44

This is my shameless self promo for the new slumptacion book I put out:

The cover is ass but hey I tried. On with the story:

~~~

Taymor

"Now all we need to do is show Nahmir how fucking serious I am about being with him." I heard an annoying shrill voice near me.

I slightly cracked open my eyes and checked my surroundings. I was handcuffed to some dirty bed and it looked like Niglero and Jay were in front of me, arguing about something.

"Bitch- why the fuck- why am I on this roach infested bed?!" I yelled out in annoyance.

"Quiet bitch." Narcosis snarled at me. "Ok, listen, I can fuck you up real quick with the shit I have behind that door, so I suggest you shut the fuck up."

"I only asked a question but ok. Go off on me. Be a bitch." I rolled my eyes. "Why am I here though? And why is Jay here? By the way hi Jay."

"Shutcho hoe ass up." He flicked his middle finger up at me.

Wow. Ok. What the hell did I do?

"Um. Ok. I didn't deserve that-"

"Yes the fuck you do, and a whole lot more after that." Norman sat down on a chair next to me while Jay took a gun up from the dresser next to him. "I'll be back- or whatever. Just don't fuck him up too bad I need some fun too."

I watched as he left the room, leaving me wide-eyed. "Excuse me? Fuck him u- bitch I wanna go home. I'm tired of you. You give me stress marks. Look at these fucking wrinkles you've caused."

She snorted. "You're a fool."

"Takes one to know one." I didn't even get the chance to laugh at my own comment before she literally fuckin' roundhouse SOCKED me in my face.

I yelled out in pain before closing my eyes. "It wasn't even that serious you dumb bitch."

"I'll do it again Taymor. Do not try me."

"Didn't I just call you a dumb bitch? Thanks for proving how stupid you are." I sighed. "What do you want? Nahmir? Sure take him. Y'all nasty anyway- I'm perfectly fine with not taking part in your Alabama incest rituals."

She shook her head slowly. "Not only him. I want your children too."

Wha- nice joke, Nayvadius.

"You're hilarious. That- that really has me dying inside." I started laughing. "Oh my god, best joke of the year." I started to calm down while still smiling. "Yeah, no."

"I knew you'd say that, which is why I have a plan to make Nahmir take the kids away from you, and we can have a lil family of our own. I'll change their nasty ass names to Lukas and Logan." She smiles while pinching my cheek.

Those are some dumb. ass. names. And she knows it. I tried biting her but she snatched her hand away too quickly. "Nope. Can't bite me."

I sighed. "I wanna know your plan. If you're gonna destroy my life is at least like to know how."

She shrugged. "Seems fair. Okay, first, I'm gonna make it seem like you just decided to leave Nahmir and the twins. He'll think you're missing but I'll use your phone to message him some mean ass things like, 'I don't want these kids no more', or 'these lil shits are your problem now'. He gone get pissed witchu' and leave you or whatever. He'll come rant to me like he always does and I'll tell him how I saw you walking away from the park and cane telling me how you hate the twins and are now giving them to Nahmir."

I'm really gonna laugh. "There are so many ways that 'plan' could fail terribly. It's not a good plan. Nahmir is stupid. I love those twins with a passion. They're a part of me and Nahmir isn't idiotic enough to believe that I'd just up and leave them like that-"

"Oh really? Say bet."

I attempted to shrug. "Aight bet. He isn't stupid like that." Or maybe he is?

"Gimme your passcode or I'll slit you."

I snorted. "You won't slit shit."

She swiftly took a small knife out and ran the blade across my lower stomach slowly and deeply, making me scream.

That shit hurted.

"Aight bet bitch bet!" I yelled out, making her stop. Dumb cock sucking cunt. I can't wait to slit your throat as revenge-

"Ok- passcode please." She smiled at me.

"208468."

She started snooping on my phone, looking for Nahmir's contact. I swear to Lucifer's left nipple hair if he acts like he has no sense I am going to harm him.

"You know Tay, it's too bad you're gay. I'd love to suck you up." She moved her hands over to my dick, which was covered my boxers.

I'm glad I put lotion on today. I'd feel like a fucking loser if I was ashy right now. But bitch- my legs are glowing.

"You're disgusting."

She shrugged, pulling out my dick and kissing the tip. I can't lie, I kinda giggled cause that shit tickled.

"Oh you like that?" She asked, kissing it again.

I tried to control my smile. "Stop bitch. This is rape. HELLO? I AM BEING MOLESTED-"

"Bitch shut up!" She yelled. "I know you like it."

I actually don't. I just always giggle when something tickles me. You dumb whore.

She came up to me and kissed my forehead. "I'll be back. Try not to miss me." She left the room.

Her coming back was the least of my worries. I just prayed Nahmir wouldn't be an idiot and believe what she had to say.

~~~

hi. sorry for not updating Psychotic or Kitten, I'm going to, don't worry.

This book is coming to an end, no sequel. I know I said before that there would be, but right now I'm not sure if I can handle that.

um, anywho, like I said before the chapter, my slumptacion book it out, um, I got nothing else to say so bye ✌🏾