33

Taymor

We went back to the hospital, with the same doctor as before. My insides felt all mushy and don't even get me started on my damn nose. Ole bitch ass nigga prolly ruptured my ribs.

"Okay, Mr. McIntyre, how has everything been since you left?" The doctor gave me a look.

I glared at him, now wasn't the time.

"Horrible." I groaned.

"Well, after I fix you up, I should let you know that this is a very strange thing that's happening to you- being pregnant and all."

Yeah no shit nigga.

"Anyways, the state wants to perform tests on you. Specifically you. They're trying to transfer you to a certain area for testing. I swear it's not bad."

"So how come you can't tell us where this area is?" Nahmir mugged him.

"It's a governmental residence, I'm not allowed to say."

"Then I'm not going." I wheezed. Does this rat not remember I'm beaten and I need repair?

"You have no choice Taymor. You're going. It's not our choice."

It got silent as the doctor laid me down on the lil bed thing. I hate this. I hate my dad. I hate Talira- whatever that hoe name is. I hate this bitch doctor. I hate everyon-

"What happened here?" The doctor gave me a shocked look. "This isn't right."

"You stay stating the obvious nigga! Just tell me wussup with my baby." Nahmir yelled at him.

Was he talking bout me or the actual baby? Let's just act like he was talking bout me.

"Well, the blows you received in this area, there's no way your...child could've made it. Let's make sure though."

He left for a good minute, leaving me in the bed. I just started sobbing as Nahmir stroked my cheek. He kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear, "The baby gone be good okay?"

His voice cracked, not giving me much hope. "Please Tay...stop crying...it's gone be okay."

"N-No it's not...he killed our only child." I sobbed. "I hate him. I wanna kill him."

"You not bouta go to jail baby. Stop talking like that."

I glared at him. I dunno why, I felt like it was right.

"What did I do?"

"I dunno, I feel like it's the right moment to just give you a mean look. I hate you. Hoe." I said to him.

"You mean. I didn't even do nothing."

"Get me some Mexican chips and we'll be good." I crossed my arms and the doctor came back in with gel in his hand.

"What's wrong? You seem annoyed."

I sighed. "This bitch won't get me my Mexican chips and I'm hungry."

He chuckled and lifted up my shirt. I saw Nahmir mug him. I put my hand on his and gave it a lil squeeze. "Stop gettin' all jealous."

The doctor put the gel all on my stomach and got some other high tech doctor thing. I don't know I'm not educated in the medical field.

"Isn't it too early? I'm only three months along." I asked.

"Nonsense. It's the perfect time, plus you can see the gender of your baby this way." He smiled at us.

He put the lil stick thing on my stomach. What are these things called? I feel stupid as shit.

I looked on the small TV and saw two small ass babies up in me.

I wanted to scream out, OHHHH MY GOSHHH I GOT TWINSSS but I calmed down. I could tell Nahmir wanted to scream out of happiness too.

"Well, this child on the right, suffered a strong blow very close to its head, if we're quick enough, we can save it." He told me.

"Is it a boy? I see that lil dick right there." I smiled.

"Tay, that's a foot." Nahmir laughed.

"Oh. Well if I say it's a dick, it's a dick. Hoe." I crossed my arms again.

I stay calling him a hoe.

The doctor wiped off the gel and went to go put the tube of it away.

Nahmir leaned down and kissed me. "I love you, you know that?"

I blushed. "I love you too, Mir."

~~~

I feel like I should prepare you for the sadness that shall come along butttt imma just leave y'all with this.