Irregular Rules #1!

SeifZ vs Tohoko (LP: 20000) -MR4, Draws per turn: 2-

Turn 1:

SeifZ activates the spell card Foolish Burial, sending Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm to his GY from the Deck. He then activates Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm's monster effect in his GY since he controls no monsters, Special Summoning it (Lv4/1800/1200) from the GY in attack position. Darkwurm's effect activates when Summoned, letting SeifZ add Supreme King Gate Zero to his hand from the Deck. SeifZ activates Chrongraph Sorcerer (PS8) in his Pendulum Zone and uses its pendulum effect, destroying it to Special Summon Timegazer Magician (Lv3/1200/600) from the Deck in defense position. SeifZ uses his 2 Pendulum monsters, Timegazer Magician and Darkwurm, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Heavymetalfoes Electrumite (Lnk2/1800/BL/BR) to the right EMZ. Electrumite's effect activates when Link Summoned, sending Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer from his Deck to the Extra Deck face-up. SeifZ activates Supreme King Gate Zero (PS0) in his Pendulum Zone and uses Electrumite's effect, destroying Zero to add Chronograph Sorcerer to his hand from the Extra Deck. Since a card in his Pendulum Zone left the field, Electrumite's effect activates and SeifZ draws a card. SeifZ activates Supreme King Gate Zero (PS0) and Chronograph Sorcerer (PS8) in his Pendulum Zones and sets the Pendulum Scale (PS0→8). He then activates the spell card Duelist Alliance since there's a card in the Pendulum Zone, adding Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer to his hand from the Deck. Using the set Pendulum Scale (PS0→8), SeifZ Pendulum Summons 2 monsters from the Extra Deck in attack position: Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm (Lv4/1800/1200) to Electrumite's BL-Linked MMZ, and Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer (Lv4/1500/800) to Electrumite's BR-Linked MMZ. Pendulum Sorcerer's effect activates when Special Summoned, destroying Chronograph Sorcerer and Zero in the Pendulum Zones to add Performapal Lizardraw and Performapal Guitartle to his hand from the Deck. SeifZ activates Performapal Guitartle (PS6) and Performapal Lizardraw (PS6) in his Pendulum Zones and uses Performapal Guitartle's pendulum effect since a Performapal card was activated in the other Pendulum Zone, drawing a card. He then uses Lizardraw's pendulum effect since there's a Performapal card in the other Pendulum Zone, destroying it to draw another card. SeifZ overlays his 2 Lv4 monsters, Pendulum Sorcerer and Darkwurm, to Xyz Summon Number 41: Bagooska the Terribly Tired Tapir (Rnk4/2100/2000) in defense position to Electrumite's BR-Linked MMZ. As long as Bagooska is in defense position, its effect switches all monsters on the field to defense position and negates the activated effects of all defense position monsters, however Link monsters cannot be in defense position so Electrumite is unaffected.

Turn 2:

Tohoko activates the continuous spell card Dark Contract with the Gate and uses its effect, adding D/D/D Oblivion King Abyss Ragnarok to his hand from the Deck. He then activates D/D Swirl Slime's monster effect in his hand, fusing it with D/D/D Supersight King Zero Maxwell in his hand to Fusion Summon D/D/D Dragonbane King Beowulf (Lv8/3000/2500) in attack position to the left EMZ, but it's switched to defense position due to Bagooska's effect. Tohoka then activates D/D Swirl Slime's effect in his GY, banishing it to Special Summon D/D/D Oblivion King Abyss Ragnarok (Lv8/2200/3000) from his hand in attack position, but it's switched to defense position due to Bagooska's effect. Ragnarok's effect activates when Summoned to Special Summon D/D/D Supersight King Zero Maxwell in his GY, but Bagooska negates the activated effects of defense position monsters. Tohoka Normal Summons D/D Necro Slime (Lv1/300/300), but it's switched to defense position due to Bagooska's effect. Tohoka activates Abyss Ragnarok's effect, releasing Necro Slime to banish Bagooska, but Bagooska negates the activated effects of defense position monsters. Tohoka releases D/D/D Oblivion King Abyss Ragnarok to Special Summon D/D/D Destiny King Zero Laplace (Lv10/0/0) from his hand in attack position, but it's switched to defense position due to Bagooska's effect. Zero Laplace cannot be destroyed by battle once per turn.