Vampire's Irregular!

SeifZ vs Cry (LP: 8000) -MR4- *Starting hand: 8, Draws per turn: 2*

Turn 1:

Cry Normal Summons Shiranui Solitaire (Lv4/500/0) and activates its effect, releasing it to Special Summon Uni-Zombie (Lv3/1300/0) from the Deck in attack position. He then activates Uni-Zombie's effect, discarding a card (Vampire Familiar) from his hand to increase Uni-Zombie's Level by 1 (Lv3→4). He then activates Uni-Zombie's second effect, sending the Zombie monster Vampire Retainer from his Deck to the GY to increase Uni-Zombie's Level by 1 (Lv4→5). Cry activates Vampire Retainer's effect in the GY, discarding Vampire Grimson to Special Summon Vampire Retainer (Lv2/1200/0) from the GY in defense position, but it's banished when it leaves the field. He then activates Retainer's effect when Special Summoned, paying 500 LP (Cry LP: 8000→7500) to add the trap card Vampire Takeover to his hand from the Deck. Cry activates Vampire Familiar's monster effect in his GY, discarding Vampire Takeover to Special Summon Vampire Familiar (Lv1/500/0) from the GY in defense position, but it's banished when it leaves the field. He then activates Familiar's effect when Special Summoned, paying 500 LP (Cry LP: 7500→7000) to add Vampire Fraulein to his hand from the Deck. Cry tunes his Lv5 Tuner monster Uni-Zombie with his Lv2 non-Tuner monster Vampire Retainer and his Lv1 non-Tuner Vampire Familiar to Synchro Summon Shiranui Shogunsaga (Lv8/3000/0) in attack position to the right EMZ. He sets 2 cards.

Turn 2:

SeifZ Normal Summons Link Streamer (Lv4/1600/1800). He then activates the spell card One-Time Passcode to Special Summon a Security Token (Cyberse/LIGHT/Lv4/2000/2000 to his field in defense position. Since a Cyberse monster was Summoned to his field, SeifZ activates Link Streamer's effect, Special Summoning a Data Token (Cyberse/LIGHT/Lv1/0/0) to his field in defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Data Token and Link Streamer, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Cyberse Witch (Lnk2/800/B/BL) to the left EMZ. Since all monsters he controls are Cyberse monsters, SeifZ Special Summons Cyberse Converter (Lv2/1000/1000) from his hand in defense position to Cyberse Witch's BL-Linked MMZ. He then activates Cyberse Witch's effect since a monster was Special Summoned to its Linked Zone, banishing the spell card One-Time Passcode from the GY to add Cyberse Magician and Cynet Ritual to his hand from the Deck. He then activates Cyberse Witch's second effect, Special Summoning Link Streamer (Lv4/1600/1800) from the GY in defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Security Token and Cyberse Converter, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Honeybot (Lnk2/1900/L/R) to Cyberse Witch's B-Linked MMZ. SeifZ activates the ritual spell card Cynet Ritual, releasing the Lv4 Link Streamer on the field and the Lv4 Cyberse Gadget in his hand to Ritual Summon Cyberse Magician (Lv7/2500/2000) from his hand in attack position to Honeybot's L-Linked MMZ. He then activates SIMM Tablir's monster effect in his hand, returning the Lv4 Cyberse Gadget from his GY to his hand to Special Summon SIMM Tablir (Lv5/0/1800) from his hand in defense position to Honeybot's R-Linked MMZ. SeifZ uses his 2 Effect monsters, SIMM Tablir and the Lnk2 Cyberse Witch, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Transcode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/R/B) to Honeybot's R-Linked MMZ. He then activates Transcode Talker's effect to Special Summon Cyberse Witch (Lnk2/800/BL/B) from the GY to Transcode Talker's R-Linked MMZ. He then activates the continuous spell card Cynet Optimize and uses its effect, immediately Normal Summoning ROM Cloudia (Lv4/1800/0) and activating its effect, returning Cyberse Converter to his hand from the GY. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, ROM Cloudia and the Lnk2 Cyberse Witch, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Encode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/B/BR) to the right EMZ, Linking Honeybot and Transcode Talker in it's B-Linked MMZ and BR-Linked MMZ respectively. Transcode Talker (Atk 2300) attacks Shogunsaga (Atk 3000) and Encode Talker's effect activates, preventing Transcode Talker's destruction by that battle and negating he battle damage, the increasing Encode Talker's Atk by the Atk of Shogunsaga until the End Phase (Shogunsaga Atk 3000, Encode Talker Atk 2300→5300). Encode Talker (Atk 5300) attacks Shogunsaga (Atk 3000) and destroys it (Cry LP: 7000→4700), with Cynet Optimize's effect preventing any cards or effects from activating when Code Talker monsters battle, so Cry cannot activate Shogunsaga's effect when destroyed. Honeybot (Atk 1900) attacks Cry directly but Cry activates Vampire Fraulein's monster effect in his hand, Special Summoning itself in defense position (Lv5/600/2000). A replay occurs and SeifZ doesn't attack. Cyberse Magician (Atk 2500) attacks Fraulein (Def 2000) and Cry activates Fraulein's effect when a Zombie monster he controls battles, paying 100x LP (max. 3000) to increase the Atk/Def of the battling Zombie monster by the same amount until the end of that battle, Cry pays 1000 LP (Cry LP: 4700→3700, Fraulein Lv5/600→1600/2000→3000). The attack continues and Cyberse Magician (Atk 2500) can't destroy Fraulein (Def 3000) by battle (Fraulein Lv5/1600→600/3000→2000), but due to its effect, any damage SeifZ takes is halved (SeifZ LP: 8000→7750). SeifZ sets a card. During the End Phase, Encode Talker's Atk returns to normal (Atk 5300→2300).