Code Talkers Beatdown!

SeifZ vs Protege (LP: 8000) -MR4-

Turn 1:

Protege sets a monster and a card.

Turn 2:

SeifZ Normal Summons Balancer Lord (Lv4/1700/1200) and activates its effect, paying 1000 LP (SeifZ LP: 8000→7000) to Additionally Normal Summon a Cyberse monster this turn. He then activates the spell card One for One, discarding the monster card Cyberse Converter to Special Summon a Lv1 monster from his Deck, but Protege activates the quick-play spell card Spell Transfer to negate One for One's effect and apply it to himself, Special Summoning Winged Kuriboh (Lv1/300/200) from his Deck in defense position. SeifZ Additionally Normal Summons Cyberse Gadget (Lv4/1400/400) and activates its effect, Special Summoning Cyberse Converter (Lv2/1000/1000) from his GY in defense position, but negating its effects. SeifZ uses his Lv2 Cyberse Converter to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Link Disciple (Lnk1/500/B) to the left EMZ, Linking Balancer Lord in it's B-Linked MMZ. He then activates Link Disciple's effect, releasing the Linked Balancer Lord to draw a card and return a card from his hand to the bottom of the Deck. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Cyberse Gadget and Link Disciple, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Cyberse Witch (Lnk2/800/B/BL) to the right EMZ. Cyberse Gadget's effect activates when sent to the GY from the field, Special Summoning a Gadget Token (Cyberse/LIGHT/Lv2/0/0) in defense position to Cyberse Witch's BL-Linked MMZ. Cyberse Witch's effect activates since a monster was Special Summoned to its Linked MMZ, banishing the spell card One for One from his GY to add Cynet Ritual and Cyberse Magician to hand from the Deck. SeifZ activates the ritual spell card Cynet Ritual, releasing the Lv4 Lady Debugger and the Lv3 Defcon Bird in his hand to Ritual Summon Cyberse Magician (Lv7/2500/2000) from his hand in attack position. Since he activated its effect this turn, he activates Cyberse Witch's second effect, Special Summoning Lady Debugger (Lv4/1700/1400) from his GY in attack position. Lady Debugger's effect activates when Summoned, adding Micro Coder to his hand from the Deck. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Micro Coder in his hand using its monster effect and the Lnk2 Cyberse Witch, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Transcode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/B/R) to the right EMZ. Micro Coder's monster effect activates when sent to the GY as a Link Material for the Link Summon of a Code Talker monster, adding Cynet Optimize to his hand from the Deck. SeifZ activates the continuous spell card Cynet Optimize and uses its effect, immediately Normal Summoning Stack Reviver (Lv2/100/600). He then activates Transcode Talker's effect, Special Summoning Cyberse Witch (Lnk2/800/B/BL) from the GY to its B-Linked MMZ. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Gadget Token and the Lnk2 Cyberse Witch, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Shootingcode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/B/L) to Transcode Talker's B-Linked MMZ, COLinking Transcode Talker and Shootingcode Talker (COL-B/T). Transcode Talker's effect activates when it's COLinked, preventing Protege from targeting it and monsters it COLinks by card effects while increasing their Atks by 500 (Transcode Talker Atk 2300→2800, Shootingcode Talker Atk 2300→2800). SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Stack Reviver and Lady Debugger, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Clock Spartoi (Lnk2/800/B/BR) to Shootingcode Talker's L-Linked MMZ. Clock Spartoi's monster effect activates, adding Cynet Fusion to SeifZ' hand from the Deck. Stack Reviver's effect activates when sent to the GY as a Link Material, Special Summoning Lady Debugger (Lv4/1700/1400) from the GY in defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Lady Debugger and the Lnk2 Clock Spartoi, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Excode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/L/R) to Shootingcode Talker's L-Linked MMZ, COLinking Excode Talker and Shootingcode Talker (COL-R/L). Excode Talker's effect activates when Link Summoned, making an empty MMZ on Protege's field unusable. Excode Talker's effect increases the Atk of monsters it Link by 500 and prevents them from being destroyed by card effects (Shootingcode Talker Atk 2800→3300). Shootingcode Talker's effect activates, allowing it to attack monsters Protege controls up to the number of monsters it Links +1, so it can attack 3 monsters. Shootingcode Talker (Atk 3300) attacks Protege's set monster: Aroma Jar (Lv1/500/400), but it cannot be destroyed by battle. Shootingcode Talker (Atk 3300) attacks and destroys Winged Kuriboh (Def 200). At the end of the Battle Phase, Shootingcode Talker's effect activates and SeifZ draws a card for each monster it destroyed by battle this turn, so he draws a card. Aroma Jar's effect activates during the End Phase, increasing Protege's LP by 500 (Protege LP: 8000→8500). 

Turn 3:

Protege sets a monster. During the End Phase, Aroma Jar's effect activates and Protege gains 500 LP (Protege LP: 8500→9000).

Turn 4:

SeifZ Normal Summons Latency (Lv1/0/0) and activates Cynet Optimize's effect, immediately Normal Summoning Dotscaper (Lv1/0/2100). SeifZ uses his 3 monsters, Dotscaper, Latency and Shootingcode Talker, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Powercode Talker (Lnk3/2300/BL/L/R) to Excode Talker's L-Linked MMZ (Powercode Talker Atk 2300→2800), COLinking Powercode Talker and Excode Talker (COL-R/L). Dotscaper's effect activates when sent to the GY, Special Summoning it (Lv1/0/2100) from the GY in defense position to Powercode Talker's L-Linked MMZ. Transcode Talker's effect activates, Special Summoning Shootingcode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/B/L) from the GY to it's B-Linked MMZ (Shootingcode Talker Atk 2300→2800→3300). SeifZ activates Powercode Talker's effect to negate Aroma Jar's effect. Shootingcode Talker's effect activates to attack 3 monsters this turn. Shootingcode Talker (Atk 3300) attacks and destroys Aroma Jar (Def 400). Shootingcode Talker (Atk 3300) attacks Protege's set monster: Disciple of the Forbidden Spell (Lv4/1700/800) and destroys it. Excode Talker (Atk 2300), Powercode Talker (Atk 2800), Transcode Talker (Atk 2800) and Cyberse Magician (Atk 2500) attack Protege directly (Protege LP: 9000→6700→3900→1100→0).

SeifZ wins!