late night

//Hey guyyyys! I wanna thank my bestieeee @newtsmuffin for helping me with this chapter. ILY//

YOUR POV
We decided to stay at Jae and Soph's room, we laughed and did stupid shit; but the bad thing happened when we went to sleep.

It was 5:23 in the morning, everyone was asleep but me.
I was laying between Wy and Jae, my head was on Wy's chest and his hand was on my hair.

My eyes started feeling heavy and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stay awake. That's when the nightmare started or what I thought was a nightmare did.

I was walking around campus, looking for something, I didn't know what it was, but I knew I was desperate to find it. I walked into a forest, looking around me. I was terrified. My hands were sweating and I wanted to leave, but I had to keep looking.
I walked, wondering why this forest seemed so different from the others. The roots were green, a weird fluorescent green, there was fog everywhere. I heard a voice. It was calling me. I knew this voice, I felt my heart race, I knew it was Wyatt calling me.
I followed his voice, getting hope as I felt him get near, but his voice changed. It wasn't Wyatt's calming voice calling me anymore, it was something else.

I felt breathing in the back of my neck but I was too frightened to turn around. Whatever was behind me started touching my hair, my neck, my shoulders...
Finally, curiosity won and I had to turn around. What I saw, made me scream, I didn't know what it was. I just knew it was terrifying. The trees were all gone and I wasn't in the forest anymore. The fog was still there, but everything else was gone. I looked up and saw people. And they were floating, and theit faces... they looked terrified and as if they were trapped in a bad dream.
I quickly remembered about how Wyatt had been joking about "It" all the time. Trying to het me scared. But now... I was.

All the corpses started falling down one by one, their ribs were showing, their bodies had lots of splinters and their skin was falling off. But there was no blood.
I followed all the corpses as they fell down making a path that lead me to a lake. The grass had a weird scent, it was kinda sweet but you could definitely smell something rotten there. I looked up and saw some long figures, they looked like humans but their arms and legs were extremely long. Their "faces" had weird animal skulls that had creepy ass smiles on their mouths. One of them took my arm and impaled it with his long nails, making me scream in pain. Then the other one took my hair and started pulling me to the lake.

I couldn't breathe... I felt their hands pulling me to a deep part of the lake until I felt a horrible pressure on my chest. I stood up and saw a bunch of corpses nailed to a wall from their hands and their feet. I was so terrified that I started screaming and then took a step backwards... but I stepped on something.

I looked down and saw a little door that lead to a basement. I opened it and an animal or a person ran upstairs and pressed it's hands on my neck. Making me fall down. I could feel it's breathing on my face and finally it pushed me down the stairs to the basement...

WYATT'S POV

I woke up, due to Y/n's screams. She was shaking and she wasn't breathing propperly.

-"What's wrong with her?" Finn asked as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. "It's almost 8 am."

-"Shut up. She's having a nightmare." I said and wrapped my arms around Y/n "wake up princess... I'm here, with you."

-"Y/NNNNN WAKEY WAKEY!!!!" Jack yelled.

-"shut the fuck up Jack you'll scare her even more." Jaeden glared at Jack and then rolled his eyes.

Y/n started shaking, her screams were louder and she was sweating. I'd never seen her this scared.
I sat her up and that's when I saw her arm, she had four wounds, they looked deep and bloody.
I had to wake her up and try to find out what had happened to her.

-"Y/n please wake up... I need you to wake up."

I shook her and she opened her eyes as fast as she could. She immediately started crying, and hugged her legs.

-"I want this to stop... I can't deal with it anymore. It-It feels waaaay too real... a-and... I think it's not just a n-n-nightmare."

-"B-b-b-billy!" Chosen laughed

-"Chosen. Can you please... STOP FUCKING BULLYING HER?" Jack frowned

I covered Y/n's ears and kissed her head.

-"Chosen is right. I-I'm acting like an idiot. But... I wish you could see what I s-saw. You'd understand what I feel," Y/n said as she sat next to me "you... HOLLY SHIT IT WAS REAL... M-MY ARM...No no no no this can't happen. I-i don't want you g-guys to live this."

In that moment a message from an unknown number made all our phones ring.
I opened the message and saw a bunch of pictures.

- "Princess? Is this what you saw?"

Y/n nodded and climbed on my lap. Her hands were shaking and her breath was unstable. I hugged her tightly and kissed her nose. Everyone had a really confused look, the pictures looked waaaaay too real and Y/n was freaking out.

- "I don't want anything to hurt you. You're too important to live what I'm living... I don't want any of you guys to suffer." Y/n said as she held my hand.

//What do you guys think?//