Inmates and guards.....together!? Pt.1

First of all thanks to kitlover78. She gave me the idea of this episode!! Now let's start!!!
-----------
(Y/n) pov
"A dinner!?" You looked at Samon while he gave you the news. "THAT IS AWSOME!!!! :3" I talked in a childish way that I didn't even notice. Samon talked with a big smile "Alright (Y/n) I know you are excited but calm down!" "Yeah (y/n)!! You are going to look like a child now." A mistery voice talked. "MITSURU SAY THAT TO MY FACE!!!" I knew it was my old friend Mitsuru. I liked him because he acted like a child but sometimes he was....explosive. "Uyuyuy (Y/n) here is mad!!!" He said in a naughty voice. I sigh and gave up. He won't listen no matter what I say. "You are going to pay chocolate bar!" I whisper. Then I thought about the dinner. Icould feel how my face was changing while I though about what may happen. Samon was calling my name worried and even Mitsuru was worried.

"Eh uh wah?!" I was trying to focus on what they were saying when I felt someone slapped me

"Eh uh wah?!" I was trying to focus on what they were saying when I felt someone slapped me. "WHAT WHY WAS THAT FOR!?" Then I saw (f/n) (your friend name :3). "You are an idiot (Y/n)!! I know you are thinking of the dinner!!"
"(F/n)!!!" My voice was mixed with anger and excitement. I finally decide I won't forgive her so easily. I hit her on the head while shouting "I HATE YOU CAKE!!!" I knew all my words were false buuuuut whatever. "(Y/n) who is her?" Samon was looking at me and (f/n). "I am only a new guard here in Nanba. Oh and also I have the misfortune of being this girl (SPACE 7w7) friend."

After a while we all ended in a ball of laughter

After a while we all ended in a ball of laughter. But we forget about the chocolate bar. "Awww so cute!!!! The warden will like this video I just record 7w7." We all unite in a chorus of curses but Mitsuru was long gone. "(F/n) why are you here?" You asked your friend when you calmed down. "Just doing a favor to little bun nothing new.." I was really shocked by what she said. "WHO LET YOU TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND LITTLE!?!?!?!" That gain me a punch on the head and a (f/n) blushing hard.

Momoko (warden) pov.
Mitsutu just entered my office in the explosive way he did. I was looking at (y/n) playing with the supervisor of building 5, Samon Gokuu, and the new guard. I knew Mitsuru was my best friend so I didn't even bother to hide the smile that appeared on my lips. "Cute video right Waaaaardeeeen!!!!" I looked at Mitsutu but he left without saying a word. I then start laughing. I knew something. On that room flew the love. Yep it was obvious. Samon was in love with my sister!

Samon pov.t
It's now 2 hours later)
"Inori!!!! GET TO WORK FOR ONE FREAK TIME!!!!!" I wanted to kill Inori buuuuut I kinda can't. I was shouting orders to everyone. This night most be perfect. Perfect for (y/n). My heart jump every time I thought about her. Her smile, her laugh..... "The monkey is in love?" Kiji just appeared out of nowhere and in perfect comic timing. "Go annoy someone else QUEER PHESANT!!!!" I was clearly blushing. Was I really in love?! Kiji just shouted curses everywhere that I just ignore them. (-3-) He started bullying me and I just kicked him out he building. I couldn't lie to myself. My heart could lie to itself. I am really in love ?!
--------------
Love on the aiiiiir :3 everyone knew this would happen but hey at least he is being sincere. (That is very much if you think about it)

(This is just a ugly drawing of mine) ↗⬆↖One last sincere thank to kitlover78 for the idea :3

One last sincere thank to kitlover78 for the idea :3