Cyber End Dragon!

SeifZ vs Gustavo (LP: 8000) -MR4-

Turn 1:

Gustavo sets a card and a monster.

Turn 2:

SeifZ discards Latency to Special Summon Defcon Bird (Lv3/100/1700) from his hand in defense position. He then activates the spell card One-Time Passcode, Special Summoning a Security Token (Cyberse/LIGHT/Lv4/2000/2000) to his field in defense position. SeifZ uses his Lv4 Security Token to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Link Disciple (Lnk1/500/B) to the right EMZ. SeifZ then uses his Lv3 Defcon Bird to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Link Devotee (Lnk1/500/T) to Link Disciple's B-Linked MMZ, COLinking Link Disciple and Link Devotee (COL-B/T). Link Devotee's effect activates when Summoned, preventing SeifZ from Link Summoning Lnk3 or higher Link monsters this turn. SeifZ activates Link Disciple's effect, releasing Link Devotee to draw a card and return a card from his hand to the bottom of his Deck. Link Devotee's effect activates when released while COLinked, Special Summoning 2 Link Tokens (Cyberse/LIGHT/Lv1/0/0) to SeifZ' field in defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Link Disciple and Link Token, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Cyberse Witch (Lnk2/800/B/BL) to the left EMZ. Since all monsters he controls are Cyberse monsters, SeifZ Special Summons Cyberse Converter (Lv2/1000/1000) from his hand in defense position to Cyberse Witch's B-Linked MMZ. Cyberse Witch's effect activates when a monster is Special Summoned to it's Linked MMZ, banishing the spell card One-Time Passcode from his GY to add Cynet Ritual and Cyberse Magician to SeifZ' hand from the Deck. Since it activated this effect this turn, SeifZ activates its second effect to Special Summon Defcon Bird (Lv3/100/1700) from his GY in defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Cyberse Converter and Link Token, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Honeybot (Lnk2/1900/L/R) to Cyberse Witch's B-Linked MMZ. He then banishes Link Disciple and Cyberse Converter from his GY to Special Summon Degrade Buster (Lv7/2500/2500) from his hand in attack position to Honeybot's R-Linked MMZ. SeifZ activates the ritual spell card Cynet Ritual, but Gustavo activates the counter trap card Dark Bribe, negating Cynet Ritual's activation and destroying it, then SeifZ draws a card. Degrade Buster (Atk 2500) attacks Gustavo's set monster: Cyber Dragon Core (Lv2/400/1500) and destroys it. Cyberse Witch (Atk 800) and Honeybot (Atk 1900) attack Gustavo directly (Gustavo LP: 8000→7200→5300).

Turn 3:

Gustavo activates the spell card Pot of Desires, banishing the top 10 cards of his Deck face-down to draw 2 cards. Cyber Dragon Core's effect makes its name Cyber Dragon on the field and in the GY. Gustavo activates the spell card Cyber Repair Plant since there's Cyber Dragon in his GY, adding Cyber Dragon to his hand from the Deck. He then activates Cyber Dragon Core in his GY since he controls no monsters and SeifZ controls at least 1 monster, banishing it to Special Summons Cyber Dragon (Lv5/2100/1600) from his Deck. Since he Summoned Cyber Dragon, he Special Summons Cyber Dragon Vier (Lv4/1100/1600) from his hand using its own effect. Cyber Dragon Vier's effect makes its name Cyber Dragon on the field and in the GY. He then activates the spell card Raigeki, destroying all monsters SeifZ controls. Gustavo activates the spell card Power Bond, fusing Cyber Dragon in his hand with Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Vier/Cyber Dragon on his field to Fusion Summon Cyber End Dragon (Lv10/4000/2800) in attack position to the left EMZ, with Power Bond's effect doubling Cyber End Dragon's original Atk but Gustavo takes damage equal to that original Atk during his End Phase (Cyber End Dragon Atk 4000→8000). Cyber End Dragon (Atk 8000) attack SeifZ directly, but SeifZ activates Lockout Gardna's monster effect in his hand since he's attack directly, Special Summoning Lockout Gardna (Lv3/1000/1000) from his hand in attack position, and it cannot be destroyed by battle this turn. A replay occurs and Cyber End Dragon (Atk 8000) attacks Lockout Gardna (Atk 1000), but it cannot be destroyed by battle this turn (SeifZ LP: 8000→1000). Gustavo Normal Summons Cyber Kirin (Lv3/300/800) and activates its effect, releasing it to reduce any effect damage he takes this turn to 0. During the End Phase, Power Bond's effect resolves to inflict 4000 damage to Gustavo, but Cyber Kirin's effect reduces that damage to 0.

Turn 4:

SeifZ Normal Summons Dotscaper (Lv1/0/2100). He then activates another One-Time Passcode spell card, Special Summoning a Security Token (Cyberse/LIGHT/Lv4/2000/2000) to his field in defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Security Token and Dotscaper, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Clock Spartoi (Lnk2/800/B/BR) to the right EMZ. Clock Spartoi's effect activates when Link Summoned, adding Cynet Fusion to SeifZ' hand from the Deck. Dotscaper's effect activates when sent to the GY, Special Summoning itself (Lv1/0/2100) from the GY in defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 Effect monsters, Dotscaper and the Lnk2 Clock Spartoi, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Transcode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/L/B) to the left EMZ. He then activates Transcode Talker's effect, Special Summoning Cyberse Witch (Lnk2/800/B/BL) from his GY to it's B-Linked MMZ. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Lockout Gardna and the Lnk2 Cyberse Witch, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Encode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/B/BR) to Transcode Talker's B-Linked MMZ, COLinking Transcode Talker and Encode Talker (COL-B/T). Transcode Talker's effect prevents Gustavo from targeting it and monsters it COLinks with card effects, also it increases its Atk and the Atk of monsters it COLinks by 500 (Transcode Talker Atk 2300→2800, Encode Talker Atk 2300→2800). Transcode Talker Atk 2800) attacks Cyber End Dragon (Atk 8000), with Encode Talker's effect activating since a monster it Links is battling a monster with higher Atk, preventing Transcode Talker's destruction by that battle and reducing battle damage SeifZ takes to 0, then Encode Talker gains Atk equal to the attack target's Atk until the End Phase (Cyber End Dragon Atk 8000, Encode Talker Atk 2800→10800). Encode Talker (Atk 10800) attacks Cyber End Dragon (Atk 8000) and destroys it (Gustavo LP: 5300→2500). SeifZ sets a card.

Turn 5:

Gustavo activates the spell card Overload Fusion, but SeifZ activates the counter trap card Cynet Conflict since he controls a Code Talker monster, negating Overload Fusion's activation and banishing it, also, Gustavo cannot activate cards with the same name until the end of the next turn.

Turn 6:

SeifZ activates the spell card Cynet Fusion, fusing Clock Wyvern in his hand with Transcode Talker and Encode Talker on his field to Fusion Summon Cyberse Clock Dragon (Lv7/2500/2000) in attack position to the left EMZ. Cyberse Clock Dragon's effect activates when Fusion Summoned, sending cards from the top his SeifZ' Deck to the GY equal to the combined Link Markers of all Link monsters used as Fusion Materials for its Fusion Summon (Transcode Talker Lnk3, Encode Talker Lnk3, Total Link Markers: 6), and for each card sent this way, Cyberse Clock Dragon gains 1000 Atk (Cyberse Clock Dragon Atk 2500→8500), but other monsters SeifZ controls cannot attack this turn. Cyberse Clock Dragon (Atk 8500) attacks Gustavo directly (Gustavo LP: 2500→0).

SeifZ wins!