3

Taymor

We both went downstairs and saw Chinese food on the table.

"Dang! Finally, Ian had food in like...an hour." I said walking over to it.

"Greedy." Nahmir rolled his eyes.

"Shut da hell up." I said.

"Y'all got along, I suppose." My dad said.

"It was very interesting being alone with...him." I said.

"You say that as if I'm a disease." He went over to the fridge.

"Cause you are."

"Aw, the kids are getting along." Talia said, making us all look at her.

"Is you white?" I asked.

She laughed. "Nah, I just felt like saying that."

I let out a breath of relief. "Don't you ever scare me like that again."

"We gone go upstairs." My dad said as he took Talia and went upstairs.

"Don't be a dummy, nut on her tummy!" I yelled as Nahmir laughed.

"Don't be a meanie, cover your weenie!" He yelled again, making us laugh harder.

"We hate y'all!" I heard my dad yell.

Nahmir grabbed some juice from the fridge.

"Aye can you pour me some?" I asked.

"Come do that yo self." He snapped at me.

"But you right next to the-"

"Do It yo self." He cut me off.

I groaned and got up. I grabbed a cup and waited for Nahmir to finish pouring.

"If you could just go any faster." I sighed.

"If you could just shut the hell up." He mocked my tone of voice.

"You stupid." I grabbed the jug but it fell and spilled all over the floor.

"You retard! Look what you did!" He yelled at me.

I looked up at him. "You was talking so damn long!"

"You coulda just waited!"

"Well I was thirsty!" I yelled, crossing my arms.

He kissed his teeth. "You gone clean it up." He room his juice and sat on the couch, watching TV.

I walked in front of him, blocking the TV.

"Move." He said.

"Go clean it up." I said.

He put the juice down and tried to move me.

"I ain't movin'!" I persisted.

He grabbed the remote and I tried to grab it from him.

"Aye, getcho' fugly hands of this damn remote!" He yelled.

I fell on his lap still fighting for the remote.

"Just...clean it up!" I struggled.

"No!" He yelled. Suddenly the remote was thrown across the room.

He sighed. "You gone get it?"

"You threw it!"

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Well, you wanna get off me then?"

"You wanna clean up the juice?"

"Nope." He said.

I shrugged. "Then Ian getting up."

It was silent for a while until I felt something poke my booty.

I looked at him and he looked at me. "Really?"

He kissed his teeth. "Whatchu' expect me to do when we in a position like this?!"

"Control it!"

"Tay, I can feel yo dick on my stomach, we're so close together and I'm a man! I have needs."

I smirked. "Well..."

"No, you can't. Ian gone let you. Especially when our parents are upstairs."

I rolled my eyes. "They really finna hear us?"

I could tell he was thinking for a while. "Fine."

I got off of him quickly and pulled his basketball shorts down a lil bit. I got down on my knees.

His dick sprung out, making me stare at it. Dang...I can already feel my jaw hurting.

"Hey...you wanna shrink yo dick before I start?" I asked.

He laughed. "You wanted to suck it, here's your chance."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed it. I started stroking him, feeling my mouth water.

I stroked him faster and licked his tip, which was already wet from precum.

I licked up all the precum from it, then started putting it in my mouth. I started to suck on it, putting more of him in my mouth.

I looked up at him and he had his head thrown back, with his eyes closed, biting his lip.

He looked sexy as hell, so I knew I was doing good.

I kept going down, making sure I got the rest of his dick completely wet. I started to bob my head up and down, enjoy his dick in my mouth.

"Ahh fu- Tayyy..." he groaned, grabbing my short hair.

He pushed my head down farther until I felt his dick touch the back of my throat.

I slowly started to pick up the pace, sucking on his dick faster.

I felt my jaw start to hurt, like I predicted, which made me gag a bit. I relaxed my throat and continued to suck him.

His groans and grunts started to fill up the room and I went even faster.

"Shiiiidddd....Tay!" He yelled.

I used one of my hands to play around with his balls, making him groan louder.

"Tay, I'm finna cum..."

I didn't care. I kept going until he came. I still didn't stop though. I kept sucking harder.

He moved his hands and sucked in some air sharply.

"Aye y'all we bouta come down there and watch some TV." I heard my dad.

"Tay...yo dad is coming." Nahmir spoke.

I still didn't care. I was gone suck until he came again.

"Taymor! Come on stop playing!" He tried sounding serious. It came out as a moan though.

I heard to pairs of footsteps and I started to stroke him while I kept on slobbing.

I looked at him. He was still biting his lip and panicking.

He came and I pulled away, swallowing his cum and seeing our parent come down. Nahmir quickly fixed his pants.

"Wussup. What y'all doing? And Taymor why you on the floor?" Talia asked.

I stood up. "I was looking for my lucky ball of lint. Couldn't find it."

"Tay, you got some white cream thingy on ya face." My dad pointed out.

"I was just drinking some milk. Some nice tasting milk." I smirked at Nahmir, who glared at me.

"Anyways, go upstairs, we finna watch TV." My dad said.

I shrugged, going upstairs.

~~~

This might be the longest chapter in this book 💀😭 1042 words.