41

hi guys just a quick message: thanks for this ❤️

*

Nahmir

"Mir Mir, can you come here?" I heard Naomi call me from in the living room.

I turned off my phone and sat next to her on the couch. "Wussup."

She sighed and started playing with her hair. "Well, I was just thinking about you and your kids..." she trailed off.

"What about them?"

She shrugged. "Have you seen them lately?"

Now that I'm thinking about it, I haven't seen them in a while. Since Taymor took them from me and won't let me see them.

"Why you gotta be bringing them up?" I crossed my arms.

"Just saying. It's unfair how someone like Taymor just takes your children like that. Doesn't even let you see them, and you just let him do that." She rolled her eyes. "Why would you even get with him in the first place?"

I shrugged. "I'm not sure." Why did I stay by his side throughout most of his pregnancy? Why do I put up with most of his bullshit?

It's cause I love him. I treat him like shit sometimes but I'm not thinking when I do it. I never mean to hurt him when I do. He means so much to me and I'm not sure what I'd do if something happened to him.

"Then find him and take your children back. They're your kids too y'know." She grabbed my hand.

I nodded. I'm gonna find him and see how my babies are doing. Just as soon as this weird ass girl lets go of my hand.

"Aight- now let go." I said, shaking my hand away from her.

She chuckled. "You're so adorable."

"Mhm. Weren't you supposed to be back home like a month ago?"

"I decided to stay. It's nice here." She kissed my cheek and went upstairs.

~The next day~

I picked up my phone and contemplated calling Taymor. He's most likely asleep. It's still pretty dark out and it's like 6 in the morning.

I shook my head and called him anyway.

It keep ringing and ringing so I assumed once again that he was asleep. I wasn't gonna give up though. I called him again and it took about 3 rings for him to answer.

"Hello?" He answered in a sleepy voice. I missed that voice.

"Hey Tay." I began playing with the strings of my sweat pants. Nigga I'm nervous.

"Nahmir? Why are you calling me at 6 in the morning? You woke up Kareem." He grumbled.

"Well, I was wondering, um, okay- how do I say this-"

"Dammit Nahmir. What the fuck do you want?!"

Okay be like that.

"I just wanna see my babies." I sighed.

He paused for a slight second. I'm not sure what he was thinking. He was most likely gonna say no.

"Okay. When?"

Wait- nigga what?

"U-Um...I dunno, t-today?" I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

"I'll text you my address later, okay?" He yawned.

"Okay- um...Tay?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

He sighed lowly. I don't know how he'd react to that. I just wanted to let him know that I loved him.

"I love you too, Nahmir."

~~~

I'm getting really bad at ending these chapters. I'm sorry 😞

Also this is pretty short, sorry for that too, um- I'm updating this again to make up for it being so short sooooo yup.