46

Taymor

I've been chained to this got damn bed for too long. It's been like a good few days, maybe 5 days, since I came here.

That dumb bitch Navelosis hasn't told me if she sent the message to Nahmir and gone through with her plan. She probably did already. I really hope Nahmir doesn't believe what ever call or message he gets, cause I'll really be pissed.

I sighed slowly and looked up at the ceiling for the millionth time. Why is this happening? Why does she want my kids? She could literally rape Nahmir and have her own or something. Why my kids?

And why name them Lukas and Logan? Of all fucking names, those are the bullshit ones she picks? She better be joking, I do not want my kids to have those names.

The door started opening and I saw Jay come in the room, then shut it behind him.

I don't know what's wrong with him, but ever since I came here, we've been on terrible terms. Like what did I do to you?

"Hi Jay." I smiled.

He ignored me and walked over to me, taking a key out.

"You could at least say hi back. Rude bitch. I thought we were friends." I frowned.

He snickered. "You funny." He started unlocking my handcuffs. "We were never friends."

"Huh? The fuck you talking about?"

He held my wrists as he took my out of the bed. "Don't try no funny shit." He turned me around, putting my hands behind my back and cuffing me again. Man I thought I was free.

"Aren't you gonna explain? Cause if I remember clearly, we were at least friends." I remember when I genuinely liked him for a period of time, and I know he liked me back so I don't know what this monkey is talking about.

He shrugged. "Yeah, but I just needed you for my personal needs. I never really liked you."

This bit-

"Let's go. I got shit to do."

I hugged and rolled my eyes. Meanie.

"Where we going? I wanna see my babies. This is so fucking unfair. Where's that stupid bitch that's trying to steal my babies? I'm hungry-"

"Shut the fuck up, nigga! Damn!" He shouted in my ear, leading me out the door of the room I was in.

"Okay fine. It's not my fault y'all starving me." I pouted. I want my babies. It's been too long since I've been around them.

I was taken into what looked like some fancy ass living room. Who's house is this?

Then, Nikirtia came down the stairs with my phone in her hand.

"Hey Jay-"

"Take this loud ass bitch. He's so fucking annoying." He shoved me.

"Mean ass gorilla looking nigga." I muttered.

He gave me the meanest glare I've ever seen him give. It made me step back a lil bit, looking down. I gotta say, he's fucking intimidating when he's mad, but also very attractive.

But that ain't the point right now.

"Gimme my money." He turned to Nivernio, who gave him a bag full of what I can assume was money.

She kissed him on the cheek and smiled. "You can go. Kiss your baby on the cheek for me!"

He left, and I just stared at the front door a bit shocked. Baby? Since when-

"You." The grinch looked at me, smiling.

"Me." I said. "Whatchu' want?"

She shrugged and walked over to me, licking my neck. I hope this bitch remembers how longs she kept me down there, no showering involved.

"I just want you to know that I already sent the messages, and I have to say, he's pretty convinced. I guess he's the idiot you thought he wasn't." She pulled me by my shirt and pushed me down on the big couch.

"Fucking grimy ass liar. Give me proof." I never wanted to slap this bitch more than I do now.

She shrugged and sat next to me. "Okay."

She unlocked my phone and played what I guess was a voicemail from him.

"Taymor, I don't know if this is a fuckin' joke, but this fuck shit ain't funny...you better fuckin' tell me you're joking cause...I-I wouldn't be able to forgive you if it's not."

My eyes widened as I stared at my phone. His voice was cracking and I heard the pain in his voice. I couldn't take listening to that. I couldn't take listening to Nahmir all emotional like that. He can't be serious. He cannot be serious-

"You should see the messages he sent too." She laughed, showing me a message he sent.

"Stop fuckin' lying to me, Taymor. Fuck you mean you would've aborted them? You bump into some pole or some shit? Stop playin'."

"Abortion?" I spoke quietly. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"I told you I was gonna make this believable. Now all I need to do, is make sure to help him with your kids- oops, I meant my kids, and then he'll forget all about you." She stood up and left somewhere.

I can't believe this. Does he really think I'd ever think about aborting my own children?

My throat was closing up as I felt a tear run down my cheek. I shook my head. This can't be it. She hasn't won yet. Imma make sure of that.

~~~

Sorry this chapter might be boring, but uh- I accidentally got my lil nephew addicted to these types of books, and now he made a whole account I saw him comment on this book. Whoops.

Yea, if you're reading this, I saw you, lmao. Don't bring this up next time you come over.