Mint

OMG GUYYYYYYYS 3.6K THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH! //

I hugged her and shook my head.

"I won't let you go alone, what if something happened to you?"

"You won't have to presence it, you don't have to live it with me. And I can't go with you, knowing that you can get killed, you know I've had horrible dreams and some of them come true eventually... you've died in some of those, and I don't want it to come true, I can't risk the only one I've ever loved just because of how selfish I am."

She kissed me softly, bit my lower lip and then stared into my eyes. I caressed her cheek and she placed her hand over mine. She sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Baby, please... you know I'm not able to leave you alone. I'm coming with you, and if we die, we die together. But I refuse to let you go."

I placed my head on her shoulder and felt how her fingers ran through my long hair, I could hear her heart beat and then, I felt the heat that came from her body, she kept me warm and in that second I felt safe, all the problems had disappeared. It was just the two of us, alone.
Her minty scent filled my nostrils and just made me... happy.

I looked up at her and smiled warmly.

"Okay. We're together in this... I love you."

"I love you more."

I placed her on the bed as I got on top of her and started kissing her. Her hands were on my shoulders annnnnd before anything could happen, someone opened the door.

"Finn is making waffles and we wanted to know if you... holly shit."

I fell down to the floor and hit my head, then looked at Jack and yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, MAN"

He laughed, really loud, and then looked behind him.

"BABE I DON'T THINK Y/N/N AND NOODLE HEAD WANT SOME... I MEAN, THEY WERE ALREADY EATING... EACH OTHER!"

I heard giggles all around the house, I looked for Y/n and found her hiding her now blushed face under a pillow. She looked really cute though.

I stood up and walked over to the door, looking at Jack.

"We want 3 teach... okay 3 for her and 4 for me, she likes it with strawberries, chocolate chips and maple syrup. Keep that in mind. We'll be down in a second."

Jack just nodded and turned around as I closed the door.

"We have to lock the door and hang a don't disturb sign." Y/n chuckled as she walked up to me and hugged me from behind.

"They have to be more... delicate. I mean we never bother them when they're fucking... we just let them be."

"Wy, we weren't fucking... we were just making out and things escalated quickly. Just like the time you kissed Jae... OH MY GOD I HAVE THAT VIDEO I HAVE TO SHOW IT TO LILIA!"

"No you won't!" I turned around and faced her.

"Catch me first, bitch!" Her smile widened and she started running extremely fast... actually way too fast. She ran down the stairs and started yelling Lilia's name like crazy. Finally she found her, laying on a couch with her head on Jae's lap.

"Lilia! I HAVE to show you something right now." Y/n pulled her phone out of her pocket and started scrolling down her gallery. I was screwed, or at least I thought I was. But an angel came from heaven and helped me out; Samantha ripped Y/n's phone from her hand and ran out of the house.

"YOU BITCH! I WANTED HER TO WATCH WY AND JAE KISSING!" Y/n ran after her and tackled her as soon as she had the chance.

I looked over to Lilia and found her laughing at Jaeden, who was really, really embarrassed.

"I'm glad to tell you that I happen to have that video somewhere in my phone so I'll send it to you guys as soon as I find it." Jack commented as he ruined both mine and Jaeden's reputation.

//Okay so some shit's going down... I know I should've uploaded this like two months ago but I was dealing with school and lots and loooots of things in my life but nooow I finally have time to write so YAAAAAY. Luv you guyyyys. I really hope you don't hate me//