Mastery!

SeifZ vs New (LP: 8000).

Turn 1:

New activates the spell card Solar Recharge, discarding Wulf, Lightsworn Beast to draw 2 cards, then send the top 2 cards of his Deck to the GY (Goblindbergh and Storming Mirror Force). He then summons Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio (Lv3 1200/800) and activates its effect, discarding Fairy Tail - Snow to Special Summon Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra from his Deck (Lv3 1000/1500) in defense position. Darlingtonia Cobra's effect activates, adding Brilliant Fusion to New's hand from the Deck. New activates the continuous spell card Brilliant Fusion, sending Gem-Knight Garnet and the LIGHT monsterEclipse Wyvern from his Deck to the GY to Fusion Summon Gem-Knight Seraphinite (Lv5 2300/1400) in the right EMZ in defense position, but due to Brilliant Fusion's effect, its Atk and Def become 0 (Lv5 0/0). As it was sent to the GY, Eclipse Wyvern's effect activates, banishing Judgment Dragon from the Deck. New activates Seraphinite's effect, allowing him to Normal Summon/Set 1 additional monster this turn, he sets a monster and a card. New uses Darlingtonia Cobra, Ophrys Scorpio and Seraphinite to set the Link Markers and Link Summon Decode Talker (Lnk3 2300 up/down-right/down-left) to the right EMZ.

Turn 2:

SeifZ draws. He summons D/D Savant Kepler (Lv1 0/0) and activates its effect, adding Dark Contract with the Gate to his hand from the Deck. He then activates the continuous spell card Dark Contract with the Gate and uses its effect, adding D/D Swirl Slime to his hand from the Deck. SeifZ activates D/D Swirl Slime's effect in his hand, fusing it with D/D Savant Copernicus in his hand to Fusion Summon D/D/D Flame King Genghis (Lv6 2000/1500) to the left EMZ in attack position. He then activates D/D Lamia's effect in his hand, discarding D/D Ghost to Special Summon D/D Lamia from his hand (Lv1 100/1900) in defense position, but its banished when it leaves the field. As a D/D monster was Special Summoned, Genghis' effect activates, Special Summoning D/D Savant Copernicus from the GY (Lv4 0/0) in defense position. Copernicus' effect activates as it's Summoned, sending D/D Necro Slime to the GY from the Deck. SeifZ uses his Tuner monster D/D Lamia and Genghis to set the Link Markers and Link Summon Crystron Needlefiber (Lnk2 1500 down-right/down-left) to the left EMZ and Lamia is banished. As it's Link Summoned, Needlefiber's effect activates, Special Summoning D/D Nighthowl from the Deck (Lv3 300/600) in defense position. SeifZ tunes his Lv3 Tuner monster D/D Nighthowl with his Lv1 Savant Kepler and Lv4 Savant Copernicus to Synchro Summon D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried (Lv8 2800/2200) to Needlefiber's down-left Linked MMZ in attack position. He then activates D/D Swirl Slime's effect in the GY, banishing it to Special Summon D/D/D Oblivion King Abyss Ragnarok (Lv8 2200/3000) from his hand in attack position. Abyss Ragnarok's effect activates as it's Summoned, Special Summoning D/D/D Flame King Genghis from the GY (Lv6 2000/1500) in attack position. SeifZ activates D/D Necro Slime's effect in the GY, fusing it with D/D Ghost in the GY by banishing them to Fusion Summon another D/D/D Flame King Genghis (Lv6 2000/1500) to Decode Talker's up Linked MMZ in attack position. As it was banished, D/D Ghost's effect activates, returning the banished D/D Necro Slime to the GY. SeifZ overlays his 2 Lv6 Flame Kings Genghis to Xyz Summon D/D/D Wave High King Caesar in attack position (Rnk6 2800/1800) to Needlefiber's down-right Linked MMZ. SeifZ activates the continuous spell card Dark Contract with the Swamp King and activates its effect, fusing D/D/D Oblivion King Abyss Ragnarok on his field and D/D Nighthowl in his GY by banishing it to Fusion Summon D/D/D Flame High King Genghis in attack position (Lv8 2800/2400) to Decode Talker's up Linked MMZ. Decode Talker's effect increases its Atk by 500 per Linked monster (Atk 2800). Siegfried (Atk 2800) attacks New's set monster: Eclipse Wyvern (Lv4 1600/1000) and destroys it, activating its effect as it's sent to the GY, banishing another Judgment Dragon from New's Deck. Genghis (Atk 2800) attacks Decode Talker (Atk 2800), and New activates Fairy Tail - Snow's effect in the GY, banishing 7 other cards from his hand/field and GY (Brilliant Fusion, the set card Brilliant Fusion, Seraphinite, Darlingtonia Cobra, 2 Eclipse Wyverns and Ohprys Scorpio) to Special Summon itself from the GY, but SeifZ activates D/D/D Wave High King Caesar's effect, detaching an Overlay Unit to negate Snow's Summon and increase its own Atk and Genghis' Atk by 1800 (Caesar Atk 4600, Genghis Atk 4600). Both Eclipse Wyverns' effects activate as they're banished from the GY, adding the banished Judgment Dragons to New's hand. Genghis' (Atk 4600) attack on Decode Talker (Atk 2800) continues and Decode Talker is destroyed (New LP: 6200). Needlefiber (Atk 1500) attacks New directly (New LP: 4700). Caesar (Atk 4600) attacks New directly, and New activates Fairy Tail - Snow's effect again in the GY, banishing 7 other cards (Gem-Knight Garnet, Solar Recharge, Storming Mirror Force, Decode Talker, Goblindbergh, 2 Judgment Dragons) to Special Summon itself from the GY, but SeifZ activates Caesar's effect again, detaching an Overlay Unit to negate Snow's Summon and increase its own Atk and Siegfried's Atk by 1800 (Siegfried Atk 4600, Caesar Atk 6400). Caesar's (Atk 6400) direct attack continues (New LP: 0).

SeifZ wins!