9

Nahmir

I went into my room, thinking about Taymor. I'm not even sure why he so damn mad. I don't want him to be mad and in all honesty, I forgot about Brielle up until today. But at the same time though, I've only known Tay for about a day.

I've never really been into a dude. Like, I just felt like kissing him the day we met cause I mean...he got a real cute baby face and some big lips so....

"I should call up the gang...yuh." I said, grabbing my phone.

"Aye, Glizzy." I said.

"Wussup G?"

"Whatchu' doing?"

"Manny over here vibin' to some Young Thug and I'm tryna make him do his homework."

I laughed. "Y'all should come over. A nigga bored as hell."

"Aight, bet." He said, hanging up.

I called my mom. "Hey momma."

"Hey baby. Wussup?"

"I'm hungry."

(Do y'all ever randomly call yo mom while she at work just to tell her you hungry?)

"How much money you got?"

"I dunno..."

She sighed. "Go in my closet and take 20 dollars out my top drawer and buy something."

"Yay, love you mom."

"Love you too."

I hung up and went to go get the money. As I was passing her room, I saw Taymor's door open. I felt like checking on him.

He was sitting on his bed, criss-cross with his homework in front of him.

I went up to the door and opened it slightly, letting him notice me.

He looked up at me, then looked back at his homework.

"You need help?" I asked.

"Nah." He said, not even looking my way.

"Taymor." I called to him. He didn't look up. "Tay, Why you mad?"

He sighed. "Ian mad. Now leave."

"I can tell you're mad-"

"Mad at what?! I said before that I have no reason to be mad so why you still asking?"

"Aight then." I said. "I'm sorry."

I walked out and heard someone open the front door. "AYE NAHMIR WHEA' YOU AT?!"

That was definitely Manny.

"Upstairs!" I yelled.

I saw Taymor peek his head out. It was honestly so cute. "Who they?"

"Just some friends."

He groaned quietly and walked back in his room.

"You can come if you want too. Ian finna say nun-"

"I'm good!" He called from his room.

"NAHMIRRRR! YEOOO!" I heard Jay scream.

I went downstairs and saw them on my couch, eating food. "Bruh what y'all doing?"

"We got 2k, you finna play?" Glizzy asked.

"Hell yea, move over." I said, jumping on the couch.

~~~

Sorry for the short and boring chapter I'm ready to kill myself.

I left my charger at school.

I had to buy a DOLLAR STORE charger.

And I have A LOT OF HOMEWORK that's due TOMORROW and I'm trying to facetime my friend but her damn siblings keep INTERRUPTING OUR HOMEWORK SESSION

AND I just feel like dying. I can't be here no more man. And it's all cause of school.