Tag Duel @Ignister!

SeifZ and KING vs Revolver (GR) and Playmaker (LP: 16000 each team) -MR4-

Turn 1:

KING passes.

Turn 2:

Revolver sets a monster and a set card.

Turn 3:

SeifZ Normal Summons Pikari @Ignister (Lv4/1200/600) and activates its effect, adding Ignister A.i.Land to his hand from the Deck. He then uses his Lv4 Pikari to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Linguriboh (Lnk1/300/BL) to the right EMZ. He then activates the spell card Cynet Mining, discarding Backup Secretary to add Achichi @Ignister from his Deck to his hand. SeifZ then activates the field spell card Ignister A.i.Land and uses its effect since he has no monsters in his MMZ to Special Summon Achichi @Ignister (Lv2/800/800) from his hand in defense position. Achichi's effect activates when Summoned, adding Bururu @Ignister to SeifZ' hand from the Deck. He then Special Summons Backup Secretary (Lv3/1200/800) from his hand in defense position since he controls a Cyberse monster. SeifZ uses his 3 monsters with different names, Achichi, Linguriboh and Backup Secretary, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Dark Templar @Ignister (Lnk3/2300/BL/B/BR) to the right EMZ. He then activates Ignister A.i.Land's effect again, Special Summoning Bururu @Ignister (Lv3/600/1000/T) from his hand in defense position to Dark Templar's BL-Linked MMZ. Bururu's effect activates when Summoned, sending Doyon @Ignister from the Deck to the GY. Since a monster was Special Summoned to its Linked Zone, Dark Templar's effect activates, Special Summoning Doyon @Ignister (Lv4/400/1600) and Pikari @Ignister (Lv4/1200/600) from the GY to it's B-Linked MMZ and BR-Linked MMZ respectively and negating their effects. SeifZ tunes his Lv3 Tuner monster Bururu with his Lv4 non-Tuner monster Doyon to Synchro Summon Wind Pegasus @Ignister (Lv7/2300/1500) in attack position to Dark Templar's B-Linked MMZ. Bururu's effect activates when sent to the GY as a Synchro Material, Special Summoning the other Synchro Material from the GY, and SeifZ Special Summons Doyon @Ignister (Lv4/400/1600) in defense position. Doyon's effect activates when Summoned, adding Achichi @Ignister from his GY to his hand. SeifZ uses his Wind Pegasus' effect to destroy Revolver's set card (Execute Protocols). SeifZ overlays his 2 Lv4 monsters, Pikari and Doyon, to Xyz Summon Light Dragon @Ignister (Rnk4/2300/1500) in attack position to Dark Templar's BR-Linked MMZ. Dark Templar (Atk 2300) attacks Revolver's set monster: Shelrokket Dragon (Lv2/1100/2000) and destroys it by battle. Dark Templar's effect activates when it destroys a monster by battle, Special Summoning Bururu @Ignister (Lv3/600/1000/T) from his GY in defense position. Light Dragon (Atk 2300) and Wind Pegasus (Atk 2300) attack Revolver directly (Revolver and Playmaker LP: 16000→13700→11400). Light Dragon's effect activates when Wind Pegasus inflicts damage, Special Summoning Linguriboh (Lnk1/300/BL) to Dark Templar's BL-Linked MMZ. Linguriboh (Atk 300) attacks Revolver directly (Revolver and Playmaker LP: 11400→11100). Since he controls an @Ignister monster, SeifZ Special Summons Doshin @Ignister (Lv1/100/800) from his hand in defense position. SeifZ uses his 3 monsters, Doshin, Linguriboh and Bururu, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Fire Phoenix @Ignister (Lnk3/2300/L/B/R) to Dark Templar's BL-Linked MMZ. During the End Phase, Shelrokket Dragon's effect activates since it was destroyed this turn, and Revolver Special Summons Anesthrokket Dragon (Lv1/0/2200) from his Deck in defense position.

