A for Aliens, A for Archfiends!

MATCH DUEL: 1st Duel.

SeifZ vs Siegfried (LP: 8000) -MR4-

Turn 1:

Siegfried discards the Lv7 DARK monster Supreme King Gate Zero from his hand to Special Summon Dark Grepher (Lv4/1700/1600) in attack position. He then activates its effect, discarding the DARK monster Trance Archfiend from his hand to send the DARK monster Archfiend Heiress from the Deck to the GY. Heiress' effect activates when sent to the GY by a card effect, adding Summoned Skull to Siegfried's hand from the Deck. He then activates the spell card Celestial Observatory, returning his Lv6 Summoned Skull monster to the bottom of his Deck to draw 2 cards. He then Normal Summons another Dark Grepher (Lv4/1700/1600) and activates its effect, discarding the DARK monster Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm to send the DARK monster Destrudo the Lost Dragon's Frisson from the Deck to the GY. Siegfried overlays his 2 Lv4 Dark Grephers to Xyz Summon Number 41: Bagooska the Terribly Tired Tapir (Rnk4/2100/2000) in defense position to the left EMZ.

Turn 2:

SeifZ activates the spell card Convert Contact since he controls no monsters, sending Neo-Spacian Grand Mole from the Deck and Neo-Spacian Dark Panther from his hand to the GY to draw 2 cards. He then activates the spell card A Hero Lives, paying half his LP (SeifZ LP: 8000→4000) to Special Summon Elemental HERO Prisma (Lv4/1700/1100) from the Deck in attack position. Bagooska's effect switches all monsters on the field into defense position as long as it stays in defense position, so Prisma is switched into defense position. SeifZ activates Prisma's effect, revealing the Fusion monster Elemental HERO Air Neos in his Extra Deck and sending the Fusion Material monster Elemental HERO Neos to the GY from the Deck to gain its name, but Bagooska's effect negates the activated effects of defense position monsters, so Prisma doesn't gain Neos' name. He then Normal Summons Jet Synchron (Lv1/500/0) and it's switched into defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 monsters: Prisma and the Tuner monster Jet Synchron, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Crystron Needlefiber (Lnk2/1500/BL/BR) to the right EMZ. Since Link monsters cannot be in defense position, Bagooska cannot negate their activated effects. Needlefiber's effect activates when Link Summoned, Special Summoning the Tuner monster Glow-Up Bulb (Lv1/100/100) from the Deck in defense position. SeifZ uses Glow-Up Bulb to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Linkuriboh (Lnk1/300/B) to Needlefiber's BL-Linked MMZ. He then activates Glow-Up Bulb's effect in the GY, sending the top card of his Deck to the GY (Neo-Spacian Dark Panther) to Special Summon Glow-Up Bulb (Lv1/100/100) from the GY in defense position. SeifZ uses his 3 Effect monsters: Glow-Up Bulb, Linkuriboh and the Lnk2 Needlefiber, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Borrelsword Dragon (Lnk4/3000/T/L/BL/B) to the right EMZ. Borrelsword Dragon (Atk 3000) attacks and destroys Bagooska (Def 2000), with Borrelsword Dragon's effect halving Bagooska's Atk and adding that halved amount to its own Atk (Bagooska Atk 2100→1050, Borrelsword Atk 3000→4050).

Turn 3:

Siegfried activates Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm's effect in his GY since he controls no monsters, Special Summoning Darkwurm (Lv4/1800/1200) from his GY in attack position. He then Normal Summons Archfiend Emperor, the First Lord of Horror (Lv8/3000/2000) without releasing monsters by halving its original Atk/Def (Lv8/3000→1500/2000→1000) and destroying it in the End Phase. He then activates its effect, banishing Trance Archfiend from the GY to destroy Borrelsword Dragon, and SeifZ activates Borrelsword Dragon's effect to switch Archfiend Emperor to defense position. Siegfried Special Summons Archfiend Commander (Lv6/2500/1200) from his hand in attack position since he controls an Archfiend card, but it cannot attack this turn. Archfiend Commander's effect activates when Special Summoned, destroying Archfiend Emperor. Darkwurm (Atk 1800) attacks SeifZ directly (SeifZ LP: 4000→2200). 

Turn 4:

SeifZ Normal Summons Neo Space Connector (Lv4/800/1800) and activates its effect, Special Summoning Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin (Lv3/600/800) from the Deck in defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 Warrior monsters: Aqua Dolphin and Neo Space Connector, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights (Lnk2/1600/BL/BR) to the right EMZ. Isolde's effect activates when Link Summoned, adding another Neo Space Connector to his hand from the Deck, but it cannot be used this turn. SeifZ activates the spell card Neos Fusion, fusing Elemental HERO Neos and Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird from his Deck and sending them to the GY to Fusion Summon Elemental HERO Air Neos (Lv7/2500/2000) in attack position to Isolde's BR-Linked MMZ. Since SeifZ' LP are lower than Siegfried's LP, Air Neos' effect increases its Atk by the difference (SeifZ LP: 2200, Siegfried LP: 8000, Air Neos Atk 2500→8300). Air Neos (Atk 8300) attacks Archfiend Commander (Atk 2500) and destroys it (Siegfried LP: 8000→2200, Air Neos LP: 8300→2500). SeifZ sets a card. During the End Phase, Air Neos' effect activates to return it to the Extra Deck, but SeifZ banishes Neos Fusion from the GY instead.