Coding the Clock!

SeifZ vs Asukaiba (LP: 8000) -MR4-

Turn 1:

SeifZ Normal Summons Cyberse Gadget (Lv4/1400/300). He uses his Lv4 Cyberse Gadget to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Link Disciple (Lnk1/500/B) to the right EMZ. Cyberse Gadget's effect activates when it's sent from the field to the GY, Special Summoning a Gadget Token (Cyberse/LIGHT/Lv2/0/0) to SeifZ' field in defense position. SeifZ uses his Lv2 Gadget Token to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Link Devotee (Lnk1/500/T) to Link Disciple's B-Linked MMZ, COLinking Link Disciple and Link Devotee (COL-B/T). Link Devotee's effect activates when Summoned, preventing SeifZ from Link Summoning Lnk3 or higher monsters for the rest of this turn. He then activates Link Disciple's effect, releasing it's Linked Link Devotee to draw a card, then return a card from his hand to the bottom of his Deck. Link Devotee's effect activates when it's released while COLinked, Special Summoning 2 Link Tokens (Cyberse/LIGHT/Lv1/0/0) to SeifZ' field in defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Link Disciple and Link Token to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Clock Spartoi (Lnk2/800/B/BL) to the right EMZ. Clock Spartoi's effect activates when Link Summoned, adding Cyberse Fusion to SeifZ' hand from the Deck. 

Turn 2:

Asukaiba activates the spell card The Melody of Awakening Dragon, discarding Dragon Spirit of White to add 2 Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragons to his hand from the Deck. He then reveals Blue-Eyes White Dragon in his hand to Special Summon Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon (Lv8/3000/2500) from his hand in attack position. Asukaiba activates the spell card The Claw of Hermos, fusing it with the Dragon-Type Blue-Eyes White Dragon in his hand to Fusion Summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword (Lv7/2400/2000) in attack position to the left EMZ. Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword's effect activates when Summoned, equipping itself to Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon and increasing its Atk by 1000 (Atk 3000→4000), then increasing its Atk and Def by 500 for each Dragon-Type monster on the field and in the GYs (Total Dragon-Type monsters: 3, Blue-Eyes Lv8/4000→5500/2500→4000). Blue-Eyes (Atk 5500) attacks Clock Spartoi (Atk 800) and destroys it (SeifZ LP: 8000→3300).

Turn 3:

SeifZ Normal Summons RAM Clouder (Lv4/1800/1000) and activates its effect, releasing Link Token to Special Summon Clock Spartoi (Lnk2/800/B/BL) from the GY. SeifZ uses his 2 Effect monsters, Code Radiator in his hand using its monster effect and the Lnk2 Clock Spartoi, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Transcode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/R/B) to the left EMZ, Linking Blue-Eyes in its T-Linked MMZ. Code Radiator's monster effect activates when sent to the GY as a Link Material for the Link Summon of a Code Talker monster, negating Blue-Eyes' effects and reducing its Atk to 0 this turn (Blue-Eyes Atk 5500→0). He then activates the quick-play spell card Cynet Backdoor, banishing RAM Clouder until his next Standby Phase to add a Cyberse monster to his hand from the Deck with less Atk than the banished monster's Atk (RAM Clouder Atk 1800) , he adds Micro Coder (Atk 0). He then activates Transcode Talker's effect, Special Summoning the Lnk2 Clock Spartoi (Lnk2/800/B/BL) again from his GY to it's B-Linked MMZ. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Micro Coder in his hand using its monster effect and the Lnk2 Clock Spartoi, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Shootingcode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/L/B) to Transcode Talker's B-Linked MMZ, COLinking Transcode Talker and Shootingcode Talker (COL-B/T). Micro Coder's monster effect activates when sent to the GY as as Link Material for the Link Summon of a Code Talker monster, adding Cynet Optimize to SeifZ' hand from the Deck. Transcode Talker's effect activates, preventing Asukaiba from targeting it and monsters it COLinks with card effects, and they gain 500 Atk (Transcode Talker Atk 2300→2800, Shootingcode Talker Atk 2300→2800). SeifZ activates the continuous spell card Cynet Optimize and uses its effect to immediately Normal Summon ROM Cloudia (Lv4/1800/0) to Shootingcode Talker's L-Linked MMZ. ROM Cloudia's effect activates when Normal Summoned, returning the Lv4 Cyberse Gadget to his hand from the GY. SeifZ activates Shootingcode Talker (Atk 2800) attacks Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon (Atk 0) and destroys it (Asukaiba LP: 8000→5200). Transcode Talker (Atk 2800) and ROM Cloudia (Atk 1800) attack Asukaiba directly (Asukaiba LP: 5200→2400→600). Shootingcode Talker's effect activates at the end of the Battle Phase and SeifZ draws a card for each monster it destroyed by battle this turn, so he draws 1 card. 

Turn 4:

Asukaiba activates the field spell card Dragon Ravine and uses its effect, discarding Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon from his hand to send The White Stone of Ancients to his GY from the Deck. He sets a card. During the End Phase, The White Stone of Ancients' monster effect activates in the GY since it was sent there this turn, Special Summoning Dragon Spirit of White (Lv8/2500/2000) from his Deck in defense position. Dragon Spirit of White's effect activates when Summoned, banishing SeifZ' Cynet Optimize. 

