31

Nahmir - Christmas Day

I felt someone poking me repeatedly and I groaned. They kept poking me and I shook them off. "WHAT?!"

I opened my eyes seeing Taymor hover over me with a childish smile. "Hi."

Why do I put up with this fool.

"Why you wake me up?" I asked with attitude.

He shrugged. "Maybe cause it's Christmas?"

"Yay. Lemme go back to sleep."

He pouted and sighed. "Nahmir, don't go back to sleep. Your mom made some pretty good breakfast which involves strawberries and pancakes."

I rolled my eyes. "Screw her."

About 2 weeks ago, when we found out Tay was pregnant, we all had a discussion about it. We were afraid that they had the belt on speed dial but they decided not to.

Anyway, apparently I'm in the wrong and Tay is in the right because he's carrying the child. I'm wrong because I knocked him up. I mean...yeah but he agreed to it.

He liked my nut being in him so it's his fault too.

Dante doesn't really think its a good idea but at this point he doesn't care. My mom? She gave up the abortion idea and thought about adoption. We still disagreed but we all know she wants this baby gone.

I felt a slap on my back. "Don't say that. You still have your mom."

"And you still have your dad."

I heard him huff, which means I pissed him off.  Oh lord.

"I can't believe you right now."

I turned to him and he had tears in his eyes.

"You have the love of your mother. Mothers can't be replaced you retard. I DON'T HAVE A MOTHER! SHE'S LONG GONE CAUSE SHE TRIED TO KILL ME!" He started crying.

"And now all of a sudden your gonna tell the women who nearly DIED WHILE BIRTHING YOU, screw you??" He turned away from me.

"I don't want you near Jasmine and/or Trevonte." He said, making me chuckle.

He quickly spins around and slaps me. "STOP LAUGHING!"

"My bad!" I run a hand down my face. "Who the hell is Jasmine and/or Trevonte."

"Our- I mean my child."

Those names ain't all that bad. Better than Taymorina.

"Aight. Baby, I'm sorry." I sit up and bring him in my lap.

"No you're not." He sniffs, wiping his tears.

I kiss his forehead, then his cheek, then his lips. "I'm truly sorry."

He stopped making noise for a while, then hugged me. "I hate you." He kissed my lips again.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I shove Tay off me. I point to the closet. "Go!"

He runs in and hides. Just as he did that, my door opened.

"Hey baby...Whatchu' doing in here?" My mother asks me.

"Nothing. Just contemplating life." I say.

"Where's Taymor?" She looked around my room. "You know good and well y'all not supposed to be in no room alone together."

I nodded. "I know. I actually don't know where he is."

"Ok, well I've been meaning to put this in your closet." She shows me all the shoe boxes I have. Mainly all Jordan's and Vans. I love my Vans bro.