14

Taymor

I followed Jay outside where we started to talk.

I laughed. "We just going outside? You had me thinking we was finna go in that magic pumpkin Cinderella was in."

He kissed his teeth. "You on a bathroom break where you wanna go? Six Flags? Boy hush."

"So whatchu wanted to talk about?" I asked.

He stayed quiet for a bit. "You."

"M-Me? You wanna t-talk about me? Ian interesting."

"You seem like it. Plus, if I wanna be with someone, I guess I should know a bit about them."

I stared at him with a smile. "That was pretty smooth. Okay, whatchu' wanna know?"

"Hmm...how the hell is Nahmir so protective of you and y'all just turned into stepsiblings?"

I shrugged. "Don't know, don't care. He's a dick."

"Where ya parents at?"

"My dad is getting married to his mom and my mom is...I honestly don't know. I haven't heard from her...I don't want to hear from her."

He nodded. "I wanna ask but I feel like I shouldn't."

"I'd tell you, but not now." I said.

"That's cool. I guess we should go back anyway. Ain't nobody pisses for 5 minutes straight."

I laughed and nodded. "Okay."

As we walked back I stared at Jay. "You are so damn fine."

"Was I supposed to hear that?" He asked, looking at me.

"Maybe you were, maybe you weren't. I can't answer that." I said.

"I feel like I'm already so close with you. Like I can rock witchu' heavy." He said, wrapping his arm around me.

"Me too." I said, enjoying his embrace.

~ Pretty sure they in school now ~

I let go of Jay and walked into the class. I sat back down at my seat and continued to do my work.

"Hey Taymor." I heard Hernandoquanda call me.

(This is irrelevant but, in school, I was bored so I took out one of my notebooks and filled it with ghetto names. Hernandoquanda was one of them💀)

"Hmm?" I looked over at her.

"So there's this party that I want you to come to. It's one of my friend's party and I'm tryna invite some people. Wanna come?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Okay."

She smiled. "Cool."

I heard the bell ring. I stood up and quickly got all my things together and ran outta the classroom.

Dang I hate that class.

~ Time Skip, they at home cause school boring asf ~

I sat on my bed, watching TV. I groaned. "There's never anything on."

I heard my door open and I looked over at it. Nahmir was standing there.

"Whatchu' want?" I said.

"Yo attitude is annoying the hell outta me." He said.

"Whatchu' gone do 'bout that?" I stood up, walking over to him.

To be honest, he looks so sexy when he's mad, but he's still a stupid dick face.

He walked farther into my room and locked the door behind him.

"Um...nah, get the hell out." I waved my hand towards the door.

He grabbed me by waist tightly and lifted my head up gently to look up at him. Our bodies were so close together, I'm pretty sure we was about to turn into one whole person.

"Strip." He said in my ear, kissing it softly.

~~~

Is y'all awake ?
Remember when I had that
TERRIBLE SLEEP SCHEDULE
and I'd update at like
3 in the morning and sleep in the afternoon.

Ahh...the summer days ☺️