Tyrant Wings!

SeifZ vs SmokeyB37 (LP: 8000) -MR4-

Turn 1:

Smokey sets a monster and a card.

Turn 2:

SeifZ summons Windwitch - Glass Bell (Lv4/1500/1500) and activates its effect, adding Windwitch - Ice Bell to his hand from the Deck. SeifZ then uses Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer (Sc2) and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (Sc4) to set the Pendulum Scale (Sc2/4) and Pendulum Summons Windwitch - Ice Bell from his hand in defense position (Lv3/1000/1000). Ice Bell's effect activates when Summoned, inflicting 500 damage to Smokey (Smokey LP: 7500). SeifZ tunes his Lv4 Tuner monster Glass Bell with his Lv3 non-Tuner monster Ice Bell to Synchro Summon Clear Wing Fast Dragon (Lv7/2500/2000) in attack position to the left EMZ. Clear Wing Fast Dragon (Atk 2500) attacks Smokey's set monster: The White Stone of Ancients (Lv1/600/500) and destroys it. During the End Phase, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon's pendulum effect activates, destroying itself to add Dragonpit Magician to the hand from the Deck. Smokey activates The White Stone of Ancient's effect as it was sent to the GY this turn, Special Summoning Blue-Eyes White Dragon from the Deck in attack position (Lv8/3000/2500). 

Turn 3:

Smokey activates the spell card Pot of Desires, banishing the top 10 cards of his Deck face-down to draw 2 cards. He then summons Sage with the Eyes of Blue (Lv1/0/1500) and activates its effect, adding The White Stone of Ancients from his Deck to his hand. Since an effect of a card already on the field was activated, SeifZ activates Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit's monster effect in his hand, discarding it to destroy Sage with the Eyes of Blue. Blue-Eyes (Atk 3000) attacks Clear Wing (Atk 2500), and SeifZ activates Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver's effect in his hand, Special Summoning itself in defense position (Lv8/2000/2600) to prevent Clear Wing's destruction by that battle (SeifZ LP: 7500). Smokey sets 2 cards.

Turn 4:

SeifZ uses his 2 Pendulum monsters Clear Wing and Odd-Eyes Dissolver to set the Link Markers and Link Summon Heavymetalfoes Electrumite (Lnk2/1800/bottom-left/bottom-right) to the left EMZ. Electrumite's effect activates when Link Summoned, placing Odd-Eyes Revolution Dragon from the Deck into the Extra Deck face-up. He then activates Electrumite's second effect, destroying Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer in his Pendulum Zone to add Odd-Eyes Revolution Dragon to his hand from the Extra Deck. Since a pendulum card left his Pendulum Zone, Electrumite's third effect activates and SeifZ draws a card. He then activates Odd-Eyes Revolution Dragon's monster effect in his hand by discarding it and paying 500 LP (SeifZ LP: 7000), adding Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon to his hand from the Deck. SeifZ then uses Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (Sc4) and Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon (Sc8) to set the Pendulum Scale (Sc4/8). SeifZ Pendulum Summons 2 monsters from his Extra Deck in attack position: Clear Wing Fast Dragon (Lv7/2500/2000) to Electrumite's bottom-left Linked MMZ, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (Lv7/2500/2000) to Electrumite's bottom-right Linked MMZ. During the End Phase, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon's pendulum effect activates, destroying itself to add Performapal Trump Witch to his hand from the Deck. As an Odd-Eyes card he control was destroyed, Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon's pendulum effect activates, Special Summoning Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron from the Deck in defense position (Lv2/200/600). 

Turn 5:

Smokey sets a monster. He then activates his set spell card Trade-In, discarding Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon (Lv8) to draw 2 cards. He then activates The White Stone of Ancients' effect in his GY, banishing itself to return Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon to his hand from the GY. He then activates the trap card Tyrant Wing by equipping it to Blue-Eyes, increasing its Atk by 400 (Atk 3400), also it can attack two monsters this turn. Blue-Eyes (Atk 3400) attacks Electrumite (Atk 1800) and Clear Wing (Atk 2500) and destroys them (SeifZ LP: 4500). During the End Phase, since the equipped monster attacked a monster this turn, Tyrant Wing is destoryed (Blue-Eyes Atk 3000). 

Turn 6:

SeifZ activates the field spell card Sky Iris and uses its effect, destroying Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron to add Odd-Eyes Advent to his hand from the Deck. Since an Odd-Eyes card was destroyed, Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon's pendulum effect activates, Special Summoning Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver from his Deck in defense position (Lv8/2000/2600). SeifZ activates the ritual spell card Odd-Eyes Advent, releasing the Lv7 Pendulum monster Dragonpit Magician in his hand to Ritual Summon Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon (Lv7/2800/2500) from his hand in attack position. Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon's effect activates when Summoned, returning all spell and trap cards Smokey controls to the hand. He then activates Nobledragon Magician's monster effect in his hand, reducing Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon's Level by 3 (Lv4) to Special Summon itself in defense position (Lv3/700/1400). SeifZ uses his 2 Pendulum monsters Odd-Eyes and Nobledragon Magician to set the Link Markers and Link Summon Heavymetalfoes Electrumite (Lnk2/1800/bottom-left/bottom-right) to the left EMZ. Electrumite's effect activates when Link Summoned, sending Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon from the Deck to the Extra Deck face-up. SeifZ uses Performapal Trump Girl (Sc4) and Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon (Sc8) already on the field to set the Pendulum Scale (Sc4/8). SeifZ Pendulum Summons 2 monsters from the Extra Deck in attack position: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (Lv7/2500/2000) to Electrumite's bottom-left Linked MMZ, and Clear Wing Fast Dragon (Lv7/2500/2000) to Electrumite's bottom-right Linked MMZ. Electrumite's effect activates, destroying Trump Girl in the Pendulum Zone to return Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron to his hand from the Extra Deck. As a pendulum card left his Pendulum Zone, Electrumite's effect lets SeifZ draw a card. He then activates Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron in his Pendulum Zone (Sc6) and uses his pendulum effect, treating Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon as a Lv1 Tuner monster. SeifZ tunes his now Lv1 Tuner monster Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon with his Lv7 non-Tuner Synchro monster Clear Wing Fast Dragon to Synchro Summon Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon in attack position (Lv10/3000/2500) to Electrumite's bottom-left Linked MMZ. SeifZ activates Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver's monster effect, fusing itself with Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon in his Pendulum Zone to Fusion Summon Starving Venom Fusion Dragon in attack position (Lv8/2800/2000) to Electrumite's bottom-right Linked MMZ. Starving Venom's effect activates when Fusion Summoned, gaining the Atk of Blue-Eyes (Atk 3000) until the End Phase (Atk 5800). He then activates Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon (Sc8) into his Pendulum Zone and sets the Pendulum Scale (Sc6/8). SeifZ enters the Battle Phase, and activates Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon's effect, destroying all Lv5 and higher monsters Smokey controls, so Blue-Eyes White Dragon is destroyed. Electrumite (Atk 1800) attacks Smokey's set monster: The White Stone of Ancients (Lv1/600/500) and destroys it. Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon (Atk 2800), Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon (Atk 3000) and Starving Venom Fusion Dragon (Atk 5800) attack Smokey directly (Smokey LP: 0).

SeifZ wins!