CHAPTER 8

It was night already and the guys decided to have a BBQ party at the backyard. Jin and Wendy was busy with the skewers, Jungkook, Hobi, and Yeri are making the tent while the rest of the guys are making a bonfire. Taehyung is taking care of Irene since she's pregnant while Seulgi and Jimin are still inside the house getting some drinks.

"I wish Sooyoung was here." Wendy said while fanning the fire. Jin heard her and laugh. "It's okay, she's with Sungjae right?" Wendy nodded. "You're right." "Enough of Sooyoung, what's wrong with you and Suga? You're not talking since we came here"

"Huh? Ah.. Nothing, just a little fight that's all."

Jin shrugged. "okay, if that's what you said."

Irene who was at the veranda with Taehyung just sighed. "Ah.. I wish I can help, they look like they are having fun." Taehyung pat her head. "It's okay, I'm here beside you." Irene slapped his hand away. "I hate you."

Taehyung chuckled and put his hand on her head again. "You're moody again, what do you want to eat this time?' Upon hearing what to eat Irene's face lit up. "Barbecue!"

"No." Taehyung said immediately. "Wae?" Irene asked pouting.

"Just no." It wouldn't hurt to let her bite just one but Taehyung is too protective and careful to his wife and their baby. She's not allowed to join the party outdoor since it's not good for her, she could only watch.

"Drinks are here!" Jimin shouted carrying a bucket of drinks, Seulgi is trailing behind him carrying some glasses., Taehyung took one. Irene whined on her seat jealous that she can't drink.

"Don't worry unnie, they are the only ones who'll drink, Wendy and Yeri will accompany you." Seulgi consoled her.

"No, it's okay Seulgi-a, I'll be going later, it's getting late already."

"That's too bad... then I'm going there unnie." Irene nodded and waved at her. Taehyung led her to their room. "You can join them, I'm fine." "I'll join them later, When you're asleep." Taehyung tuck her to bed.

The only ones who were left are already seating around the bonfire. Even when they are eating, the guys are still loud, especially Hobi. The ones who are laughing so hard is Wendy, Jin and Namjoon.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked Suga who's playing with his food.

"Nothing." Suga just glared at Wendy's direction. He knows it's his fault for not paying attention to her but what can he do? he's jealous as hell because of Hobi. Seeing her laugh so heartedly, something clenched his chest, he never saw her laugh like that when she's with him.

It was very late then when they decided to sleep in the tent since they have to leave early tomorrow. Since there were two tent, one is for the girls and the one is for the boys. The boys were so noisy, Wendy and Seulgi can't fall asleep so they decided to just talk while Yeri is beside them sleeping soundly.

"What do you feel now that you're back together again?" Wendy asked

Seulgi smiled happily. "I'm so happy it doesn't feel so real."

"Look at your smile, you're turning a cat." Wendy laughed at her expression.

"What about you? I noticed all day that you and Suga did not talk, the others noticed as well."

"We've been fighting a lot lately. I know he's busy with his work and I try to cheer him up but he said it's unnerving for him and said not to see him for a few days so I asked Hobi for help, he said that I should let Suga do what he wants."

Seulgi nodded understanding what she said. "So here I am, waiting for him."

"I'm cheering for you, just call me if you need someone to talk to."

Wendy turned to Seulgi's side. "Enough about us, what's with you and Jimin lately? the scene this morning was so hot you know."

Seulgi laughed at her expression, she can see that she's trying to remember what happened this morning.

"yah~ you're making me blush, I had enough of him teasing me, don't tease me too."

"Are you planning to get married soon then?"

"Marriage? no.. we just got back together."

"eyy~ out of us, except Irene unnie and Taehyung, you and Jimin have the possibility to marry next."

"What? But there's you and Suga, Jungkook and Yeri, Sooyoung and Sungjae." Seulgi counted with her fingers.

"Sooyoung and Sungjae won't be tying the knot for now, and Jungkook and Yeri are too young. Me and Suga... I don't think it won't happen to us. So you and Jimin are left."

"Ah... molla molla, I'm sleepy. goodnight." Seulgi yawned and closed her eyes. Wendy's mouth twitched, Seulgi's trying to escape the topic.

"Goodnight." Wendy looked at her messages before she closed her eyes to sleep.

From: MYne

we need to talk.

***

see you next update :)