Legendary Dragons vs Pendulum Dragons!

SeifZ vs Player (LP: 8000) -MR3-

Turn 1:

Player activates the spell card Spiral Flame Strike, adding a Lv7 Odd-Eyes monster to his hand from the Deck, he adds Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon. Player activates Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (PS1) and Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon (PS8) in his Pendulum Zones and sets the Pendulum Scale (PS1→8). Player Pendulum Summons Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (Lv3/1200/600) and Nobledragon Magician (Lv3/700/1400) from his hand, both in defense position. He sets a card.

Turn 2:

SeifZ sets a monster.

Turn 3:

Player activates his continuous trap card Pendulum Switch, Special Summoning Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (Lv5/1200/2400) from his Pendulum Zone in attack position. Player tunes his Lv3 Tuner monster Nobledragon Magician with his Lv5 non-Tuner monster Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon to Synchro Summon Supreme King Dragon Clear Wing (Lv8/2500/2000) in attack position. Clear Wing (Atk 2500) attacks SeifZ' set monster: Marshmallon (Lv3/300/500), with Clear Wing's effect activating, destroying Marshmallon and inflicting its Atk to SeifZ as damage (Marshmallon Atk 300, SeifZ LP: 8000→7700). Player sets a card.

Turn 4:

SeifZ sets a monster.

Turn 5:

Player activates the spell card Terraforming, adding Sky Iris to his hand from the Deck. He then activates the field spell card Sky Iris and uses its effect, destroying Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon to add another Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon to his hand from the Deck. Since an Odd-Eyes card he controls was destroyed, he activates Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon's pendulum effect, Special Summoning Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (Lv7/2500/2000) from his Deck in attack position. SeifZ activates Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (PS1) in his Pendulum Zone and sets the Pendulum Scale (PS1→8). Player Pendulum Summons 3 monsters from his Extra Deck in attack position: Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (Lv5/1200/2400), Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (Lv3/1200/600) and Nobledragon Magician (Lv3/700/1400). Player releases his 2 DARK Pendulum monsters, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, to Contact Fusion Summon Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom (Lv8/2800/2000) in attack position. He then tunes his Lv3 Tuner monster Nobledragon Magician with his Lv5 non-Tuner monster Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon to Synchro Summon another Supreme King Dragon Clear Wing (Lv8/2500/2000) in attack position. The first Clear Wing (Atk 2500) attacks SeifZ' set monster: Old Vindictive Magician (Lv2/450/600), with its effect destroying SeifZ' monster and inflicting damage equal to that monster's Atk (Old Vindictive Magician Atk 450, SeifZ LP: 7700→7250). Old Vindictive Magician's FLIP effect activates, destroying Player's Starving Venom. The second Clear Wing (Atk 2500) attacks SeifZ directly (SeifZ LP: 7250→4750).

Turn 6:

SeifZ activates the spell card Graceful Charity, drawing 3 cards and discarding 2 (Clear Kuriboh and Electromagnetic Turtle). He sets a monster.

Turn 7:

Player activates Pendulum Switch's effect, Special Summoning Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon (Lv7/2800/2000) from his Pendulum Zone in attack position. He then activates Performapal Five-Rainbow Magician (PS12) in his Pendulum Zone and sets the Pendulum Scale (PS1→12). Player Pendulum Summons Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (Lv7/2500/2000) and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (Lv3/1200/600) from his Extra Deck, both in attack position. Player overlays his 2 Lv7 monsters, Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, to Xyz Summon Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon (Rnk7/2800/2500) in attack position. Due to Five-Rainbow Magician's pendulum effect, if a player has 0 Set cards in their Spell/Trap Zones, monsters they control cannot activate their effects nor attack, Player has 1 set card and SeifZ has none. Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (Atk 1200) attacks SeifZ' set monster, but Player activates Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon's effect, detaching an Overlay Unit (Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon) to negate the attack and Special Summon Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon (Lv7/2700/2000) from his GY in attack position. The first Clear Wing (Atk 2500) attacks SeifZ' set monster: Witch of the Black Forest (Lv4/1100/1200), with its effect destroying Witch of the Black Forest and inflicting its Atk to SeifZ as damage (Witch of the Black Forest's Atk 1100, SeifZ LP: 4750→3650). Witch of the Black Forest's effect activates when sent from the field to the GY, adding a monster with 1500 Def or less to his hand from the Deck, he adds Cyber Jar (Def 900). Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon (Atk 2700) attacks SeifZ directly (SeifZ LP: 3650→950). The second Clear Wing (Atk 2500) attacks SeifZ directly, but SeifZ activates Kuriboh's monster effect in his hand, discarding it to reduce the damage to 0. Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon (Atk 2800) attacks SeifZ directly, but SeifZ activates Clear Kuriboh's monster effect in his GY, banishing it to draw a card and Special Summon it if it's a monster, he draws and Special Summons Big Shield Gardna (Lv4/100/2600) in defense position. A replay occurs, and Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon (Atk 2800) attacks and destroys Big Shield Gardna (Def 2600).

