=)

YOUR POV

I heard her, right behind me, talking shit about me right behind my back, she really hated me and wanted to make my life a mess, but come on... if some mosters didn't do it, why would a random girl be able to do it?

-"You know you're gonna regret dating Wyatt, you'll see how he falls because of you, he'll suffer because of your fucking nightmares... think about it. No one deserves you, you're just not enough to live, not strong enough, not pretty enough, you're messed up and NOTHING can fix you."

-"I don't believe how I tried to get along with you, a monster way worse than the ones in my dreams, you think you know everything, that you've got your life solved, but let me stop you there, bitch, I love Wyatt, even if you don't believe me, and being completely honest, I don't care if you do. You don't have any reason to go messing my life and treating me like shit. Now leave me ALONE."

A tear rolled down her cheek as she came closer to me and whispered.

-"I will destroy you!"

-"What if we do it the other way around? Hm?"

I raised my brow and left the room; but as soon as I did, I went to my room and locked myself in the bathroom, sat on the floor as I hugged my legs and just cried.

I hated her too much, I just wanted to leave one happy day, without any problem or disturbance, my life was a mess and I didn't want to worry anyone, but I was sure something worse was about to come, and it would fuck up my existence.

-"Y/n? Are you here?" Wyatt said softly as he knocked door.

-"Yeah, yeah... I'll be out in a minute. Kay? Love ya!" I stood up and threw some water on my face to hide the tears.

-"Is everything alright? Need any help?"

-"Wy, I'm fine. Just wait a little while."

-"Babe, you've been there for almost an hour... I'm just worried."

I dried my face and looked at the mirror, saw myself... and someone or something else. A tall, skinny figure with a smiley pressed on it's face, just like an emoji but bleeding and life like, stood behind me. It's long fingers ran through my hair just before it's other hand started pressing against my neck; I tried to breath but I just couldn't, I had to warn Wyatt.

-"Holly shit... Wy get out of here... FAST!"

-"I'm not leaving without you, now LET ME IN."

-"NEVER, JUST RUN, I... LOVE YOU" I was running out of air and I knew my heart would stop beating in any second.

-"Let's let him in!" The thing said as it cracked the door opened for Wyatt to come in, "it isn't as fun if we don't have an audience to bet on how long you'll stay awake. Come in, dear Oleff."

//Thanks for 2k!!!!!! I know this is the worst chapter so far... but I hope you guys like the story annnnnd vote hahaha well if you want to. SOWWWWWWWWY FOR LEAVING YOU HANGING AFTER SUCH A LONG WAIT ILY//