Lair of Darkness!

SeifZ vs AlmightyKingYan (LP: 8000) -MR4-

Turn 1:

SeifZ Normal Summons Formud Skipper (Lv1/0/0) and uses it to set the Link Markers. SeifZ Link Summons Link Devotee (Lnk1/500/T) to the left EMZ. Link Devotee's effect activates when Summoned, preventing SeifZ from Link Summoning Lnk3 or higher monsters for the rest of the turn. He sets a card.

Turn 2:

Yan activates the field spell card Lair of Darkness, making all monsters on the field DARK monsters and allowing Yan to release on of SeifZ' monsters once per turn instead of releasing his own monsters. SeifZ activates the quick-play spell card Cynet Backdoor, banishing Link Devotee (Atk 500) and adding a Cyberse monster to his hand from the Deck with lower Atk, he adds Dotscaper (Atk 0). Yan Normal Summons Lilith, Lady of Lament (Lv3/2000/0) and activates its effect, making its original Atk 1000 (Atk 2000→1000). Lilith attacks SeifZ directly (SeifZ LP: 8000→7000). Yan sets a card.

Turn 3:

During the Standby Phase, Link Devotee (Lnk1/500/T) returns to the field and it can attack directly this turn. SeifZ Normal Summons Dotscaper (Lv1/0/2100) and uses it to set the Link Markers. SeifZ Link Summons Link Disciple (Lnk1/500/B) to the left EMZ, COLinking it with Link Devotee. Dotscaper's effect activates when sent to the GY, Special Summoning itself (Lv1/0/2100) in defense position. SeifZ activates Link Disciple's effect, releasing Link Devotee to draw a card then return a card from his hand to the bottom of his Deck. Link Devotee's effect activates when released while COLinked, Special Summoning 2 Link Tokens (Cyberse/LIGHT/Lv1/0/0) in defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters: Link Token and Link Disciple, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Cyberse Witch (Lnk2/800/B/BL) to the right EMZ. He then uses his Lv1 Link Token to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Linkuriboh (Lnk1/300/B) to Cyberse Witch's B-Linked MMZ. SeifZ then uses his 2 Effect monsters: Linkuriboh and Dotscaper, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Code Talker (Lnk2/1300/T/B) to Cyberse Witch's B-Linked MMZ, COLinking them. Code Talker gains 500 Atk for each monster it Links (Atk 1300→1800) and it cannot be destroyed while it Links a monster. Cyberse Witch's effect activates when a monster is Special Summoned to it's Linked MMZ, banishing the spell card Cynet Backdoor from the GY to add Cynet Ritual and Cyberse Magician to his hand from the Deck. He then activates Cyberse Witch's second effect, Special Summoning Formud Skipper (Lv1/0/0) from the GY in defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters: Code Radiator from his hand using its monster effect and the Lnk2 Cyberse Witch, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Shootingcode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/B/L) to the right EMZ, COLinking it with Code Talker. Code Radiator's monster effect activates when sent to the GY for the Link Summon of a Code Talker monster, negating Lilith's effects and making its Atk 0 (Lilith Atk 1000→0). SeifZ then activates the continuous spell card Cynet Optimize to prevent Yan from activating cards or effects when Code Talker monsters battle. Shootingcode Talker (Atk 2300) attacks Lilith (Atk 0) and destroys it (Yan LP: 8000→5700). Code Talker (Atk 1800) attacks Yan directly (Yan LP: 5700→3900). Shootingcode Talker's effect activates at the end of the Battle Phase and SeifZ draws a card for each monster it destroyed by battle this turn, so he draws 1 card. During the End Phase, Lair of Darkness' effect activates since SeifZ released a monster, Special Summoning a Torment Token (Fiend/DARK/Lv3/1000/1000) to SeifZ' field in defense position. 