Turn 8:

SeifZ sets a monster and 4 cards. 

Turn 9:

Player sets a card. He then activates his other set quick-play spell card Pendulum Impenetrable, preventing cards in his Pendulum Zones from being destroyed this turn, also negating any card effects SeifZ has that would target them. He then activates Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon's effect targeting Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon, preventing its destruction once this turn. The first Clear Wing (Atk 2500) attacks SeifZ' set monster: Cyber Jar (Lv3/900/900), with its effect destroying Cyber Jar and inflicting its Atk to SeifZ as damage (Cyber Jar Atk 900, SeifZ LP: 950→50). Cyber Jar's FLIP effect activates, destroying all monsters on the field -except Absolute Dragon because of Mirage Dragon's effect- and then both players draw 5 cards and reveal them, then they must Special Summon any Lv4 or lower monster revealed either in face-up attack position or face-down defense position. Player draws Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon, Performapal U Go Golem, Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon, Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon and Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn, and Special Summons Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn (Lv1/100/600) in face-down defense position and Performapal U Go Golem (Lv4/1600/1000) in attack position. SeifZ draws Dark Magician, Pot of Greed, Obnoxious Celtic Guard, Mirror Force and Card Destruction, and Special Summons Obnoxious Celtic Guard (Lv4/1400/1200) in attack position and Magician of Faith (Lv2/300/400) in face-down defense position. Due to Five-Rainbow Magician's pendulum effect, if a player has 4 set cards, their monsters' Atk are doubled, and SeifZ has 4 set cards (Obnoxious Celtic Guard Atk 1400→2800). Performapal U Go Golem (Atk 1600) attacks Obnoxious Celtic Guard (Atk 2800), with Player activating Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon's effect, detaching an Overlay Unit (Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon) to negate the attack and Special Summon Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (Lv7/2500/2000) from his GY in attack position. Player activates the effect of his continuous trap card Pendulum Switch, Special Summoning Performapal Five-Rainbow Magician (Lv1/100/100) from his Pendulum Zone in defense position (Obnoxious Celtic Guard Atk 2800→1400). Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (Atk 2500) attacks Obnoxious Celtic Guard (Atk 1400), with SeifZ activating Electromagnetic Turtle's monster effect in his GY, banishing it to end the Battle Phase. 

Turn 10:

SeifZ activates the spell card Pot of Greed to draw 2 cards. Player activates the continuous trap card Pendulum Switch's effect, placing Performapal Five-Rainbow Magician back in the Pendulum Zone, but SeifZ chains his set quick-play spell card Mystical Space Typhoon, destroying Pendulum Switch before it resolves. SeifZ discards Curse of Dragonfire to Special Summon The Tricky (Lv5/2000/1200) from his hand in attack position. He then releases The Tricky and Obnoxious Celtic Guard to Advance Summon Dark Magician (Lv7/2500/2100). SeifZ then activates his set spell card The Eye of Timaeus, fusing it with Dark Magician to Fusion Summon Dark Paladin (Lv8/2900/2400) in attack position. Dark Paladin's effect activates, increasing its Atk by 500 for each Dragon-Type monster on the field and in the GYs (Total Dragon-Type monsters: 6, Dark Paladin Atk 2900→5900). He then activates his set spell card The Fang of Critias, fusing it with the trap card Mirror Force in his hand to Fusion Summon Mirror Force Dragon (Lv8/2800/1200) in attack position (Dark Paladin Atk 5900→6400). SeifZ then activates his set spell card The Claw of Hermos, fusing it with the Dragon-Type monster Mirror Force Dragon to Fusion Summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword (Lv7/2400/2000) in attack position (Dark Paladin Atk 6400→6900). Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword's effect activates when Summoned, equipping it to Dark Paladin and increasing its Atk by 1000 (Dark Paladin Atk 6900→6400→7400), then it increases Dark Paladin's Atk and Def by 500 for each Dragon-Type monster on the field and in the GYs (Total Dragon-Type monsters: 7, Dark Paladin Lv8/7400→10900/2400→5900). SeifZ activates the equip spell card Mage Power and equips it to Dark Paladin, increasing its Atk and Def by 500 for each Spell/Trap card he controls (Total Spell/Trap cards: 2, Dark Paladin Lv8/10900→11900/5900→6900). He then sets a card (Dark Paladin Lv8/11900→12400/6900→7400) and activates the spell card Card Destruction, forcing both players to discard their entire hands and then draw the same number of discarded cards, so Player discards and draws 3 cards while SeifZ' has no cards in hand. Player discarded 3 more Dragon-Type monsters because of Card Destruction (Dark Paladin Lv8/12400→15400/7400→8900). Dark Paladin (Atk 12400) attacks Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon (Atk 2800) and destroys it (Player LP: 8000→0).

SeifZ wins!