What friends are for

//Okay first I wanna thank AntiSocialAlyssa124 and sc0pri0_4 for supporting me specially when I stopped writing for a while. I love you guys so much.//

-"SAMANTHA LET HER GO" 

Everything made sense, she wanted to kill me, she'd been following me for a very long time and controlled all my dreams, that thing wasn't human. 

My arms snapped and it felt like everything was over. They left me on the floor as the pain increased faster than ever. I rolled over, looking at the ceiling, waiting for a creature to eat me alive in front of my boyfriend; but that never happened.Instead, a foot landed on my ribs several times, making me cough some blood and breaking a rib or two, well... I thought one or two but it actually broke seven ribs but who cares anyways. 

All of the sudden the door burst open as if someone had kicked it. I couldn't move, but I know something was going on, I started blacking out in a matter of seconds but I was able to hear two gunshots and someone screaming.

JAEDEN'S POV                     

I kicked the door and broke it, then , I walked in and saw Wyatt tied to a chair and... crying? Then I saw Samantha kicking Y/n on her ribs, and one monster pretty similar to the ones we had killed on our way there.

-"What are you idiots doing here? I told you to stay home." Samantha said standing in front of Y/n's trembling body. 

-"We followed you. Now stay away from our friends or we'll end you." Finn said calmly as he pointed his gun at her. 

-"Do it and I swear this big guy will kill you before you actually kill me." She replied as she pointed at the monster that stood right behind Wyatt. 

I pointed my gun at the monster's forehead and shot it making it's brain splatter all over the wall behind it. 

-"You were saying?" 

She looked astonished at the dead thing on the floor. It was our chance. I signaled Jack to get behind her and put a plastic bag we had over her head. Right after he did it, Finn untied Wyatt who ran to Y/n and picked her up bridal style.

-"Let's get out of here. I hate this place." 

We rushed outside and got in a boat made with... bones.

Time skip

We got to the hospital and the doctors took Y/n away as soon as we crossed the door, they also helped us with some of our cuts. (Running through the forest while some creatures attack you is though)