Normal kid

//This part is supposed to happen 4 months after the previous chapter IT'S FREAKING DECEMBEEEEEER. Oh annnnd I almost forgot to say that you guys aren't dating yet... I really hope you guys like it.//

WYATT'S POV

Y/n's nightmares were worse every night, and they became somehow real... or well... we kept finding things related with her nightmares.
Last week we found a corpse near a lake; Y/n started freaking out because she recognized his face... he'd died in her dream. She said that he had been murdered by an old man that had green eyes and a creepy smile.

I would've loved to be able to help her but I couldn't do anything. I always tried to keep her awake and never leave her alone.

-"Wy?" Jaeden snapped me out of my thoughts and sat down next to me.

-"yeah?" I looked at him.

-"Y/n worries me. Soph told me what happened last night when they were walking to the cafeteria."

-"What? Y/n never said anything about that."

-"Oh... she saw the man... the guy that appears in her nightmares. Gray hair and green eyes... he was walking down the hallway and smiled at them; but disappeared some seconds after that.
Then Y/n had and anxiety attack and the scars on her arm started itching like hell."

-"No... how is that possible? What if he hurts her? What if something happens to her? NO... Jae, we can't leave her alone, she's in danger."

-"Okay... but we can't scare her. We have to show her that we're there for her."

Jae nodded, stood up and started walking to his dorm. When he oppened the door, Y/n and Soph looked at us, they smiled and waved.

Y/n stood up and greeted Jae with a hug and then greeted me with a peck on the left cheek.

-"Guys," I started talking as I looked at Jae and Soph, "I'm going to steal Y/n for a second. I need to talk to her really fast... we'll come back in a minute."

Jae nodded and sat next to Soph.

I took Y/n's hand and took her to our room. Her hands were sweaty and I bet she knew what I was going to tell her.
I sat on my bed and took one of my red pillows, then I gestured her to sit next to me.

-"Why didn't you tell me? WHY... why do Sophia and Jaeden know about what happened last night and not me? Y/N I'm your best friend, I know everything about you."

-"I don't want you to worry that much... Wy, you're spending too much time dealing with my problems and I don't want to bother you with them anymore... well, I don't want anyone to worry. I want to be treated just like someone else, not like the weirdo, I want to be seen as a normal kid."

-"SHUT UP Y/N you are not a weirdo, you're not a problem... okay? I just treat you differently because I like you, because you are my whole freaking universe... WHY DON'T YOU SEE HOW IMPORTANT YOU ARE TO ME. I WORRY BECAUSE I CARE... maybe I just care too much. And you don't care enough."

I looked down and saw Y/n's hands shaking, she was definitely crying.

-"I do care and that's why I'm doing this, because I'm constantly trying to find ways to keep you away even if I want you to stay just because I have to keep you safe. That's why I never look like I care but it's just because I care too much and I know that this won't end in a good way for me... but if I'm away, it won't hurt you either."

I unconsciously pulled Y/n closer and smiled. I wanted her to know that I knew she cared, I trusted her, and I'd never leave her.
You guys may be thinking that I should just tell her instead of being soooo cheesy but I honestly think that some things are better and stronger with actions, not with words.
I closed my eyes and made my way to her mouth, I pressed a long and soft kiss on her lips.

-"You don't need to be a normal kid to be perfect. You are unique and that makes you perfect. And that's why I want to be the one that reminds you that every day. And not just like a friend... you know maybe as something else, something stronger. D-do you wanna be my... my girlfriend? This time is 1000% official."

-"Of course, I'd love to." Y/n said and chuckled. "You're so cute when you're nervous!"

-"WHY DID THAT TOOK YOU SOOOO LONNNNG!" A familiar voice said from our door, which was swung open.

We looked over and saw some unexpected guests, Finn, Jack, Jeremy, Chosen, Jaeden and Sophia were looking at us.
Y/n hid behind me and laughed.

-"Say hello to the live stream!" Jack said with a joyful voice, "OMG SHE'S LAUGHING!!! Come on Y/n there's about two million people watching this; they want to see you."

-"Nope. I don't want to be famous!!!!"

-"They've seen you a thousand times! Come hereeee." Soph said and then laughed.

Y/n finally showed her face and blushed.

-"Eh... heeey. It's pretty weird being in front of a camera without singing." She giggled

-"But you can sing if you want to. What do you say beautiful?" I said as I caressed her cheek.

-"I don't think so... I mean... I want to but I don't know if they want to see me sing. It's Jack's live stream, not mine."

Finally we convinced her to sing some songs and to be honest I'd never felt more attracted to anyone in my life; and I was glad I could finally call her... mine.

//Sorry for not updating in like... forever... but now I did lol. Soooooo I just realized this is the only chapter with something kind of happy on it, that means that the next few chapters will focus on the relationship instead of the nightmares becauseeee I have an amazing idea to connect them in the future.//