36

Taymor

"Tay, baby...stop stabbing the poor tree.." I heard Nahmir's voice behind me.

"The tree deserves it. One of its branches hit me." I spat angrily. "Go back inside and eat my grapes with Narmerio."

He laughed. "Stop being like this-"

"-being like what, Nahmir?! I don't want this flappy bird, beastly, hairy mongoose whore in my damn house!"

"Taymor," he grabbed my wrist and held it tightly. "That's my cousin you talking about. You barely know her and you already being disrespectful. Calm yo shit."

I felt my eyes watering as I dropped the knife and snatched my hand away. "First, you allow her to be all on you like that. Then you allow her to eat my grapes which benefit our child, then you let her drop said grapes on the floor like that?"

I stepped back away from him. "Me being disrespectful...nigga define disrespectful!"

He sighed heavily and shook his head. "Why you gotta be so fuckin' difficult Tay?! Is being nice so fuckin' hard for yo' stubborn ass?!"

"Meanie.." I stormed back into the house, ignoring gorilla girl and marching straight into my room.

"How dare he? He knows how much I'm hurting and he just allows this stinky baboon to enter my house? 3 days before my birthday? Really?" I spoke to myself. "I want food."

I went downstairs, hearing the rat speak with Mir in the kitchen. I hid behind the couch, listening.

"Sooo...whatchu' gonna get me?" She giggled.

Nasty ass manly laugh. That wasn't no giggle. Bitch was cackling.

"When is it again? I'm slow."

"June 16th, duhh. The day a queen was born!" She spun around.

Stupid hoe took my birthday too?! This some bullshit. I don't share my birthday. The real queen here is me. Only me. Maybe my unborn child but me.

"Ohh! I dunno, whatchu want? I'll get it." He smiled at her.

This fool never smiles at me like that. Does he even know if it's my birthday on that day too? Stupid hoe. Everyone is a lil hoe.

She started rambling on about the things she wanted and I felt a lil pang of jealousy in my heart.

Sike nigga. Taymor doesn't get jealous. He makes bitches jealous.

~~~

This short asf sorry, I ran outta ideas 💜