Brandish!

SeifZ vs raf (LP: 8000) -MR4-

Turn 1:

Raf summons Lilith, Lady of Lament (Lv3/2000/0), with its effect activating making its original Atk 1000 (Lv3/2000→1000/0). He then activates Lilith's effect, releasing it and revealing 3 normal trap cards from the Deck (2 Breakthrough Skills and Mirror Force), then SeifZ chooses one of them randomly and it's set to Raf's field. He sets 2 cards.

Turn 2:

SeifZ activates Astrograph Sorcerer (Sc1) in his Pendulum Zone and uses its pendulum effect, destroying it to Special Summon Stargazer Magician (Lv5/1200/2400) from the Deck in defense position. He then Normal Summons Performapal Radish Horse (Lv4/500/2000). SeifZ activates Performapal Silver Claw (Sc5) in his Pendulum Zone and activates the spell card Duelist Alliance, adding Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer to his hand from the Deck. He then activates Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer (Sc2) in his Pendulum Zone and sets the Pendulum Scale (Sc2/5). SeifZ uses his 2 Pendulum monsters Radish Horse and Stargazer Magician to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Heavymetalfoes Electrumite (Lnk2/1800/BL/BR) to the right EMZ. Electrumite's effect activates when Link Summoned, sending Performapal Laugh Maker from the Deck to the Extra Deck face-up. SeifZ Pendulum Summons 2 monsters: from his hand, Performapal Radish Horse (Lv4/500/2000) in attack position and from the Extra Deck, Performapal Radish Horse (Lv4/500/2000) in defense position to Electrumite's BR Linked MMZ. Pendulum Sorcerer's pendulum effect activates since SeifZ Pendulum Summoned a Performapal monster, increasing the Atk of all Performapal monsters he controls by 1000 until the end of this turn (Radish Horses Atk 500→1500). Silver Claw's pendulum effect increases the Atk of all Performapal monsters SeifZ controls by 300 (Radish Horses Atk 1500→1800). Electrumite's second effect activates, destroying Pendulum Sorcerer in the Pendulum Zone to return Performapal Laugh Maker from the Extra Deck to the hand. Since a card in his Pendulum Zone left the field, SeifZ activates Electrumite's third effect and draws a card. He then activates Performapal Lizardraw (Sc6) in his Pendulum Zone and uses its pendulum effect since there's a Performapal in the other Pendulum Zone, destroying it to draw a card. Electrumite (Atk 1800) attacks Raf directly, but Raf activates the trap card Mirror Force, destroying SeifZ attack position monsters (Electrumite and 1 Radish Horse). During the End Phase, Pendulum Sorcerer's pendulum effect ends and Radish Horse's Atk returns to normal (Atk 1800→800).

Turn 3:

Raf activates the spell card Brandish Skill Afterburner since he has no monsters in the MMZ, destroying SeifZ' Radish Horse. Raf Normal Summons Brandish Maiden Rei (Lv4/1500/1500). Rei (Atk 1500) attacks SeifZ directly (SeifZ LP: 8000→6500). He then activates Rei's quick effect, releasing it to Special Summon Brandish Maiden Shizuku (Lnk1/1500/TR) from the Extra Deck to the left EMZ. Since a DARK monster Raf controls was released, he Special Summons Darkest Diabolos, Lord of the Lair (Lv8/3000/2000) from his hand in attack position. Shizuku (Atk 1500) and Diabolos (Atk 3000) attack SeifZ directly (SeifZ LP: 6500→5000→2000). Raf activates Diabolos' effect, releasing itself and SeifZ sends a card in his hand to either top or bottom of his Deck, he chooses the top. During the End Phase, Shizuku's effect activates, adding Brandish Airspace Area Zero to his hand from the Deck. 

Turn 4:

SeifZ activates Supreme King Gate Zero (Sc0) in his Pendulum Zone and sets the Pendulum Scale (Sc0/5). SeifZ Pendulum Summons 2 monsters from the Extra Deck in attack position: Performapal Radish Horse (Lv4/500→800/2000) to the right EMZ and Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer (Lv4/1500→1800/800) to Shizuku's TR Linked MMZ. Pendulum Sorcerer's effect activates, destroying Zero and Silver Claw in his Pendulum Zones (Radish Horse Atk 800→500, Pendulum Sorcerer Atk 1800→1500) to add Performapal Guitartle and Performapal Odd-Eyes Minitaurus to his hand from the Deck. SeifZ activates Performapal Guitartle (Sc6) and Performapal Odd-Eyes Minitaurus (Sc6) in his Pendulum Zones and uses Guitartle's pendulum effect since a Performapal was activated in the other Pendulum Zone to draw a card. SeifZ uses his 2 Pendulum monsters Radish Horse and Pendulum Sorcerer to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Heavymetalfoes Electrumite (Lnk2/1800/BL/BR) to the right EMZ. Shizuku's effect reduces the Atk/Def of all monsters SeifZ controls by 100 for each spell card in Raf's GY (Total Spells: 1, Electrumite Atk 1800→1700). Electrumite's effect activates when Link Summoned, sending Chronograph Sorcerer from the Deck to the Extra Deck face-up. Electrumite's second effect activates, destroying Performapal Guitartle in the Pendulum Zone to return Chronograph Sorcerer from the Extra Deck to the hand. Chronograph Sorcerer's effect activates since a card SeifZ controls was destroyed, Special Summoning itself (Lv6/2000→1900/1700→1600) from the hand in attack position and Special Summoning Performapal Lizardraw (Lv3/1200→1100/600→500) from the hand in attack position. Since a card in his Pendulum Zone left the field, SeifZ activates Electrumite's third effect and draws a card. SeifZ uses his 3 monsters: Lizardraw, Chronograph Sorcerer and Lnk2 Electrumite to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Saryuja Skull Dread (Lnk4/2800→2700/T/BL/B/BR) to the right EMZ. Since it was Link Summoned using 3 monsters, SeifZ activates Saryuja's effect to Special Summon a monster from his hand, but Raf activates the trap card Breakthrough Skill, negating Saryuja's effects this turn. Saryuja (Atk 2700) attacks Shizuku (Atk 1500) and destroys it (Raf LP: 8000→6800, Saryuja Atk 2700→2800). Since Shizuku was destroyed by battle, Raf activates Brandish Maiden Rei's effect in the GY, Special Summoning itself (Lv4/1500/1500) from the GY in defense position.

