32

Nahmir - 2 months later

I was listening to music on my phone while cleaning my room. I was halfway finished. All of a sudden I thought about Taymor.

He doesn't deserve me. I said so many bad things to him. Treated him badly. He forgave so quickly though. Why?

Maybe because he's pregnant. Maybe his mind gone be better when the baby, or babies are out.

I stopped cleaning and took my earbuds out to charge my phone, when I heard arguing. Sounded a lot like Taymor and out parents.

I went outside my room the heard a loud smack sound, then a thud.

I ran downstairs and saw Taymor on the floor, sobbing and holding his face. Our parents were arguing.

"Why would you do that?!" My mother yelled at Dante.

He ran his hands down his face in pure anger. "I have my reasons."

"And tell me them! Tell me why you would do and say that to your own son-"

"STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS, BITCH!" He screamed at my mother.

"Don't be yelling at my moms like that, Demarcus." I spat at him.

"Who the fuc- Aight. First off, you needa' go back upstairs. Yo nosy ass." He mugged me, walking up to me.

"No, you gotta go, Darkilius. Ain't nobody want you here! Hitting on people and allat."

He looked like he was ready to hit me.

"Hit me." I push him. He swung at me at grabbed my neck forcefully pushing me against the wall.

"I will kill you right here-"

"Go ahead, Darwin." I challenge him.

My mother came up to take him off me, but he slapped her. He stared at her as she fell to the floor.

"Oh...my god. T-Tallia...I'm sorry-"

"Nah, get out." I said, pushing him towards the door.

He stared at me with hate and anger before storming out. I helped my mom up as she was, rubbing her face and I went over to Taymor.

He had a black eye and his cheek was terribly red. There were even marks around his neck. Ones that were different from what I'd give him.

"A-Are you o-okay?" I held him close.

"Clearly n-not...you retard..." he coughs out blood.

"Dante he...he punched him in his face, and stomach." My mother told me.

My heart dropped when I heard that. Stomach?

"W-What do you mean?"

"I-It's my fault. Everything is. Taymor came downstairs in such a bright mood. Until I just had to say it." She cried.

"Say what?" My jaw was clenched.

"I was talking with Dante about how he got pregnant. He was pretty pissed that you did it to him but he tried to ignore it. Then I kept bothering him about how it was terrible a-and..
Tay heard us..."

"We argued for a while. He defended his side and we did ours, but it got physical after the name calling and whatnot. I kinda told him it was a mistake bringing Tay here and..he agreed. Tay got defensive and then this happened."

My mother broke into tears and I just tuned her out. Does this mean my child or possibly children are dead?

"H-How do you feel?" I asked Taymor. I kissed his cheek and he shook his head.

"I feel like rainbows and sunshine- I also hate your mother." He tried to stand, but fell down.

I wanted to blame her, but I couldn't. That was my mother.

"I'm bringing him to the doctor." I carried him.

"I-I'm coming-"

"No ma...please just stay here."

~~~

I feel like that ending sucked terribly. Buttttt it's something 🙂