Time for inmates to shine

Jyugo pov. (OMG :'D)
I entered the building with Uno, Rock, and Nico. It wasn't so difficult to escape from the building when Hajime was not there. When we heard about (Y/n) we quickly escaped to help.
Hajime- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!? - Of courseeee Hajime had to ruin the moment 7-7
Uno- We came to save your butt 7-7!
Samon- We don't need your help >:'v
Everyone- ._.
Samon - OK MAYBE WE NEED A LITTLE HELP >:v
Then a loud 'thump' sounded and we saw that Hajime was unconscious
Samon- ;-; ok we need help :'v
That was our signal we jumped at the strange 'things'. But of course I had to take out the BIGGEST one. I started to attack it but it was difficult as hell. It was strong, very strong. Now that I think about it, who made them? It can't be Elf! He is.....dead..........ly injured
Could it be?
(Y/n)?-

Honey Pov (*^*)

We entered through the hole made by Jyugo (damn I need to see the anime again) to help our supervisor.
Kiji- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?
Trois (I think it was that ? :'v) - We came to help you!
Honey- BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE YOU LOOK HORRIBLE >:(
I think I might have hurt Kiji's feelings. I was about to apologize when I felt a little pull on my finger.
Honey - Trois get down! >:v
A big pheasant came out of nowhere and almost hurt MY Trois (TROIS X HONEY ALERT 0¡/////¡0) yes I said My! I love Trois but I would never admit it! There are more things to worry about anyway... The pheasant came again and try to hurt me again but Trois came out with a flamethrower and the pheasant melt along with the wall.
Trois- Nobody gets MY Honey! We need to be perfect for the fans!
Yeah yeah fans......wait......DID HE JUST SAID MY HONEY?
Honey- What did you said!? I am no ones property! (Now I need to stop the love confession because I need you to say......who would end on a wheelchair? 7v7)
Kiji- I am still here you know! >:'v
Trois- O-Of course I knew!

No one's pov :P

While everyone was fighting 'corporeal' fights (Y/n) was having a mental fight with the strange thing that consumed her.
(Y/n)- Who are you!?
???- Oh dear!~ You don't remember me?~ How cruel!
(Y/n)- I never meet you!
???- LIAR!!- The strange figure scream scared (Y/n) but she got herself quickly. The shout sounded as a pleading scream.
???- WHO GAVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE!? WHO HELPED YOU WHEN YOU WERE ALONE!? WHO HELP YOU LIVE AGAIN!?
That surprised (Y/n).

(Y/n) pov

How did she knew? No one remember my....my death! It was part of the....
(Y/n)- Amai? (If you named yourself like that just change the name :P)
Amai - So you really remember!!!
Amai- YOU ARE A LIAR (Y/N) YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD PROTECT ME FROM HIM! I DIDNT KILLED YOU WHEN I ENTERED ON YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE SO SURE HE WOULDN'T CAPTURE US AGAIN YOU LIAR!!!!
Amai......Amai is my 'power' it is a own mind taken from other experiment that died....

*flashback*

No one's pov

(Y/n)- WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!? LET ME!!

A strange adult was dragging (Y/n) to the basement where the 'man with the scar' is waiting beside a bed. Beside the bed is another bed where a big blanket covers something. It smells horrible and no light can be seen.

The man with the scar (S.M)- So you are here (Y/n) you may be wondering 'Why I am here?' 'What have I done' well my sweet fool (Y/n) you came here to .... pay for my services. So if you dont want to get hurt you should better lay on the bed.

The little (Y/n) was very scared but she could see the truth behind those 'sweet venom' word. She must obey or she will die. So she did as she was told, she laid on the bed, grabbing her own small hands as S.M take out a syringe with a red-violet liquid inside.

S.M- Don't worry (Y/n) soon the pain will be gone.
That were the last words (Y/n) heard before her heart start hurting. She wanted to scream, she wanted to run, she wanted to cry.

But she couldn't

---_-_-_-_-______------
Wow....I am alive.
Ok I wont lie I wont update this quickly. I will just write when I feel inspired. Why inspired? Well Idk if you know that I am from Mexico and my original language is Spanish so I find it very difficult to continue this because my short vocabulary but when I feel good I can start writing well without much to say enjoy this chapter.