24

Nahmir

We got in the car and started driving. Now I know damn well we ain't going to no McDonalds. We going straight to that hospital.

Ion see how a NIGGA. A MALE. A GUY. Can get pregnant. I just don't see it. Ian worried about it tho.

But should I be? I nutted in him but he's a dude so he can't be pregnant. Nahhhh.

"I want a Big Mac and a quarter pounder, and a bacon sandwich and 4 drinks bruh. All of the drinks is large by the way. I also want-"

"We're here." Dante said.

Tay looked out the window and started crying. "YOU SAID WE WAS GONE GO MCDONALDS!!! BRING ME SOME FOOD!"

"Tay, we just checkin to see what wrong with you-"

"NO! YALL HEADS ARE MESSED UP I WANNA LEAVE!!!!" He screamed.

We got out the car and I grabbed Tay out the car. "Tay, please get out."

"Nahmir I want food!"

"You gotta wait damn!"

We dragged him into the hospital where we waited for a doctor to take us in.

Tay started poking my cheek repeatedly. I looked at him and he had a smile on his face. He kept poking me until I swatted his hand away.

"Whatchu' want?!"

"I was just gonna say hi. Damn. Why you acting so bipolar?" He twisted up his face and slouched back in his seat.

Me? Bipolar? Is he not noticing himself?

~Skip to the thingy when they're in the doctors room~

Tay sat on the bed thingy and the doctor was on the computer.

"What if he is pregnant?" Dante asked my mom.

"Chill. He ain't pregnant. Y'all funny." I said.

The doctor stood up. "Okay, can you lay down for me Taymor?"

He laid on the bed on his back as the doctor lifted his shirt.

I felt some type of way when he lifted his shirt. That's my damn job.

He pressed lightly on the middle of Tay's stomach and he jumped up a bit. "Ow. That hurts."

"It's hurts when I press down on this area?" The doctor asked him.

Tay nodded.

"Okay. Go pee in this cup for me." The doctor told him.

Tay went in the bathroom and did his lil business, then came back out.

The doctor took the cup and brought it into another room.

~Skip to after the doctor checks his piss~

The doctor came back out with a serious look on his face. "Taymor, have you had any sexual intercourse with anyone?"

"N-No..." He said nervously.

I mentally slapped my forehead.

"Don't lie." He told him.

"I-I'm not lying!"

The doctor nodded and went over to the computer. "I have the results here. They'll determine whether you're pregnant or not and who's the father if you are"

Tay gave me a nervous look and I shrugged.

Like, what am I supposed to do. This nigga got the papers that gone determine whether we gone get our ass beat or not.

"Although, it's quite weird how a male can get pregnant. I don't see how you're pregnant Tay. You could possibly just have been bitten by something or you're just bipolar. We'll find out." The doctor said.

He's bipolar. I called it.

I saw the papers being printed and I stood up. I looked at Tay and he had this mean look in his face. I could tell what he was thinking.

'Don't leave me you stupid lil fugly hoe. We suffering together.'

I could tell the word 'hoe' was somewhere in it. He stay calling me that.

I sat back down and he smiled at me.

"Okay, here we are." The doctor said.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, as well as everyone else.

"Taymor, you could be pregnant, or just bipolar. On the papers, you are..."

~~~

K so I put that there cause I wanted to know if y'all wanted Tay to be pregnant or bipolar.

Soooo which is it?

Oh yeah and I dunno when the next chapter coming out I gotta finish the rest of my books that I damn near forgot about.