CHAPTER 3

A/N finally I was able to update this story :)

***

"Sooyoung-a ... Can you come to my studio today?"

"wae? Is something wrong unnie?"

"Uh... it's... - " Seulgi didn't finish talking when Sooyoung heard rustles from the other side. When someone talked, it's not Seulgi's voice anymore but Wendy's.

"There are lots of reporters here, we need you, come now. Hurry okay? Come, as in NOW." emphasizing the last word, Sooyoung chuckled at her voice.

Sooyoung hanged up and immediately went to Seulgi's studio by taxi but she had to call Sungjae first.

"Sooyoung-a wae? It's not lunch yet; do you miss me that much?"

"Don't be conceited, I'm calling because I might not be able to have lunch with you, Seulgi-unnie is having a hard time in her studio."

"Yah, are you choosing your friend over your boyfriend? And why is Seulgi noona having a hard time?"

"Ah molla molla, Wendy unnie said there are reporters there right now." Sooyoung was already at Seulgi's studio. "I'm hanging up, bye!"

"yah! Wait- " but she already hanged up.

Sungjae could only shake his head.

Unbelievable

His girlfriend just hanged up on him!

"Yah, we're working right now, why do you have to answer your phone?" Taehyung asked him.

They are currently in Jimin's company doing some paper works for the charity.

Sugjae smirked at him.

"wae? Are you jealous because your wife doesn't call you?"

"yah!-"

"Stop it already you two."Jimin said to them, He just came back from the rest room and he found the two in his office bickering again.

He sat on his chair and took some paper on his hands.

"The two of you always argue, what is it this time?"

The stopped fighting with their pens and sat back on their chair.

"This kid is jealous because my girlfriend called while his wife rarely calls him." Sungjae explained laughing. "Take note: they are married." he added.

Taehyung glared at him and stood up taking his phone out of his pocket and called someone.

"oh wae?!" Someone shouted from the other side, Irene noona.

"Bae, why won't you call me?" he asked pouting not bothered by his wife's angry tone. It must be hard for Taehyung since his wife is pregnant.

"Why would I call you?"

Taehyung was left talking to his wife so Jimin faced Sungaje.

"It's also rare for Sooyoung to call you during work, is something wrong?"

"Actually, she cancelled our lunch date, she went to Seulgi noona's studio, she said there are reporters there."

Upon hearing Seulgi's name, Jimin got a bad feeling about the situation. Katy went inside his office in time.

"Hello Yerim-a" Sungjae waved at her.

Yeri ignored him and just went to Jimin's side holding a tablet. He took it and saw it was a picture of him and Seulgi in the café.