Turn 5:

Raf uses Brandish Maiden Rei to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Brandish Maiden Kagari (Lnk1/1500/TL) to the left EMZ. Kagari's effect activates when Special Summoned, returning a Brandish spell card from the GY to his hand. He returns and activates the spell card Brandish Skill Afterburner since he has no monsters in the MMZ, destroying SeifZ' Saryuja. Raf activates the quick-play spell card Brandish Mecha Shark Cannon since he has no monsters in the MMZ, banishing Saryuja Skull Dread from SeifZ' GY. He then activates the field spell card Brandish Airspace Area Zero and uses its effect, excavating the top 3 cards of his Deck (Brandish Maiden Rei, Brandish Start-Up Engage and Terraforming) and adding Brandish Start-Up Engage to his hand, then shuffling the Deck and sending his set Breakthrough Skill to the GY. He then activates the spell card Brandish Start-Up Engage since he has no monsters in the MMZ, adding Brandish Mechanism Multi-Roll to his hand from the Deck. Kagari gains 100 Atk for each spell card in Raf's GY (Total Spells: 3, Kagari Atk 1500→1800). Kagari (Atk 1800) attacks SeifZ directly (SeifZ LP: 2000→1800). Raf uses Brandish Maiden Kagari to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Brandish Maiden Shizuku (Lnk1/1500/TR) to the left EMZ. He then activates the continuous spell card Brandish Mechanism Multi-Roll. During the End Phase, Shizuku's effect activates, adding the quick-play spell card Brandish Mecha Widow Anchor to his hand from the Deck.

Turn 6:

SeifZ activates Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer (Sc2) in his Pendulum Zone and sets the Pendulum Scale (Sc2/5). Shizuku's effect reduces the Atk/Def of all monsters SeifZ controls by 100 for each spell card in Raf's GY (Total Spells: 3). SeifZ Pendulum Summons 3 monsters in attack position: from his hand, Performapal Dag Daggerman (Lv5/2000→1700/600→300) and from the Extra Deck, Performapal Radish Horse (Lv4/500→200/2000→1700) to the right EMZ and Performapal Silver Claw (Lv4/1800→1500/700→400) to Shizuku's TR Linked MMZ. Pendulum Sorcerer's pendulum effect activates since SeifZ Pendulum Summoned a Performapal monster, increasing the Atk of all Performapal monsters he controls by 1000 until the end of this turn (Dag Daggerman Atk 1700→2700, Silver Claw Atk 1500→2500, Radish Horse Atk 200→1200). He then activates the quick-play spell card Wavering Eyes to destroy all cards in the Pendulum Zones, then since it destroyed 1 card, Raf takes 500 damage (Raf LP: 6800→6300), and since it destroyed 2 cards, SeifZ adds a Pendulum monster to his hand from the Deck, he adds Chronograph Sorcerer. SeifZ activates Chronograph Sorcerer's effect since a card he controls was destroyed, Special Summoning itself (Lv6/2000→1700/1700→1400) from the hand in attack position and Special Summoning Performapal Laugh Maker (Lv8/2500→2200/2000→1700) from the hand in attack position. Radish Horse's effect activates, reducing the Atk of Shizuku by Radish Horse's Atk (Radish Horse Atk 1200, Shizuku Atk 1500→300) and increasing Laugh Maker's Atk by the same amount (Laugh Maker Atk 2200→3400), and these changes last for the rest of the turn. Performapal Silver Claw (Atk 2500) attacks Shizuku (Atk 300), with Silver Claw's effect activating, increasing the Atk of all Performapals SeifZ controls by 300 during this Battle Phase only (Silver Claw Atk 2500→2800, Dag Daggerman Atk 2700→3000, Radish Horse Atk 1200→1500, Laugh Maker Atk 3400→3700). The attack continues and Shizuku is destroyed by battle (Raf LP: 6300→3800). Since Shizuku was destroyed by battle (Silver Claw 2800→3100/400→700, Dag Daggerman Atk 3000→3300/300→600, Chronograph Sorcerer Atk 1700→2000/1400→1700, Radish Horse 1200→1500/1700→2000, Laugh Maker 3700→4000/1700→2000), Raf activates Brandish Maiden Rei's effect in his GY, Special Summoning itself (Lv4/1500/1500) from the GY in defense position. Chronograph Sorcerer (Atk 2000) attacks and destroys Rei (Def 1500). Laugh Maker (Atk 4000) attacks Raf directly, with Laugh Maker's effect activating, increasing its Atk by 1000 for each monster on the field with Atk higher than its orignal Atk, except other monsters he controls (Total monsters: 1, Laugh Maker Atk 4000→5000). The attack continues (Raf LP: 3800→0).

SeifZ wins!