Turn 4:

Playmaker Normal Summons Cyberse Synchron (Lv1/100/100/T). He then activates the continuous spell card Cynet Codec. Playmaker uses his 2 monsters, Cyberse Synchron and Anesthrokket Dragon, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Security Dragon (Lnk2/1100/T/B) to the left EMZ. He then activates the continuous spell card Cynet Optimization and uses its effect, immediately Normal Summoning Catche Eve L2 (Lv2/800/600). Playmaker uses his 2 Effect monsters, Catche Eve L2 and the Lnk2 Security Dragon, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Transcode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/B/R) to the left EMZ. Cynet Codec's effect activates when Playmaker Link Summons a Code Talker Link monster, adding a Cyberse monster with the same attribute, so he adds the EARTH Code Generator to his hand from the Deck. Transcode Talker's effect activates, Special Summoning Security Dragon (Lnk2/1100/T/B), COLinking them. Transcode Talker's effect prevents itself and monsters it COLinks from being targeted by the opponent's card effects while increasing their Atks by 500 (Transcode Talker Atk 2300→2800, Security Dragon Atk 1100→1600). Security Dragon's effect activates when COLinked, returning Light Dragon to SeifZ' Extra Deck. Playmaker uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Code Generator in his hand using its monster effect and the Lnk2 Security Dragon, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Shootingcode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/L/B) to Transcode Talker's B-Linked MMZ, COLinking them (Shootingcode Talker Atk 2300→2800). Cynet Codec's effect activates, adding the WATER Code Radiator to Playmaker's hand from the Deck. Code Generator's monster effect activates when sent to the GY as a Link Material for a Code Talker Link monster, sending a monster with 1200 or less Atk to the GY from the Deck, he sends Dotscaper (Atk 0). Dotscaper's effect activates when sent to the GY, Special Summoning itself (Lv1/0/2100) from the GY in defense position, to Shootingcode Talker's L-Linked MMZ. Playmaker uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Dotscaper and Code Radiator in his hand using its monster effect, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Inverted Code Talker (Lnk2/1300/L/R) to Shootingcode Talker's B-Linked MMZ. Cynet Codec's effect adds the LIGHT Lady Debug to Playmaker's hand from the Deck. Code Radiator's monster effect activates when sent to the GY as a Link Material for a Code Talker Link monster, negating Fire Phoenix' effects and making its Atk 0 (Fire Phoenix Atk 2300→0). Shootingcode Talker can attack monsters up to the number of monsters it Links +1, so it can attack 3 monsters, but if the opponent has only one monster, Shootingcode Talker loses 400 Atk during damage calculations. Shootingcode Talker (Atk 2800) attacks Dark Templar (Atk 2300) and destroys it (SeifZ and KING LP: 16000→15500). Shootingcode Talker (Atk 2800) then attacks Wind Pegasus (Atk 2300) and destroys it (SeifZ and KING LP: 15500→15000). Shootingcode Talker (Atk 2800→2400) attacks Fire Phoenix (Atk 0) and destroys it (SeifZ and KING LP: 15000→12600). Transcode Talker (Atk 2800) and Inverted Code Talker (Atk 1300) attack SeifZ directly (SeifZ and KING LP: 12600→9800→8500). Shootingcode Talker's effect activates at the end of the Battle Phase and Playmaker draws a card for each card Shootingcode Talker destroyed by battle this turn, so he draws 3 cards. Playmaker uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Micro Coder in his hand using its monster effect and his Lnk2 Inverted Code Talker, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Excode Talker (Lnk3/2300/L/T/R) to Shootingcode Talker's L-Linked MMZ, COLinking them. Excode Talker's effect activates, increasing the Atk of monsters it Links by 500 (Shootingcode Talker Atk 2800→3300) and preventing their destruction by card effects, then Transcode Talker's T-Linked empty MMZ is unusable. Cynet Codec's effect activates and Playmaker adds the WIND Code Exporter to his hand from the Deck. Micro Coder's monster effect activates when sent to the GY a Link Material for a Code Talker Link monster, adding Cynet Crosswipe to his hand from the Deck. Playmaker sets 3 cards.