But you still take damage!

SeifZ vs Goukis (LP: 8000) -MR4-

Turn 1:

Since Goukis controls no monsters, he Normal Summons Gouki Riscorpio (Lv5/2300/0) without releasing monsters.

Turn 2:

SeifZ activates the spell card Gold Sarcophagus, banishing Balancer Lord from his Deck to add it to his hand during the second Standby Phase after activation. Since it's banished, Balancer Lord's monster effect activates, Special Summoning Cyberse Gadget (Lv4/1400/300) from SeifZ' hand in defense position. SeifZ uses his Lv4 Cyberse monster Cyberse Gadget to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Link Disciple (Lnk1/500/B) to the left EMZ. Since it was sent from the field to the GY, Cyberse Gadget's effect activates and SeifZ Special Summons a Gadget Token (Cyberse/LIGHT/Lv2/0/0) in defense position. SeifZ uses his Lv2 Cyberse monster Gadget Token to set the Link Markers and Link Summon Link Devotee (Lnk1/500/T) to Link Disciple's B-Linked MMZ, COLinking it with Link Disciple (COL-T/B). Link Devotee's effect activates when Special Summoned, preventing SeifZ from Link Summoning Lnk3 or higher monsters for the rest of the turn. He then activates Link Disciple's effect, releasing a monster it Links to draw a card and return a card from his hand to the bottom of the Deck. Since the COLinked Link Devotee was released, SeifZ activates its effect and Special Summons 2 Link Tokens (Cyberse/LIGHT/Lv1/0/0) in defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters Link Disciple and Link Token to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Cyberse Witch (Lnk2/800/BL/B) to the left EMZ. SeifZ then uses his Lv1 monster Link Token to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Linkuriboh (Lnk1/300/B) to Cyberse Witch's B-Linked MMZ. As a monster was Special Summoned to its Linked Zone, Cyberse Witch's effect activates, banishing the spell card Gold Sarcophagus from the GY to add Cynet Ritual and Cyberse Magician to his hand from the Deck. SeifZ activates the ritual spell card Cynet Ritual, releasing the Lv7 monster Cluster Congester in his hand to Ritual Summon Cyberse Magician (Lv7/2500/2000) from his hand in attack position. He then banishes his 2 Cyberse monsters Link Disciple and Link Devotee in his GY to Special Summon Degrenade Buster (Lv7/2500/2500) from his hand in attack position to Cyberse Witch's BL-Linked MMZ. Degrenade Buster (Atk 2500) attacks Gouki Riscorpio (Atk 2300) and destroys it (Goukis LP: 8000→7800). As it was sent from the field to the GY, Goukis activates Riscorpio's effect, adding a Gouki card to his hand from the Deck, he adds Gouki Suprex. Cyberse Witch (Atk 800) and Linkuriboh (Atk 300) attack Goukis directly (Goukis LP: 7800→7000→6700). Cyberse Magician (Atk 2500) attacks Goukis directly, but Goukis activates Gouki Octostretch's monster effect in his hand, discarding it to half the damage (Goukis LP: 6700→5450). SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monster Degrenade Buster and Linkuriboh to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Honeybot (Lnk2/1900/L/R) to Cyberse Witch's B-Linked MMZ, Linking Cybersw Magician in its R-Linked MMZ. Honeybot's effect prevents both players from targeting its Linked monsters with card effects, also they cannot be destroyed by battle. While SeifZ controls a Link monster, Cyberse Magician's effect prevents Goukis from targeting monsters SeifZ controls other than itself with card effects and/or for attacks. SeifZ sets a card.

Turn 3:

Goukis Normal Summons Gouki Suprex (Lv4/1800/0) and activates its effect, Special Summoning Gouki Hugbear (Lv6/2400/0) from his hand in attack position. He then uses his 2 Gouki monsters Hugbear and Suprex to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Gouki Jet Ogre (Lnk2/2000/L/B) to the right EMZ. Suprex and Hugbear's effects activate when sent from the field to the GY, adding Gouki Re-Match and Gouki Deathmatch to Goukis' hand from the Deck. He then activates the spell card Gouki Re-Match, Special Summoning Gouki Riscorpio (Lv5/2300/0) and Gouki Octostretch (Lv1/0/0) from his GY, both in defense position. He then uses his 2 Gouki monsters Octostretch and the Lnk2 Jet Ogre to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Gouki Thunder Ogre (Lnk3/2200/T/BL/BR) to the right EMZ. Octostretch's effect activates, adding another Gouki Suprex to Goukis' hand from the Deck, also, Jet Ogre's effect activates, increasing the Atk of all Gouki monsters currently on the field by 500 this turn (Riscorpio Atk 2300→2800, Thunder Ogre Atk 2200→2700). Due to Thunder Ogre's effect, Goukis can Additionally Normal Summon a monster to Thunder Ogre's Linked Zone, so Goukis Additionally Summons Gouki Suprex (Lv4/1800/0) to Thunder Ogre's BR-Linked MMZ. Suprex' effect activates when Normal Summoned, Special Summoning another Gouki Hugbear (Lv6/2400/0) from his hand in attack position. Goukis uses his 2 Gouki monsters Riscorpio and the Lnk3 Thunder Ogre to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Gouki The Master Ogre (Lnk4/2800/T/BL/B/BR) to the right EMZ. Riscorpio's effect activates when sent to the GY from the field, adding Gouki Face Turn to Goukis' hand from the Deck. He then activates Gouki Headbatt's monster effect in his hand, discarding Gouki Riscorpio to Special Summon itself from the hand (Lv2/800/0) in defense position and increase Master Ogre's Atk by 800 (Master Ogre Atk 2800→3600). Master Ogre (Atk 3600) attacks Cyberse Magician (Atk 2500), with Cyberse Magician's effect activating since it's battling a Link monster, gaining 1000 Atk during damage calculations only (Atk 2500→3500), and due to Honebot's effect, Cyberse Magician cannot be destroyed by battle, also due to Cyberse Magician's effect, all damage to SeifZ is halved (SeifZ LP: 8000→7950). Goukis activates the spell card Gouki Face Turn, destroying Gouki Headbatt and Special Summoning Gouki Jet Ogre (Lnk2/2000/L/B) from his GY to Master Ogre's BL-Linked MMZ. Headbatt's effect activates in the GY, adding Gouki Re-Match to Goukis' hand from the Deck. Goukis uses his 3 Gouki monsters: Hugbear, Suprex and the Lnk2 Jet Ogre to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Gouki The Giant Ogre (Lnk4/3000/L/BL/BR/R) to Master Ogre's BR-Linked MMZ. During the End Phase, since SeifZ took damage this turn, he activates the trap card Cyberse Beacon, adding Dotscaper to his hand from the Deck.