died and without her husband she left to drink. My mon drink a lot and ended drunk. There she met the demon of her life. My true dad. Both of them were devastated and drunk so they did it (7w7) and I was born from their error. My "dad" (her "false dad") accused my mom from cheating him and divorced. Soon after that my dad didn't want the child (her) growing on my mom's belly and so my mom was left alone in the world with a burden. I was borned and given the name Akuma Tekina Ayamari. She took care only when I drinked of her milk them at the age of (LOL IDK WHEN BABIES STOP EATING MILK SO I WILL SAY SOMETHING RANDOM) 3 she left me. I was alone against the wild world. I could survive in terrible conditions a year. Then my demon appeared. He said to me that he will take care of me. That he would protect me. That he would save me. I was so wrong by following him. The first month it was all laugh and happiness, but then it happend. He started to torture me. I needed to do exercises that a girl like me at that age couldn't do so I always get punished. I thought my life couldn't be worse and that it was what I deserved. It was my punishment of being born. I was so wrong. The man of the scar came to the man's house and killed him and took me with him. I believed for the first time that angels existed. I believed he came to save me. But he used me. He turned me into his perfect creation. And i was called the goddess of dead. He modified me. He changed him. And I was so stupid that I worked for him. I killed many people that I lost count. I hated him but worked him. One day I wasn't careful and the police caught me. When that happend I hide my true form. I wanted friends that liked me for what I am. It was difficult to hide my true power so I became weak. That why I couldn't beat at first Upa. I escaped all the prisons  because people treat me like garbege. And they made me feel like a monster. The monster I was. I soon got tired and I was left free. I had no work, no study....no friends. So I decided to work at one of the prisons I was never in. Nanba. You know what happened next."

Samon pov.
I was looking at (y/n). How could she smile with that sad past? I unconsciously hugged her. She looked at me in surprise and started crying on my shoulder. When we both calmed down I asked her a question. "What is your last name then?" She looked at me in surprised then she spaced out thinking. "Ah!" She suddenly shouted "I think it was...Hyakushiki!" I looked at her my eyes wide in surprise. "What?" She asked "You-you-you" I could barely talk.
"YOU ARE THE WARDEN'S SISTER!?" 
—————————————-~——————-
SURPRISE!!!! You kinda guess something like that? I know it is sooooo used this but I like the idea. Sorry for my leak of originality. Bye!!!
Pd: I know this one was short but I don't know :P
613 words