Turn 4:

Yan activates the spell card Monster Reborn to Special Summon Lilith, Lady of Lament (Lv3/2000/0) from the GY in attack position. He then activates his set quick-play spell card Enemy Controller, releasing Lilith to take control of SeifZ' Shootingcode Talker until the End Phase (Code Talker Atk 1800→1300). Since his DARK monster was released, Yan Special Summons Darkest Diabolos, Lord of the Lair (Lv8/3000/2000) from his hand in attack position, to Shootingcode Talker's L-Linked MMZ. He then activates the spell card Share the Pain and uses Lair of Darkness' effect to release SeifZ' Lament Token as the cost, then Share the Pain forces SeifZ to release a monster, he releases Formud Skipper. Shootingcode Talker (Atk 2300) attacks Code Talker (Atk 1300) and destroys it (SeifZ LP: 7000→6000). Darkest Diabolos (Atk 3000) attacks SeifZ directly (SeifZ LP: 6000→3000). He then activates Shootingcode Talker's effect at the end of the Battle Phase since it destroyed a monster by battle to draw 1 card. Yan activates Darkest Diabolos' effect, releasing Shootingcode Talker to force SeifZ to put a card in his hand in the bottom of his Deck. During the End Phase, since 4 DARK monsters were released this turn, Lair of Darkness Special Summons 4 Torment Tokens (Fiend/DARK/Lv3/1000/1000) to Yan's field in defense position.

Turn 5:

SeifZ Normal Summons Balancer Lord (Lv4/1700/1200) and activates the spell card Monster Reborn to Special Summon Formud Skipper (Lv1/0/0) from the GY in attack position. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters: Formud Skipper and Balancer Lord, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Cyberse Widkid (Lnk2/800/B/BR) to the left EMZ. Formud Skipper's effect activates when sent to the GY as a Link Material, adding Degrade Buster to SeifZ' hand from the Deck. SeifZ activates the ritual spell card Cynet Ritual, releasing the Lv7 Degrade Buster in his hand to Ritual Summon Cyberse Magician (Lv7/2500/2000) from his hand in attack position to Cyberse Widkid's B-Linked MMZ. Cyberse Widkid's effect activates when a monster is Special Summoned to it's Linked MMZ, banishing Balancer Lord from the GY to add Cyberse Synchron to SeifZ' hand from the Deck. Balancer Lord's effect activates when banished, Special Summoning Cyberse Synchron (Lv1/100/100) from his hand in defense position. SeifZ then banishes Link Devotee and Dotscaper from his GY to Special Summon Degrade Buster (Lv7/2500/2500) from his hand in attack position. Dotscaper's effect activates when banished, Special Summon itself (Lv1/0/2100) in defense position. Cyberse Synchron's effect activates to double its own Level until the End Phase (Lv1→2). SeifZ tunes his Lv2 Tuner monster Cyberse Synchron with his Lv1 non-Tuner monster Dotscaper to Synchro Summon Cyberse Integrator (Lv3/1000/1000) in attack position to Cyberse Widkid's BR-Linked MMZ. Cyberse Integrator's effect activates when Synchro Summoned, Special Summoning Cyberse Synchron (Lv1/100/100) from the GY in defense position. Cyberse Synchron's effect activates to double Cyberse Integrator's Level until the End Phase (Lv3→6). SeifZ tunes his Lv1 Tuner monster Cyberse Synchron with his Lv6 non-Tuner monster Cyberse Integrator to Synchro Summon Cyberse Quantum Dragon (Lv7/2500/2000) in attack position to Cyberse Widkid's BR-Linked MMZ. Cyberse Integrator's effect activates when sent to the GY from the field and SeifZ draws a card. SeifZ uses his 2 Effect monsters: Degrade Buster and the Lnk2 Cyberse Widkid, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Transcode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/B/R) to the right EMZ. He then activates Transcode Talker's effect, Special Summoning Shootingcode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/B/L) to Transcode Talker's B-Linked MMZ, COLinking them and Linking Cyberse Quantum Dragon to Shootingcode Talker's L-Linked MMZ. Transcode Talker's effect prevents itself and monsters it COLinks from being targeted by card effects while increasing their Atks by 500 (Shootingcode Talker/Transcode Talker Atks 2300→2800 each). Shootingcode Talker's effect activates, gaining an additional attack on monsters for each monster it Links, so it can attack 3 monsters. Shootingcode Talker (Atk 2300) attacks and destroys 3 Torment Tokens (Def 1000 each). Shootingcode Talker (Atk 2800) attacks and destroys the last Torment Token (Def 1000). Cyberse Quantum Dragon (Atk 2500) attacks Darkest Diabolos (Atk 3000), with Cyberse Quantum Dragon's effect returning Darkest Diabolos to Yan's hand and allowing itself to attack again in a row. Cyberse Quantum Dragon (Atk 2500) and Cyberse Magician (Atk 2500) attack Yan directly (Yan LP: 3900→1400→0).

SeifZ wins!