CHAPTER 15

A/N

Enjoy! ^^

***

Seulgi and Jimin's engagement party was held at a hotel where it was owned by Sungjae. And just like what Jimin wanted, their engagement was made in public although some were confused including Seulgi because Jimin was considered as a very private person.

When the expected visitors arrived, the MC announced the couple. Jimin and Seulgi came out of a vacant room, she was led by Jimin with his hand on her back. They walked to the center and greeted everyone.

Joy and the others were grouped on one table while the boys are on the other table. Joy were trying not to cross her path with Sungjae who was looking for her since she arrived. When sungjae spotted her, Joy avoided his gaze and acted as if she never saw him.

Sungjae frowned. What's wrong with her?

Jimin is about to put a ring to Seulgi's finger and yet Joy still hasn't looked at Sungjae's way. He's starting to wonder if they have a problem but as fas as he's concerned, they have no argument or anything.

"Please put your hands together for the two couple!" The MC announced when Jimin put the ring on Seulgi's finger.

The guests errupted with cheer and applause to the two couple who seemed to have a world of their own. The last time they stood together in front of a crowd was when they were in senior year.

After the MC told the guests that they can ejoy their food, Jimin and Seulgi went to their friends. Seulgi sat beside Joy and Jimin went to the other table.

"Unnie, congratulations!" Yeri beamed at her followed by the others, it was when they saw Wendy arrived strutting inside the hall looking for them, behind her was Suga who keeps his eyes on his girlfriend and unlike Wendy, Suga just walked inside calmly as if they were not late.

"I'm sorry Seulgi, the traffic was heavy, Suga and I still went to the mall to get a gift for you." Wendy apologized when she sat down. When Suga saw that Wendy was settled, he went to the guys.

"No, it's okay really. I understand, besides you have a surgery tomorrow. It's already a big thing that you came to see me."

"mian" Wendy said when she told them she won't be long there because of some hospital rules.

"It's really okay."

The girls continued to chatter but the guys are so noisy their voices can't be heard over their table.

Hobi and Taehyung kept on picking at each other over food while Namjoon, Jin and Suga started talking about promotion or something. Jungkook, Sungjae and Jimin have their own conversation too.

"If we didn't know Seulgi noona, we would think that you're crazy hyung, I mean who wants to get engage in a day?" Jungkook said gesturing with his hands as if it was a big thing.

Jimin and Sungjae chuckled at Jungkook's action. Sungjae ruffled his hair. Changsub, Sungjae's right hand came to him and gave him a signal about an important phonecall. Sungjae excused himself so it was Jungkook and Jimin left.

"You'll know when the time comes." Jimin said to answer Jungkook's question.

Suga walked towards Wendy's direction and when she felt his presence, she turned back to Seulgi and said goodbye.

"Already? Unnie, stay longer." Joy complained pouting. Seulgi and the others complained too.

Wendy smiled pinching her cheek. "Don't worry, next time when it's your time, I'll stay till the end." she teased.