Reficule!

SeifZ vs PrinceV (LP: 8000) -MR4-

Turn 1:

PrinceV Normal Summons Darklord Nurse Reficule (Lv4/1400/600). He then activates the spell card Allure of Darkness, drawing 2 cards and banishing the DARK monster Darklord Superbia from his hand. He then activates Darklord Ixchel's monster effect in his hand, discarding it and another Darklord Ixchel to draw 2 cards. Since he has 3 or more cards in his hand, he activates the spell card Into the Void, drawing 1 card and discarding his entire hand during the End Phase. He then activates another Allure of Darkness spell card, drawing 2 cards and banishing the DARK Darklord Ixchel from his hand. He then sets 3 cards and activates the spell card Card of Demise, drawing 3 new cards but he cannot Special Summon this turn and SeifZ takes no damage for the rest of the turn. Since he cannot Special Summon this turn, he activates his set spell card Pot of Duality, revealing the top 3 cards of his Deck (Card of Demise, Pot of Desires, Bad Reaction to Simochi) and adding 1 of them to his hand, he adds Bad Reaction to Simochi and shuffles the rest back into his Deck. He then activates the spell card Pot of Desires, banishing the top 10 cards of his Deck face-down to draw 2 cards. Since he has 3 or more cards in his hand, he activates another Into the Void spell card, drawing 1 more card. He sets 3 cards and activates his set spell card Magical Mallet, shuffling 2 cards in his hand into the Deck, then drawing the same number of cards he shuffled this way, so he draws 2 cards. He sets a card. During the End Phase, Into the Void's effect discards PrinceV's entire hand (Card of Demise).

Turn 2:

SeifZ Normal Summons Gateway Dragon (Lv4/1600/1400). PrinceV activates the trap card Gift Card to increase SeifZ' LP by 3000 (CL1), he then chains his other trap card Tri-and-Guess since they both have an Extra Deck, declaring Xyz monsters and if a player has more of the declared type they gain 3000 (CL2), he then chains his third trap card Tri-and-Guess, declaring Synchro monsters, and then he chains his last trap card The Paths of Destiny, forcing both players to toss a coin once each, if the result is Heads, they gain 2000 LP, if it's Tails they take 2000 damage (CL4). The Chain Link resolves in reverse order: (CL4) due to Paths of Destiny's effect, PrinceV tosses a coin and the result is Heads (PrinceV LP: 8000→10000) and SeifZ tosses a coin and the result is Tails (SeifZ LP: 8000→6000), (CL3) due to Tri-and-Guess' effect, both players reveal their Extra Decks, and the player with more Synchro monsters gain 3000 LP, but SeifZ' Extra Deck is completely Link monsters and PrinceV's Extra Deck is completely Fusion monsters, so nothing happens, (CL2) due to the first Tri-and-Guess' effect, both players reveal their Extra Decks, and the player with more Xyz monsters gain 3000 LP, but SeifZ' Extra Deck is completely Link monsters and PrinceV's Extra Deck is completely Fusion monsters, so nothing happens, (CL1) due to Gift Card's effect, SeifZ gains 3000 LP, but due to Darklord Nurse Reficule's effect, any effect that would increase SeifZ' LP decreases it instead by the same amount, so SeifZ takes 3000 damage (SeifZ LP: 6000→3000). SeifZ activates Gateway Dragon's effect, Special Summoning Sniffer Dragon (Lv2/800/400) from his hand in defense position. Sniffer Dragon's effect activates when Summoned, adding another Sniffer Dragon to his hand from the Deck. He then discards Sniffer Dragon from his hand to Special Summon Defrag Dragon (Lv3/1000/600) from his hand in attack position. SeifZ uses his 3 Effect monsters: Defrag Dragon, Sniffer Dragon and Gateway Dragon to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Topologic Trisbaena (Lnk3/2500/T/BL/BR) to the right EMZ. He then activates the spell card Monster Reborn, Special Summoning Darklord Ixchel (Lv10/2500/2900) from PrinceV's GY to Trisbaena's BL-Linked MMZ in attack position. Trisbaena's effect activates when a monster is Special Summoned to its Linked Zone, banishing that monster and as many Spell/Trap cards on the field as possible (PrinceV's set Pot of Duality), then inflicting 500 damage to PrinceV for each of his cards banished this way (Total: 2), so he takes 1000 damage (PrinceV LP: 10000→9000). Trisbaena (Atk 2500) attacks Nurse Reficule (Atk 1400) and destroys it (Prince V LP: 9000→7900). SeifZ sets a card.

Turn 3:

PrinceV activates the spell card Dark of Demise, preventing SeifZ from taking damage and PrinceV cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn, then drawing until he has 3 cards in his hand, so he draws 3 cards. He sets 3 cards. During the End Phase, SeifZ activates the trap card Remote Rebirth, Special Summoning Darklord Nurse Reficule (Lv4/1400/600) from PrinceV's GY to Topologic Trisbaena's T-Linked MMZ in attack position. Trisbaena's effect activates, banishing Reficule and all Spell/Trap cards on the field (PrinceV's set Bad Reaction to Smochi, Gift Card and Pot of Desires), and inflicting 2000 damage total to PrinceV (PrinceV LP: 7900→5900). 

Turn 4:

SeifZ Normal Summons Siffer Dragon (Lv2/800/400) and uses his 2 Effect monsters Sniffer Dragon and the Lnk3 Trisbaena to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Topologic Bomber Dragon (Lnk4/3000/T/BL/B/BR) to the right EMZ. Topologic Bomber Dragon (Atk 3000) attacks PrinceV directly (PrinceV LP: 5900→2900).

Turn 5:

PrinceV sets a monster.

Turn 6:

SeifZ activates Defrag Dragon's effect in his GY, banishing 3 monsters with the same name from the GY (3 Sniffer Dragons) to Special Summon itself (Lv3/1000/600) from the GY in defense position to Topologic Bomber Dragon's BL-Linked MMZ. Topologic Bomber Dragon's effect activates when a monster is Special Summoned to a Link monster's Linked Zone, destroying all monsters in the MMZs (Defrag Dragon and PrinceV's set Darklord Nurse Reficule), but only Topologic Bomber Dragon can attack this turn. Topologic Bomber Dragon (Atk 3000) attacks PrinceV directly (PrinceV LP: 2900→0).

SeifZ wins!