18

(The next day)

Taymor

I walked to my locker with Jay and saw Nahmir walking by with Yankweesha.

"Jay quick! Come here!" I said grabbing him and placing a rough kiss on his lips. He grabbed my waist as I opened my eyes, seeing Nahmir glare at me.

Hehe, point 1 goes to me.

I let him go and he looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"I know what you're gonna ask. I just wanted to do that. Cause you're so cute." I lied. I mean, he is cute but you know I gotta do what I gotta do.

He smiled and kissed me again, shortly. "You more cute."

I heard the bell ring. "Let's go." I said, shutting my locker and holding on to Jay's arm.

~Time Skip~

I sat in my math class, trying to ignore the fact that Nahmir was right next to me.

Cause apparently we're 'siblings' and we should be put together.

Ew. He's a dick. A stupid, mean, fugly dickface.

I was stuck on a problem and I looked around. I wanted to ask someone for help. I wasn't gone go up to the teacher. The students here ain't even doing they work. And Nahmir is just a stupid hoe.

I kept looking around until my eyes landed on Nahmir who was listening to music and drawing on a paper.

I started at him, admiring his looks. I really just wanted to kiss his big lips but he's an asswipe.

He looked over at me and I quickly turned my head back to the paper in front of me.

"You need sum?" He asked, mugging me.

Ohhh So now HE wants to give me attitude? Ok. Ok. I see. I see.

"Ian need nun." I snapped back at him.

He continued to glare at me and I just ignored him.

I hate him. He's stupid and so disrespectful sometimes I wanna shoot him but then kiss him.

"Can you not breathe my air?" I told him.

"What's yo' damn problem?!" He semi-yelled, causing people to look, for a few short seconds.

"Whatchu' mean what's my problem. I think it's obvious."

"Well I'm sorry?"

I groaned. "How can you be sorry for something- you ain't even know whatchu' sorry for!"

He pinched the bridge of his nose and stood up. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the door.

"Where might you two be going?" The teacher asked us.

"Official brother business." Nahmir said and walked out.

I tried pulling my arm away but he yanked me. "Nahmir stop!"

He went into a closet and pinned me up against the wall. "Talk."

My wrists were hurting from the way he was holding them tightly. I bit lip...cause I kinda liked what he was doing.

"Talk about what?"

He grabbed my face, squishing it up a bit. "You know what I'm talkin' bout."

He started to get rough with me. He put my free hand behind my back and pushed me closer to the wall. I couldn't move that hand. My other hand was still pinned up and his other hand was still around my face.

"Let me go you hoe!" I yelled. I didn't wanna talk to him. Not even look at him.

"Talk first." He let go of my face and I kept my head down.

"Since you wanna gimme all this bitchy attitude. Acting like you ain't got no sense." He spat at me. He completely let me go.

"I'm tryna ask you something and you act like such a little bit-"

"Finish that sentence Nahmir. Finish it." Some tears were streaming down my face. I wanted to slap him.

"You asking what's my problem. It's pretty fucking obvious what's my problem." I took a breath.

"You always leading me on and telling me it's complicated. Either you gone choose me or her it's that simple. Then when you choose her you gone force me to stay as yo' side piece. Ain't nobody wanna be yo side hoe."

"Ever since I got here you been playing with my emotions and allat." I chuckled. "I sound like a pussy."

"Tay-"

"Nah, you can't talk. Stupid egg head lookin ass. I hate you." I glared at him.

"When we get home, Ion wanna look at you, Ion wanna talk to you, Ion wanna even be near you. You treating me like a side piece and now imma treat you like a disease." I said, walking out and leaving him in there.

I stood there for a second, wiping my tears away. Then I started laughing. "I'm crazy." I smiled, skipping away.

~~~

HOLAA❤️❤️

So are y'all confused?

I am too.

I dunno where this book is going.

I'm playing with it.

ANYWAYSZSZS my mom doesn't want here LTE bill to go high so she do t want me using her hotspot. Buttttfftfcffd is stealing it.

So y'all I have a SERIOUS problem. I have this cousin, right? Ian naming no names but let's call him Billy.

So billy is really cute.

I feel like such a nasty pig for thinking my cousin is cute. AM I WRONG FOR THAT? 😭😭

yes I am I'm going to hell...

BRUH EVERYTIME I SEE HIM i get excited asf and then I start thinking how this is the first step to incest.