30

Taymor

We decided to go home instead of avoiding our parents. We were ready for that belt. We wasn't bouta get whooped. We knew what to dodge and where to dodge it.

We just being smart.

As we pulled into the driveway, my stomach started hurting. I felt like throwing up all over again. Not because I was nervous, I just felt something stinging me.

"Nahmir, something's poking me. It feels sharp." I whine to him.

He shook his head. "It's prolly just the baby."

"Babies don't feel like metal spikes. Plus I've only been pregnant for a day." I spat at him.

"You been pregnant for longer you just found out today and I don't see the reason for the attitude." He glared at me. "Just go lay down when we get inside."

We come out the car and go inside the house. "Okay, here's my plan. Since they're prolly in their room, we just tip toe-"

"Tay. Be quiet." Nahmir laughed.

"So now y'all wanna come home?" I heard my fathers voice.

I turn to him with wide eyes. "Before you whoop me, whooping me will cause stress and stress isn't good for the baby and if I have a miscarriage we'll have some problems father."

Nahmir chuckles behind me and shakes his head. "Sure. What he said."

"Are y'all stupid? You know how terrible this is for our marriage?!" Talia yells from behind my dad.

"Oh snap. When's the marriage?" I ask.

"In a few more months! We've been telling you this!" She yells.

"Clearly not loud enough because we don't recall a talk about marriage." I said.

My dad sighs. "How the hell are you pregnant in the first place? You a whole male." He kissed his teeth. "You guys are-"

"Gonna be the best parents ever? Yup." Nahmir grins, making me laugh.

We not taking this seriously.

"When that baby comes, you're gonna give it up for adoption. That's it. I don't wanna hear anything else about it." Talia said.

I stale face her. "Nice joke."

"I'm serious. You guys are 17, you go to school and our wedding is coming up! A baby isn't what should be on your minds!"

It gets quiet and my dad glared at Nahmir. "How did he get pregnant?"

Nahmir's eyes go wide as my dad takes a few steps closer to him.

I try to step in front of Nahmir because 1. no one finna hurt my baby daddy and 2. If there's blood on the floor I'm not cleaning it.

"See, What had happened was that I was in the shower jerking off to a picture of this girl and when I came, my sperm decided to walk away. I was like, 'WHERE YOU GOING?!' So I follow it with a towel wrapped around me and guess what. Right when Taymor was changing, the sperm jumps in his bootyhole and I'm just like 'oh snap. My bad.'"

I look at him weirdly. Nigga whatchu' just say?

"Yeah, What He said. I mean, dad, his nut was cold as hell and it just came outta no where. Father when I tell you I was flabbergasted." I say.

It gets quiet again and we rush upstairs into Nahmir's room. I sit on the bed and stare at him. "Your sperm walked off?"

He kissed his teeth at me. "Better than what you said. No one needed to know that it was cold."

I start thinking. "How did I get pregnant?"

"You probably got girl eggs."

"Negro I am a male. How the hell am I supposed to have girl eggs?!"

He sighed. "Do I look like a doctor?"

I noticed I was making him mad. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist. I look up at him and smile.

He shakes his head while laughing and smiles back at me.

"I'm sorry for today." I say to him.

He hugs me back. "I should be the one who's sorry-"

"Nope, I ruined your day-"

"I ruined your day-"

"Dammit Nahmir, we both ruined each other's day." I said as he chuckled.

He brings me even more close to him and kisses my lips. "You so damn cute."

"You too, Nick."

~~~

Ok, I know exactly where I'm going with this. Maybe.