Turn 5:

During the Standby Phase, the banished RAM Clouder returns to the field (Lv4/1800/1000) and due to Cynet Backdoor's effect, it can attack directly this turn, but Asukaiba activates the trap card Waboku to prevent his monsters from being destroyed by battle and reduce any battle damage he takes to 0 this turn. SeifZ activates RAM Clouder's effect, releasing ROM Cloudia to Special Summon Micro Coder (Lv1/0/0) from his GY in defense position. He then Normal Summons Flame Buffalo (Lv3/1400/200). SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Micro Coder and Flame Buffalo, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Honeybot (Lnk2/1900/L/R) to Shootingcode Talker's L-Linked MMZ, COLinking Honeybot and Shootingcode Talker (COL-R/L). Flame Buffalo's effect activates when it leaves the field, discarding the Cyberse monster Dotscaper to draw 2 cards. Dotscaper's monster effect activates when sent to the GY, Special Summoning itself (Lv1/0/2100) from the GY in defense positon. SeifZ uses his 2 monsters, Dotscaper and the Lnk2 Honeybot, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Tri-Gate Wizard (Lnk3/2200/L/T/R) to Shootingcode Talker's L-Linked MMZ, COLinking Tri-Gate Wizard and Shootingcode Talker (COL-R/L). He then Special Summons Backup Secertary (Lv3/1200/800) from his hand since he controls a Cyberse monster. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Backup Secertary and RAM Clouder, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons another Honeybot (Lnk2/1900/L/R) to Tri-Gate Wizard's L-Linked MMZ, COLinking Tri-Gate Wizard and Honeybot (COL-L/R). Honeybot's effect prevents Asukaiba from targeting monsters it Links with card effects, also they cannot be destroyed by battle. Tri-Gate Wizard's effect activates since it COLinks 2 or more monsters, banishing Asukaiba's Dragon Spirit of White. SeifZ activates SIMM Tablir's monster effect in his hand, returning the Lv4 Code Radiator from his GY to his hand to Special Summon SIMM Tablir (Lv5/0/1800) from his hand in defense position to Honeybot's L-Linked MMZ. 

Turn 6:

Asukaiba activates Dragon Ravine's effect, discarding Polymerization to send The White Stone of Ancients from the Deck to the GY. During the End Phase, The White Stone of Ancients' monster effect activates since it was sent there this turn, Special Summoning Blue-Eyes White Dragon (Lv8/3000/2500) from his Deck in attack position. 

Turn 7:

SeifZ Normal Summons Link Streamer (Lv4/1600/1800). He then uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, SIMM Tablir and the Lnk2 Honeybot, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Excode Talker (Lnk3/2300/L/T/R) to Tri-Gate Wizard's L-Linked MMZ, COLinking Excode Talker and Tri-Gate Wizard (COL-R/L). Excode Talker's effect increases the Atk of monsters it Links by 500 (Tri-Gate Wizard Atk 2200→2700) and prevents Asukaiba from destroying them by card effects. Since a monster was Summoned while Link Streamer is on his field, SeifZ activates its effect and Special Summons a Data Token (Lv1/0/0) in defense position to Excode Talker's L-Linked MMZ (Data Token Atk 0→500). Excode Talker's effect activates when Link Summoned, making MMZs on Asukaiba's field unusable up to the number of monsters in the EMZs (Total monsters: 1), so he makes Transcode Talker's T-Linked MMZ unusable. SeifZ uses his Lv1 Data Token to set the Link Markers and Extra Link Summons Talkback Lancer (Lnk1/1200/B) to the left EMZ, COLinking Talkback Lancer and Excode Talker (COL-B/T, Talkback Lancer Atk 1200→1700). Tri-Gate Wizard's effect activates when it COLinks 2 or more monsters, banishing Asukaiba's Blue-Eyes White Dragon. He then activates the quick-play spell card Cynet Backdoor, banishing Transcode Talker on his field until his next Standby Phase to add a monster with less Atk than the banished monster's Atk to his hand from the Deck (Transcode Talker Atk 2300), he adds Clock Wyvern (Atk 1800). SeifZ activates the spell card Cynet Fusion, fusing Clock Wyvern in his hand with Lnk3 Excode Talker, Lnk3 Tri-Gate Wizard, Lnk3 Shootingcode Talker and Lnk1 Talkback Lancer on his field to Fusion Summon Cyberse Clock Dragon (Lv7/2500/2000) in attack position to the right EMZ. Cyberse Clock Dragon's effect activates when Fusion Summoned, sending cards from the top of SeifZ' Deck to the GY equal to the total Link Markers of the Link monsters used as its Fusion Materials (Total Link Markers: 10) to gain 1000 Atk for each card sent this way (Cyberse Clock Dragon Atk 2500→12500) until the next End Phase, but other monsters SeifZ controls cannot attack this turn. Cyberse Clock Dragon (Atk 12500) attacks Asukaiba directly (Asukaiba LP: 600→0).

SeifZ wins!