CHAPTER 1

Please bear with the typos and grammars :D and this is not a perfect story but I hope you enjoy

I dedicate this to all Seulmin shippers 😊 btsvelvet are the best!!

Slowly publishing my story about rv :) that's all !

***

"unnie, what do you feel right now? Are you excited?"

Seulgi nodded happily taking a sip of her juice. Sooyoung and her meet in a cafe, she needed to wind up for tomorrow, she'll be having her first exhibit! she's been working over it for almost a year and a half and now her dream finally came true.

"Now you only need a boyfriend."

"what?" Seulgi almost spit her drink.

"What 'what'? It's been two years unnie, Don't you think you've moved on and needed to find new love now?"

"Aniya... I'm happy now... I don't think I need a love life. Thank you for the concern anyway."

"Unnie, if you're thinking about what happened back then, it's not your fault. Please don't blame yourself eoh? "

"gomawo Sooyoung-ah, you've always been there for me and Wendy and Irene -unnie." She held her hand on top of the table and she smiled.

They are the only one who knows what happened, she's just glad they don't tell it to their partners especially to Taehyung, that guy blabbers so much but Irene have him wrapped around her fingers.

They were inside a cafe and there's a television that is hanging on the wall so people who are in there can watch. But since they we're not looking, they could only listen to the news.

Seulgi looked at the tv when she heard his name. It says that he's going to build a new charity, this time for the children. He already had a charity back then. He's always seen in tv not only because of his good looks but also because of his good nature making him a target to all the single ladies in Korea.

"Aren't you going to meet him unnie? If you haven't moved on from him yet."

"What for? look at him, he's a successful man, I don't think he needs a problematic girl like me."

"Don't say that. If he knew what happened to you, he'll be guilty for being seen with some other girl."

But it was also her fault and she can't blame him to what happened to her or to them, seeing him with some other girl hurt her but if he came to know the truth she thinks he'll never forgive her.

She saw him laughing with that girl and she thought that she'd like to see it more than to see him grief.

She's been seeing him smile since then in tv. She's completely gone in his life. Like she never existed from the beginning.

But she has never forgotten about him. Not even once.

***

Jimin just got back from outside the country and he's been tired all day, he hasn't got the chance to sleep properly and now he had to attend a meeting for the charity. He went inside the meeting room and saw Sungjae and Taehyung already sitting. They are his business partners, funny how they became the successor of their family business when in fact none of them wished to become one.

"Took you long enough. How's Europe?" Sungjae asked when he sat down.

"I don't even know, I didn't even have the chance to roam around, too much work."

The two of them just laughed at me.

"About the charity, what are you going to do?" Taehyung then asked.

"It would be nice if we could make a charity event through auction."

"Ah, like buying a jewelry worth a million for the cause of charity as well."

Jimin nodded.

"But something that is also meaningful."

Sungjae who was silent tapped the table.

"I know I know!" raising his hand like an elementary kid. Ah really, Jimin wonder how this child became a businessman, Taehyung too.

"How about artworks?"

Jimin thought of his idea.

"It's not bad, but whose works are we going to take?"

Sungjae hesitated but said it anyway.

"Seulgi"

Upon hearing her name, something swelled up in his chest. A feeling he tried to forget... his feelings for her.

"Sooyoung said she'll be having her exhibit tomorrow, why don't we take this as a chance?" He added.

He's torn to saying yes and no.

These two years he only thought of forgetting about her. Don't tell me I'm going to fail once I saw her.

"Aren't there other artist?" taking the chance.

"We'll have to see about that, but there's already Seulgi, we can just buy her artworks already."

"Fine but I'm not the one who's going there, right?"

"You have to see the artworks for yourself, you're the one who thought about the charity after all. Besides, I have an appoinment tomorrow."

He looked at Taehyung who have his hands in the air saying no.

"Me too, my wife and I are going to Daegu, she's pregnant, I can't let her go there alone." But Sungjae retorted.

"Don't lie, I know you forced your way to go with her, knowing Irene noona, she'd be glad to go there alone."

"Yah!" Taehyung glared a Sunggjae knowing what he said was true.

Jimin was left on his own thoughts. He'll be seeing her after two years. Can he do it? He badly wanted to make her pay but a part of him wanted to take the opportunity to talk to her.

Dammit, now what am I gonna do?

***

It's the day of Seulgi's exhibit, there are people who came to congratulate her and some people who came to look around as well, there are also some who wanted to buy her artwork.

She was going around greeting anyone who she came across to when she saw a man wearing a black cap and a mask only eyes visible staring on one of her artwork, her first artwork. Many wanted to buy it but she's not putting it up for sale. It's too valuable and she can't seem to hand it to just anyone. She stands next to him though not knowing what he looks like.

"It's my first artwork. I painted it when I was grieving." She talked like she knows him well, that's how she is, she's not aloof to strangers.

She looked up to the stranger and saw that his eyes seem familiar, her assumptions came true when he faced her, it's him. He lowered his mask and smiled making her heart stopped for a moment.

"Hi."

***

No cover yet :D