Duel Puzzle #2

SeifZ vs Accel (LP: 1) -MR4, starting hand: 10, draws per turn: 5, win condition: OTK-

Turn 1:

Accel Normal Summons Amazoness Swords Woman (Lv4/1500/1600), whose effect make SeifZ takes any battle damage from battles involving it. Accel sets 4 cards (Book of Moon, Compulsory Evacuation Device, Forbidden Chalice and Counter Gate). 

Turn 2:

SeifZ Normal Summons Balancer Lord (Lv4/1700/1200), but Accel activates the trap card Compulsory Evacuation Device, returning Balancer Lord to SeifZ' hand. SeifZ activates the continuous spell card Cynet Optimize and uses its effect, immediately Normal Summoning Balancer Lord (Lv4/1700/1200), and Accel activates his quick-play spell card Book of Moon to flip Balancer Lord face-down, but SeifZ activates his quick-play spell card Cynet Backdoor from his hand, banishing Balancer Lord to add a Cyberse monster to his hand from the Deck with lower Atk than Balancer Lord's original Atk (Balancer Lord Atk 1700), he adds Latency (Atk 0). Balancer Lord's effect activates when banished, Special Summoning Link Streamer (Lv4/1600/1800) from SeifZ' hand in attack position. He then activates Defcon Bird's effect in his hand, discarding Stack Reviver from his hand to Special Summon Defcon Bird (Lv3/100/1700) from his hand in defense position. Link Streamer's effect activates when a Cyberse monster is Summoned, Special Summoning a Data Token (Cyberse/LIGHT/Lv1/0/0) in defense position to SeifZ' field. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Defcon Bird and Data Token, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Cyberse Witch (Lnk2/800/B/BL) to the right EMZ. He then activates the spell card One-Time Passcode to Special Summon a Security Token (Cyberse/LIGHT/Lv4/2000/2000) to his field in defense position to Cyberse Witch's B-Linked MMZ. Cyberse Witch's effect activates when a monster is Special Summoned to it's Linked MMZ, banishing the spell card One-Time Passcode from the GY to add Cynet Ritual and Cyberse Magician to SeifZ' hand from the Deck, then since it activated this effect this turn, SeifZ activates its second effect to Special Summon Stack Reviver (Lv2/100/600) from his GY in defense position. SeifZ uses his 3 monsters, Security Token, Micro Coder in his hand using its monster effect and Code Radiator in his hand using it's monster effect, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Excode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/L/R) to Cyberse Witch's B-Linked MMZ, COLinking Excode Talker and Cyberse Witch (COL-T/B). Excode Talker's effect activates when Link Summoned, making one of Accel's empty MMZs unusable as long as it stays on the field. Code Radiator's monster effect activates when sent to the GY as a Link Material for the Link Summon of a Code Talker monster, negating Amazoness Swords Woman's monster effects and making its Atk 0 (Amazoness Swords Woman Atk 1500→0). Micro Coder's monster effect activates when sent to the GY as a Link Material for the Link Summon of a Code Talker monster, adding Cynet Conflict to SeifZ' hand from the Deck. Excode Talker's effect increases the Atk of monsters it Links by 500 (Cyberse Witch Atk 800→1300) and prevents them from being destroyed by card effects. SeifZ uses his 2 monsters, Link Streamer and the Lnk2 Cyberse Witch, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Transcode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/R/B) to the left EMZ, Linking the unusable MMZ in its T-Linked MMZ. SeifZ activates Transcode Talker's effect, Special Summoning Cyberse Witch (Lnk2/800/B/BL) from his GY in it's B-Linked MMZ. He then Special Summons Link Infra-Flier (Lv2/0/1800) from his hand in defense position to Excode Talker's R-Linked MMZ (Atk 0→500). SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Stack Reviver and Link Infra-Flier, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Flame Administrator (Lnk2/1200/L/BR) to Excode Talker's R-Linked MMZ (Atk 1200→1700), COLinking Excode Talker and Flame Administrator (COL-R/L). Flame Administrator's effect increases the Atk of all Link monsters SeifZ controls by 800 (Transcode Talker Atk 2300→3100, Cyberse Witch Atk 800→1600, Excode Talker Atk 2300→3100, Flame Administrator Atk 1700→2500). Stack Reviver's effect activates when sent to the GY as a Link Material, Special Summoning Link Infra-Flier (Lv2/0/1800) from his GY in defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Link Infra-Flier and Cyberse Witch, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Honeybot (Lnk2/1900→2700/L/R) to Transcode Talker's B-Linked MMZ. Honeybot's effect prevents monsters it Links from being destroyed by battle or targeted by card effects. SeifZ activates the ritual spell card Cynet Ritual, releasing Cyberse Gadget (Lv4) and Clock Wyvern (Lv4) in his hand to Ritual Summon Cyberse Magician (Lv7/2500/2000) from his hand in attack position to Excode Talker's L-Linked MMZ and Honeybot's R-Linked MMZ (Atk 2500→3000). He then activates the spell card Monster Reborn to Special Summon Clock Wyvern (Lv4/1800/1000) from his GY in attack position to Honeybot's L-Linked MMZ. SeifZ activates the spell card Cynet Fusion, fusing Clock Wyvern with Transcode Talker on the field to Fusion Summon Cyberse Clock Dragon (Lv7/2500/2000). Cyberse Clock Dragon's effect activates when Fusion Summoned, sending cards from the top of SeifZ' Deck to the GY equal to the combined Link Markers of Link monsters used as Fusion Materials (Transcode Talker Lnk3, Cards sent: Backup Secertary, Flame Buffalo and Backup Secertary) and gaining 1000 Atk for each card sent to the GY by this effect (Cyberse Clock Dragon Atk 2500→5500), but other monsters cannot attack this turn. Cyberse Clock Dragon and Cyberse Magician have 2 common effects whenever SeifZ controls a Link monster, preventing Accel from targeting other monsters by card effects or attacks, so they create a targeting and attack Lock. Cyberse Clock Dragon (Atk 5500) attacks Amazoness Swords Woman (Atk 0) and destroys it (Accel LP: 1→0).

SeifZ wins!