Dragoons of Draconia!

SeifZ vs Venomda (LP: 8000).

Turn 1:

SeifZ activates Odd-Eyes Revolution Dragon's effect in his hand, paying 500 LP (SeifZ LP: 7500) to add Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon to his hand from the Deck. He then places Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon in his Pendulum Zone (Sc4) and sets a monster. During the End Phase, he activates Odd-Eyes' pendulum effect, destroying it to add a Pendulum monster with 1500 Atk or less to his hand from the Deck. He adds Nobledragon Magician (700 Atk).

Turn 2:

Venomda draws. He places Sea Dragoons of Draconia in his Pendulum Zone (Sc7) and summons Dragoons of Draconia (Lv4 1800/200). Dragoons of Draconia attacks and destroys SeifZ' set monster: White Wing Magician (Lv4 1600/1400). As a card he controls was destroyed, SeifZ activates Astrograph Sorcerer's effect in his hand, Special Summoning it in attack position (Lv7 2500/2000) and adding another White Wing Magician to his hand from the Deck. As a monster was destroyed by battle, Venomda activates Sea Dragoons of Draconia's pendulum effect, Special Summoning Phantasm Spiral Dragon from his hand in attack position (Lv8 2900/2900). Phantasm Spiral Dragon attacks and destroys Astrograph Sorcerer (SeifZ LP: 7100). Venomda sets 2 cards.

Turn 3:

SeifZ draws. He activates the spell card Pendulum Call, discarding Nobledragon Magician to add 2 different Magician Pendulum monsters to his hand from the Deck, he adds Harmonizing Magician and Black Fang Magician. SeifZ uses White Wing Magician (Sc1) and Black Fang Magician (Sc8) to set the Pendulum Scale (Sc1/8). SeifZ Pendulum Summons 3 monsters: from hand, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (Lv3 1200/600) and Harmonizing Magician (Lv4 0/0) in defense position, and from his Extra Deck, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon in attack position (Lv7 2500/2000) to the left Extra Monster Zone. As it was Pendulum Summoned, Harmonizing Magician's effect activates, Special Summoning Dragonpulse Magician from the Deck in defence position (Lv4 1800/900), but it's banished when it leaves the field. He then activates Nobledragon Magician's effect in the GY, reducing Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon's Level by 3 (Odd-Eyes Lv4) to Special Summon it from the GY in defence position (Lv3 700/1400). SeifZ sets the Link Markers with his 2 Pendulum monsters Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Harmonizing Magician to Link Summon Heavymetalfoes Electrum to the right Extra Monster Zone (Lnk2 1800 down-left/down-right). Since it was Link Summoned, Electrum's effect puts Performapal Skullcrobat Joker from SeifZ' Deck face-up into the Extra Deck. SeifZ then tunes his Lv3 Tuner monster Nobledragon Magician with his Lv4 Dragonpulse Magician to Synchro Summon Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon in attack position (Lv7 2500/2000) to Electrum's down-right Linked Zone. As the other Synchro Material wasn't an Odd-Eyes monster, Nobledragon Magician's effect returns it to the bottom of the Deck. Dragonpulse Magician is banished due to Harmonizing Magician's effect. He then activates Meteorburst Dragon's effect as it was Special Summoned, Special Summoning White Wing Magician from the Pendulum Zone in attack position (Lv4 1600/1400). SeifZ tunes his Lv3 Pendulum Summoned Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon treating it as a Tuner with his Lv7 Synchro monster Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon to Synchro Summon Nirvana High Paladin in attack position (Lv10 3300/2500) to Electrum's down-right Linked Zone. As it was Synchro Summoned using a Pendulum Summoned non-Tuner Pendulum monster as a Tuner, Nirvana High Paladin's effect activates targeting Pendulum Call in SeifZ' GY to return it to his hand, but Venomda activates the trap card Phantasm Spiral Power, since Venomda's monsters are all Normal monsters, he negates Nirvana High Paladin's effect and it loses 1000 Atk and Def until the end of turn (Lv10 2300/1500). SeifZ activates Electrum's effect, destroying Nirvana High Paladin to return the face-up Performapal Skullcrobat Joker in his Extra Deck to his hand. Since it was destroyed in the Monster Zone, Nirvana High Paladin's effect activates, placing it in the Pendulum Zone (Sc8). SeifZ summons Performapal Skullcrobat Joker (Lv4 1800/100) and activates its effect, adding Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon to his hand from the Deck. SeifZ sets the Link Markers with Electrum and the Tuner monster White Wing Magician to Link Summon Crystron Needlefiber to the left Extra Monster Zone (Lnk2 1500 down-left/down-right). Since it was Link Summoned, Needlefiber's effect activates, Special Summoning Nobledragon Magician from the Deck in defence position (Lv3 700/1400). SeifZ tunes his Lv3 Tuner monster Nobledragon Magician with his Lv4 Skullcrobat Joker to Synchro Summon Clear Wing Synchro Dragon in attack position (Lv7 2500/2000) to Needlefiber's down-left Linked Zone. He then activates Black Fang Magician's pendulum effect, halving the Atk of Phantasm Spiral Dragon (Atk 1450) until the End Phase, then destroying itself, but due to Pendulum Call's effect, Magicians in SeifZ' Pendulum Zones can't be destroyed until Venomda's next End Phase. Needlefiber (Atk 1500) attacks Phantasm Spiral Dragon (Atk 1450), but Venomda activates the trap card Justi-Break, destroying all monsters on the field except attack position Normal monsters. Needlefiber and Clear Wing Synchro Dragon are destroyed. Phantasm Spiral Dragon's Atk returns to normal (Atk 2900).

Turn 4:

Venomda draws. He summons Gene-Warped Warwolf (Lv4 2000/100). Dragoons of Draconia (Atk 1800), Gene-Warped Warwolf (Atk 2000) and Phantasm Spiral Dragon (Atk 2900) attack SeifZ directly (SeifZ LP: 400). Pendulum Call's effect wears off.

Turn 5:

SeifZ draws. He activates Black Fang Magician's pendulum effect, halving the Atk of Phantasm Spiral Dragon until the End Phase (Atk 1450). He then places Wisdom-Eye Magician in the Pendulum Zone (Sc5) and sets the Pendulum Scale (Sc5/8). SeifZ Pendulum Summons 2 monsters in attack position: from his hand, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (Lv7 2500/2000) and from the Extra Deck, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (Lv7 2500/2000) to the left Extra Monster Zone. He then summons Wisdom-Eye Magician (Lv4 1500/1500). Wisdom-Eye Magician (Atk 1500) attacks Dragoons of Draconia (Atk 1800), and SeifZ activates Nirvana High Paladin's pendulum effect, preventing Wisdom-Eye Magician's destruction making any damage to SeifZ 0, then all monsters Venomda control lose Atk equal to Wisdom-Eye's Atk (Phantasm Spiral Dragon Atk 0, Gene-Warped Warwolf Atk 500, Dragoons of Draconia Atk 300). Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (Atk 2500) attacks and destroys Phantasm Spiral Dragon (Atk 0), with Odd-Eyes' effect inflicting double battle damage to Venomda (Venomda LP: 3000). Nirvana High Paladin's pendulum effect activates, all monsters Venomda control lose Atk equal to Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon's Atk (Dragoons of Draconia and Gene-Warped Warwolf Atk 0 both). The second Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (Atk 2500) attacks and destroys Dragoons of Draconia (Atk 0), with Odd-Eyes' effect inflicting double the battle damage to Venomda (Venomda LP: 0).

SeifZ wins!