37

Nahmir

I was napping all peacefully in my room, not a care in the world, when all of a sudden the skinny ass nigga. I foolishly knocked up comes busting my door down with the soul of hulk in his fucking body.

I jump up, staring at Taymor with a his hands clasped together.

"Nigga what the flying fuck is wrong witcho' mentally confused ass?!" I yell, kissing my teeth.

He slammed the door. "Listen, Nahmir. She's stalking me. I repeat. I am being stalked."

"What shit are you on?"

"Stop playing and shut up. She could be listening in on us at this very moment." He squinted his eyes looking around.

"Who is you talking bout?"

"Yo' fucked up cousin, Nimerkilial." He turned on my light. "Now. I have information."

I sighed, listening to him anyway. I knew he wouldn't stop bothering me so I just listened.

"Ok. I was resting cause the baby kicked me so hard in my poor belly, I had to go lay down." He said.

"Wait, the baby kicked? Shit why you ain't say nun?!"

He crossed his arms. "Cause you was too busy talking to Nitrogen."

He testing me. I'm really 'bouta pop him.

"Anywho. I went to take a nap and so I was too lazy to shut my door right? Right. So. A few mins into my nap, I feel some giant ass pillow cover my head, and some elephant sitting on said pillow."

I rolled my eyes. "Nigga, where is this going?"

"Nigga when I tell you I FOUGHT THIS BEAST. I scratched, I kicked. The baby kicked too, hehe, it knew I was in danger. Anyway, I feel the beast get off me and run out my door. I was wheezing nigga I swear if that fat whore killed my baby, imma kill her-"

"Who do you think tried to 'kill you'?" I was tired of him. I knew what he'd say.

"It was your Illuminati worshipping cousin, Natcrack." He opened his hands showing me...I don't even know.

"What is this supposed to be?"

"EVIDENCE NIGGA!"

"TAY STOP SCREAMING!" I heard my mom.

"MY BAD! Anyway, look at these straight ass strands of hair. Her. Bitch.."

"Taymor. Ok, I get it, you don't like her, but accusing her of some false ass shit that you made up? You calling her fucked up? Nigga you fucked up." I stood up.

"That's my cousin. She's nice as shit and you ain't putting up much of an effort to be a good person, cause you acting fucked annoying-"

He stood up with his arms crossed. "Nahmir. I've said some dumbass shit before but why the fucked would I lie about someone trying to harm me and or our child?!"

"Cause you're you! You disrespectful as fuck and she hasn't even been here for 2 days!" I yelled.

"Two days, too many." He glared at me.

I slapped him. So fucking hard. He couldn't even see his ignorance right now.

He fell to the floor on his back, holding his stomach with one hand and rubbing his left cheek with the other.

"Get the fuck out, Taymor." I sighed. I'm not even sure why I slapped him. I shouldn't have, but it already happened.

I heard him sniffle and he stood up, struggling cause his bump was in the way.

"Fuck you, Nahmir. I was gonna ask if you were coming to see the gender of the baby tomorrow, but never mind. Bitch." he walked out, slamming the door.

"Fuck!" I yelled, punching my wall, creating a hole.

"You okay, Nick?" I heard Naomi. I turned around and there she was.

"How the fuck...how you get in?" I felt tears at my eyes.

"I hiding in your closet, I was gonna scare you but Tay came in and...it'd be weird for me to leave with him here..."

It was weird of you to stay, the fuck?

She hugged me tightly. "I hate when you cry, you know that?"

I hugged her back. "I know...I'm sorry bout everything he was saying bout you."

"It's cool." She shrugged in my arms. "I hope you know that I didn't do anything to him while he was napping. I'd never harm him...how could just accuse me like that?"

I rubbed her back. I really felt bad for her. She did nothing wrong.

"I mean...I did go in his room...only for my phone!"

"Why was yo phone in his room in the first place?" I asked, getting suspicious.

"I...went in the wrong room. I meant to come in here." She looked up at me. "Love you favorite cousin."

I smiled. "Love you too."

~~~

Nahmir is really about to get murked in his right eyelid if he don't stop bro like who tf does this whore think he is slapping my baby like that.

Comment a peace sign if y'all wanna murder Nahmir and Nerkotiality.  ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

Plus, I think yall gone like the next few chapters.