Too important to say goodbye

YOUR POV

Once we got in the house someone hugged me and made me fall on the ground.

-"Y/NNNNNN"

-"Oh my gooooddddddd! LILIAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Wyatt and Jae hung out and we talked for hours and hours without knowing where Samantha went, we knew that she wasn't there because everyone was fucking calmed.

-"HELLO FELLOW HUMANS! FACK IS BACK!"

Jack yelled from outside instead of knocking or using the doorbell.

I opened the door and laughed at Finn's annoyed face.

-"Hey!" I said in mid-laughter and then hugged them.

-"Hey, Y/n/n. Sorry for Jack's... problem... or hyperactivity," Finn looked at Jack, who was now hopping and twirling all around the place, "He just woke up and has a shitload of energy."

I smiled and shook my head.

-"It's okay, you know I'm used to it. My dear Mike Wheeler."

-"Please don't call me like thaaaaaaat. Stranger things finished yeeeears ago and I'm taking a little break. You know that!"

I nodded and pulled him inside.

-"HEY JACKKKKKKKK! TIME TO GET IN KIDDO."

-"Yes mom..." He said as he walked in and rolled his eyes.

I stood there, looking outside as the cold wind hit my face; my whole body shivered but I stopped feeling cold when two arms wrapped around my waist and a soft kiss pressed on my cheek.

-"Hey cutie!"

-"Hey you!" I said as I turned around and faced Wyatt.

-"What are you doing here? It's cold." He asked as he pressed a strand of hair behind my ear.

-"Just looking out. I really like this place but the fact that it's facing the woods kinda freaks me out a bit."

-"Hey. You'll be fine. We'll all be fine. Okay?"

I nodded and kissed him softly, with a little smile on my mouth; I knew he was smiling too because I could totally feel his soft lips pointing upwards.
I felt his hand on my cheek at the same time as someone came up to us and tapped my shoulder a few times; I turned around and found my "good friend" Samantha.

-"I'm glad you got over the little fight you guys had the first day we met. Y/n got really mad for nothing!!!! I mean... Wy, you can let anyone you want sit on your lap... am I right?"

-"Yeah. That happened some time ago and we had to move on. Sam you have to stop living in the past and maybe stop trying to mess with our relationship." I replied with bitterness.

-"I'm just trying to get my friend back cuz I miss him."

I rolled my eyes and looked at Wyatt.

-"I'm gonna try to talk to her privately... okay. I'll catch you later."

He pecked my cheek and left with a cute smile on his mouth.

-"You know why I act like this? Because I know what you're doing, I know the problems you have with all your mother fucking nightmares and night terrors and I know this shit is real cause I... I knew someone who had them and those monsters changed her to the point that they lead her to join their weird ass thing. I don't care what will happen to you, and being completely honest, it wouldn't bother me if you died out there because Wy would need someone to make him feel better; but I care too much for that, you're leading Wyatt to this, he'll end up just like you. I think you shouldn't be here if you don't want to hurt him. Get away from him."

I wanted to slap her, I wanted to start the car and hit her with it, but I also felt like I had to run away, I never tried to hurt Wyatt.
Thoughts were inviding my mind and I remembered the time that thing attacked us, all the nights that he had to wake up just to check if I was still breathing and the nights that he held me until I stopped crying. He was too important for me and I wouldn't let some random bitch take him away.

- "I won't do it... I'm not going to hurt him. I've known him for most of my life and he has accepted each of my problems and has learnt how to deal with them; he's the only one with the capacity to understand me like no one else. He's just to important for me to say goodbye, I won't let you wake him away."

I turned around and walked into the house, I looked through the window and simply ignored what Samantha had to say.

//Sorry for not updatingggggg. It's been years since I last updated, but I finally did!!!!

Pd: Sorry for all the typos in the story, I'll fix that after I finish writing the story.

~Ana//