The Strongest Deck!

SeifZ vs Yuto (LP: 8000) -MR4-

Turn 1:

Yuto Normal Summons Kuribandit (Lv3/1000/700) and activates its effect, releasing it to draw 5 cards and reveal them (Dimension Guardian, Fiend's Sanctuary, Marshmallon, Change of Heart and Mirror Force) then discard all monsters drawn with this effect (Marshmallon). He sets 5 cards.

Turn 2:

SeifZ Normal Summons Clock Wyvern (Lv4/1800/1000) and activates its effect, halving its Atk (Atk 1800→900) to Special Summon a Clock Token (Cyberse/WIND/Lv1/0/0) to his field in defense position. He then activates Catche Eve L2's monster effect in his hand, reducing Clock Wyvern's Level by 2 (Lv4→2) to Special Summon Catche Eve L2 (Lv2/800/600) from his hand in attack position. SeifZ uses his 2 Lv2 Cyberse monsters: Catche Eve L2 and Clock Wyvern, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Update Jammer (Lnk2/2000/T/L) to the right EMZ. He then Special Summons Backup Secretary (Lv3/1200/800) from his hand in defense position since he controls a Cyberse monster. SeifZ uses his 2 Effect monsters: Backup Secretary and the Lnk2 Update Jammer, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Transcode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/B/R) to the left EMZ. Update Jammer's effect activates when used as a Link Material, allowing Transcode Talker to attack twice during this turn. Transcode Talker's effect activates, Special Summoning Update Jammer (Lnk2/2000/T/L) from the GY to it's B-Linked MMZ, COLinking them. Transcode Talker's effect prevents Yuto from targeting itself and monsters it COLinks with card effects while increasing their Atks by 500 (Transcode Talker Atk 2300→2800, Update Jammer Atk 2000→2500). He then Special Summons Link Infra-Flier (Lv2/0/1800) from his hand in defense position to Update Jammer's L-Linked MMZ. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters: Clock Token and the Lnk2 Update Jammer, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Excode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/R/L) to Transcode Talker's B-Linked MMZ, COLinking them (Excode Talker Atk 2300→2800). Excode Talker's effect activates when Link Summoned, making Transcode Talker's T-Linked empty MMZ unusable. Excode Talker increases the Atk of monsters it Links by 500 and prevents them from being destroyed by battle (Transcode Talker Atk 2800→3300). Update Jammer's effect activates, allowing Excode Talker to attack twice this turn. Since he controls at least 2 Cyberse monsters, he Special Summons Cyberse White Hat (Lv6/1800/2400) from his hand in defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters: Cyberse White Hat and Link Infra-Flier, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Flame Administrator (Lnk2/1200/L/BR) to Excode Talker's R-Linked MMZ (Flame Administrator Atk 1200→1700), COLinking them. Flame Administrator's effect increases the Atks of all Link monsters SeifZ controls by 800 (Flame Administrator Atk 1700→2500, Excode Talker Atk 2800→3600, Transcode Talker Atk 3300→4100). Excode Talker (Atk 3600) attacks Yuto directly, but Yuto activates the trap card Mirror Force, destroying Excode Talker (Transcode Talker Atk 4100→3100, Flame Administrator Atk 2500→2000). Transcode Talker's T-Linked MMZ is now usable again. Flame Administrator (Atk 2000) attacks Yuto directly, but Yuto activates the quick-play spell card Fiend's Sanctuary to Special Summon a Metal Fiend Token (Fiend/DARK/Lv1/?/0) in attack position and have it gain Atk equal to SeifZ' LP (SeifZ LP: 8000, Metal Fiend Token Atk ?→8000). A replay occurs and SeifZ doesn't attack.

Turn 3:

During the Standby Phase, Yuto activates the quick-play spell card Monster Recovery from his hand, shuffling all monsters he controls and his hand into the Deck then drawing 5 new cards. He then discards Marshmacaron from his hand to Special Summon The Tricky (Lv5/2000/1200) from his hand in attack position. He sets a card and activates the spell card Card of Sanctity, forcing both players to draw until they each have 6 cards in their hands, so both draw 5 cards. He then activates his set spell card Altar of Restoration, banishing the top 2 cards of his Deck (Soul Shield and Dark Magic Curtain) to add Marshmacaron to his hand from the GY. He Normal Summons Marshmacaron (Lv1/200/200) and activates the set spell card Multiply, Special Summoning 3 more copies of Marshmacaron (Lv1/200/200) in attack position. He then activates the spell card Swords of Revealing Light, preventing SeifZ' monsters from attacking for 3 of his turns. He sets 2 cards.