ABC vs D/D/D!

SeifZ vs Jongaa (LP: 8000). -MR4-

Turn 1:

Jongaa activates the spell card Terraforming, adding a field spell card to his hand from the Deck. He adds and activates the field spell card Union Hangar, using its effect to add a Union monster to his hand from the Deck, he adds C-Crush Wyvern. Jongaa summons Silver Gadget (Lv5/1500/1000) and activates its effect, Special Summoning C-Crush Wyvern from his hand in attack position (Lv4/1200/2000). Since a Union monster was Summoned, Union Hangar's effect activates, equipping it with a different Union monster from the Deck, he equips C-Crush Wyvern with A-Assault Core. Jongaa uses his 2 Machine-Type monsters C-Crush Wyvern and Silver Gadget to set the Link Markers and Link Summon Qliphort Genius (Lnk2/1800/bottom-left/bottom-right) to the right EMZ. C-Crush Wyvern's effect activates when sent from the field to the GY, Special Summoning a Union monster from the hand, so Jongaa Special Summons B-Buster Drake from his hand in defense position (Lv4/1500/1800). Jongaa then uses his 2 Effect monsters B-Buster Drake and the Lnk2 Qliphort Genius to set the Link Markers and Link Summon Decode Talker (Lnk3/2300/top/bottom-right/bottom-left) to the right EMZ. B-Buster Drake's effect activates when sent from the field to the GY, adding the Union monster C-Crush Wyvern from the Deck to his hand. Jongaa banishes his 3 Union monsters A-Assault Core, B-Buster Drake and C-Crush Wyvern from his GY to Fusion Summon ABC-Dragon Buster (Lv8/3000/2800) in attack position to Decode Talker's bottom-right Linked MMZ. Jongaa sets 2 cards. Decode Talker gains 500 Atk for each monster it Links (Linked monsters: 1, Decode Talker Atk 2800).

Turn 2:

SeifZ activates the spell card Allure of Darkness, drawing 2 cards and banishing a DARK monster from his hand (D/D Savant Copernicus). He then activates another Allure of Darkness, drawing 2 more cards then banishing D/D Ghost. D/D Ghost's monster effect activates when banished, returning the banished D/D Savant Copernicus to the GY. He then activates the spell card Pot of Desires, banishing the top 10 cards of his deck face-down to draw 2 cards. He then activates the continuous spell card Dark Contract with the Gate and uses its effect, adding D/D Lamia to his hand from the Deck. SeifZ activates D/D Swirl Slime's monster effect in his hand, fusing it with D/D Savant Thomas in his hand to Fusion Summon D/D/D Flame King Genghis in attack position (Lv6/2000/1500) to Decode Talker's top Linked MMZ. Jongaa activates ABC-Dragon Buster's effect, discarding C-Crush Wyvern to banish Genghis. SeifZ Normal Summons D/D Necro Slime (Lv1/300/300) and activates D/D Lamia's effect in his hand, discarding a D/D card (D/D Savant Kepler) to Special Summon itself in defense position (Lv1/100/1900), but it's banished when it leaves the field. SeifZ uses his 2 monsters Necro Slime and the Tuner Lamia to set the Link Markers and Link Summon Crystron Needlefiber (Lnk2/1500/bottom-left/bottom-right) to the left EMZ, but Jongaa activates the counter trap card Solemn Strike, paying 1500 LP (Jongaa LP: 6500) to negate the Summon and destroy Needlefiber. SeifZ then activates D/D Necro Slime's effect in his GY, banishing and fusing itself and D/D Savant Thomas in the GY to Fusion Summon D/D/D Flame High King Genghis in attack position (Lv8/2800/2400) to the left EMZ. SeifZ then activates D/D Swirl Slime's effect in his GY, banishing it to Special Summon D/D/D Oblivion King Abyss Ragnarok from his hand in attack position (Lv8/2200/3000). As a D/D monster was Summoned, Genghis' effect activates, Special Summoning D/D Savant Thomas from the GY in defense position (Lv4/0/0). Copernicus' effect activates when Summoned, sending D/D Necro Slime from the Deck to the GY. SeifZ overlays his 2 Lv8 D/D/D monsters Genghis and Abyss Ragnarok to Xyz Summon D/D/D Duo-Dawn King Kali Yuga (Rnk8/3500/3000) in attack position to Decode Talker's top Linked MMZ. Kali Yuga's effect activates when Xyz Summoned, negating all other card effects on the field and preventing cards on the field from activating for the rest of the turn (Decode Talker Atk 2300). He then activates Kali Yuga's effect, detaching an Overlay Unit to destroy all spell and trap cards on the field (Dark Contract with the Gate, Union Hangar and the set Torrential Tribute). Kali Yuga (Atk 3500) attacks ABC-Dragon Buster (Atk 3000) and destroys it (Jongaa LP: 6000). During the End Phase, Kali Yuga's effect ends and Decode Talker's effect returns (Linked monsters: 1, Atk 2800).

Turn 3:

Jongaa enters the Battle Phase. Decode Talker (Atk 2800) attacks and destroys Copernicus (Def 0). 

Turn 4:

SeifZ activates Kali Yuga's effect, detaching an Overlay Unit to set a Dark Contract card from his GY to his field, he sets Dark Contract with the Gate. SeifZ activates his set continuous spell card Dark Contract with the Gate and uses its effect to add a D/D card to his hand from the Deck, but Jongaa activates Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring's monster effect in his hand, discarding it to negate the search effect. SeifZ summons D/D Savant Kepler (Lv1/0/0) and activates its effect, adding Dark Contract with the Swamp King to his hand from the Deck. SeifZ activates the continuous spell card Dark Contract with the Swamp King and activates its effect, fusing his 2 D/D/D monsters Kali Yuga on the field with Genghis in his GY by banishing it, to Fusion Summon D/D/D Super Doom King Purplish Armageddon in attack position (Lv10/3500/3000) to Decode Talker's top Linked MMZ. He then activates Purplish Armageddon's effect, destroying Decode Talker and inflicting half its original Atk (Atk 2300) to Jongaa as damage (Jongaa LP: 4850). SeifZ then activates D/D Swirl Slime's effect in his GY, banishing and fusing itself with D/D Savant Kepler in his GY to Fusion Summon D/D/D Oracle King d'Arc (Lv7/2800/2000) in attack position to the right EMZ. Purplish Armageddon (Atk 3500) and d'Arc (Atk 2800) attack Jongaa directly (Jonga LP: 0).

SeifZ wins!