29

Nahmir

I drove over to Jay's House with such anger inside me. Ok. See. Me and Jay are close friends.

BUT. He has BOTH MY babies with him.

They mine.

And now he tryna be slick and steal one of them? I TRULY AND HONESTLY THINK NOT.

Without knocking I barge in and see them just talking.

"Tay." I said.

"Nahmir." He said back.

"Jay." Jay says, making us all laugh.

Wait no. I'm not yo' friend for now.

"Can you leave for a minute, Jay?" I ask him.

He shrugged and got up, but stopped. "Dis' is my damn house tho'."

Well then. Attitude much.

"Aight well Imma jut take Tay and leave."

Tay shook his head. "No. I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Tay, stop playing...please?" I gave him some sad eyes. "Pwease?"

"I'll see you later Jay." He gave Jay a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then gave me the meanest glare I've ever seen him give.

He walked outside and shut the door behind him. We got in my car and it was pretty quiet at first.

He turned to me with a mean look. "Talk."

"Ok, first off. What I said was terrible. It was rude and just sad. I know and I'm so sorry-"

Tay starts laughing, which makes me stop. "I feel like you ain't even being all that genuine."

Are you serious-

"I am, Tay. I don't want you thinking that I hate you, or the baby, or anything. I just want you to know that I didn't mean anything that I said. I was just messed up at the moment-"

"I was messed up too!" He glared at me. "You act like you weren't the only one in that terrible situation. IM THE ONE WHO'S A PREGNANT MALE IF YOU FORGOT!"

I just got quiet real quick.

"I could've easily snapped and I kinda wanted to but I kept my cool. I didn't wanna run you away or say anything that could hurt you. Cause I'm not even sure what I'd do if you hated me." He looked down.

I hugged him. "Tay, look." He looked up at me. "Im honestly terribly sorry for everything that's happened. I don't wanna leave you or your- our baby."

I heard him chuckle. "Good thing this baby isn't out and about."

"Why?"

"Cause if you said that while our baby was out there is not one single chance I would've forgiven you at all. Nope. I would most definitely destroy and erase you from mankind."

He scares me.

"I'm sorry Tay. I won't ever-"

"It's okay." He comes up to kiss my cheek but stops. "Your cheek smells like her. You been with Brass Kneecaps haven't you?"

I laugh. "Who the hell is Brass- oh. You petty. And yes, I have. We ain't do nun. I was thinking about you the whole time."

He huffs. "Leave. I hate you. First you think you can just hop up in here and win me back then have Barcode all up on you like that?"

He kissed his teeth and glared at me. "Take me home you hoe."

I shrug. "Taymor, I'm truly sorry."

"I'm sorry you ever nutted in me damn these mood swings making my back hurt and everything." He rolls his eyes.

I laugh. "Do you even know what you just said."

"Just drive."

~~~

This chapter prolly sucks rat poop 😭
I'm sorry.
I'm tired and I was rushing.
I guess I'll rewrite it in the morning.