No Effects? No Problem!

SeifZ vs Makyura (LP: 8000) -MR4-

Turn 1:

Makyura sets 3 cards.

Turn 2:

SeifZ activates the spell card Foolish Burial, sending Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm from the Deck to the GY. Since he controls no monsters, he activates Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm's monster effect in his GY to Special Summon itself, but Makyura activates the trap card Dimensional Barrier declaring Pendulum, negating any monster effects of Pendulum monsters on the field this turn, also, neither players can Special Summon Pendulum monsters this turn. SeifZ uses Performapal Guitartle (Sc6) and Performapal Lizardraw (Sc6) to set the Pendulum Scale (Sc6/6). Guitartle's pendulum effect activates since a Performapal was activated in the other Pendulum Zone and SeifZ draws a card. Lizardraw's effect activates as there's another Performapal in the other Pendulum Zone, destroying itself and SeifZ draws a card. SeifZ Normal Summons Performapal Lizardraw (Lv3/1200/600). 

Turn 3:

Makyura activates the continuous trap card Eternal Soul and uses its effect to Special Summon Dark Magician from his hand in attack position (Lv7/2500/2100). Dark Magician (Atk 2500) attacks Lizardraw (Atk 1200), but SeifZ activates Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver's effect in his hand, Special Summoning itself in defense position (Lv8/2000/2600) and preventing Lizardraw's destruction by that battle (SeifZ LP: 8000→6700). 

Turn 4:

SeifZ uses his 2 Pendulum monsters Lizardraw and Odd-Eyes Dissolver to set the Link Markers and Link Summon Heavymetalfoes Electrumite (Lnk2/1800/bottom-left/bottom-right) to the right EMZ. Electrumite's effect activates when Link Summoned to place a Pendulum monster from the Deck into the Extra Deck face-up, but Makyura activates the continuous trap card Skill Drain by paying 1000 LP (Makyura LP: 8000→7000), negating all monster effects on the field. SeifZ places Performapal Lizardraw (Sc6) in his Pendulum Zone and Guitartle's pendulum effect activates, so SeifZ draws a card. Lizardraw's pendulum effect activates, destroying itself and SeifZ draws a card. Since a card he controls was destroyed, SeifZ activates Chronograph Sorcerer's effect in his hand, Special Summoning itself (Lv6/2000/1700) in defense position and Special Summoning Supreme King Gate Zero (Lv7/0/0) from his hand in defense position. SeifZ uses his 3 monsters: Supreme King Gate Zero, Chronograph Sorcerer and the Lnk2 Electrumite to set the Link Markers and Link Summon Saryuja Skull Dread (Lnk4/2800/top/bottom-left/bottom/bottom-right) to the right EMZ. SeifZ uses Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer (Sc2) to set the Pendulum Scale (Sc2/6). SeifZ Pendulum Summons 4 monsters in attack position: from his Extra Deck, 3 Performapal Lizardraws (Lv3/1200/600 each) to Saryuja's bottom-left, bottom, and bottom-right Linked Main Monster Zones, and from the hand Performapal Silver Claw (Lv4/1800/700). Since he Pendulum Summoned a Performapal monster, Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer's pendulum effect activates, increasing the Atk of all Performapal monsters he controls by 1000 this turn (Lizardraw Atk 1200→2200 each, Silver Claw Atk 1800→2800). Saryuja (Atk 2800) attacks Dark Magician (Atk 2500) and destroys it (Makyura LP: 7000→6700). The first Lizardraw (Atk 2200) attacks Makyura directly (Makyura LP: 6700→4500). The second Lizardraw attacks Makyura directly, but he activates Eternal Soul's effect, Special Summoning Dark Magician from the GY in attack position (Lv7/2500/2100). A replay occurs and Lizardraw (Atk 2200) attacks Dark Magician (Atk 2500) and gets destroyed by battle (SeifZ LP: 6700→6400). Since a card he controls was destroyed, SeifZ activates Chronograph Sorcerer's effect in his hand, Special Summoning itself in attack position (Lv6/2000/1700). Silver Claw (Atk 2800) attacks Dark Magician (Atk 2500) and destroys it (Makyura LP: 4500→4200). Chronograph Sorcerer (Atk 2000) and the third Lizardraw (Atk 2200) attack Makyura directly (Makyura LP: 4200→2200→0).

SeifZ wins!